Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ZrCoin[11|05—09|06]COMMODITY-BACKED COIN  (Read 108368 times)
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:35:43 PM

Can we already predict what one ZrCoin will be worth after the ICO? (only a rough number)
The price may reach 5-7 $
After ico,
I hope this will really be the project that awaits all that is here Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:51:25 PM

Can we already predict what one ZrCoin will be worth after the ICO? (only a rough number)
After ico,
After 8 days ico will be closed.I think this is a good investment.I have invested too in the ICO.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:22:37 AM

After ico,
After 8 days ico will be closed.I think this is a good investment.I have invested too in the ICO.
i alsi think it is a good program.i invest some btc to it.and i can not wait the end of ico.
guqisky

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:33:25 AM

Please update my rank to Sr. Member,thanks!
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:48:51 AM

The Community managers of this forum are really responsive, I like the manner with which they respond to requests. Welldone ZrCoin team

true! very prompt and accommodating. i only noticed a few just like them. unlike with the other ICO mangers are not even giving updates or answers to the queries of the members. lol,

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

Some of the campaigns had their signature removed.
Why are not these people disqualified?
At the end of the campaign they use the ZRcoin signature.
The rights of honest people are being usurped.

If you check the google doc, you will see they have marked the cheaters. Am sure they will handle them as appropriate

I constantly check the list...
I am reporting inappropriate applications.

The stake has to be erased.
Their status should be changed to reject.

google doc. line 360 5 stake for only avatar,  No sign...
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:44:38 AM

I am already registered in TheViralExchange.com and I am waiting to do the tasks related to ZrCoin after making the two available tasks for Facebook in there (not related to ZrCoin) as well as some Twitter tasks. Please inform when will this be available in that site...thanks.
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:44:51 AM

Please update my rank to Sr. Member,thanks!

Congratulations on your rise, the update will be made on Thursday after stakes have been added

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

The Community managers of this forum are really responsive, I like the manner with which they respond to requests. Welldone ZrCoin team

true! very prompt and accommodating. i only noticed a few just like them. unlike with the other ICO mangers are not even giving updates or answers to the queries of the members. lol,

Thank you for your kind words, we hope to serve you better

panjke

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:49:37 AM

Why are there so few assignments on TVE?
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

Why are there so few assignments on TVE?

ZrCoin Dev please kindly increase the tasks on TVE
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

ZrCoin ICO is still on going, about 1,955 investors have backed our project to the tune of over $4.1million in total. We’re over halfway now, and are keen to keep up momentum to reach our target. If you’ve wondered about investing but haven’t yet taken the final step, please do get in touch via our Slack and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.

It’s also worth noting that, with BTC and many alts at historic highs, there’s the opportunity to get into a project that will not only preserve value by design, but that also offers a solid ROI. Your funds are accounted at dollar-equivalent prices at the time of deposit, so investing in ZrCoin is a good way to book some crypto profits and hedge your portfolio.

Company shares
One of the questions we’ve been asked a number of times is how the future swap of ZrCoin tokens for company shares will operate. We’d like to say a little more about this now.
There is, of course, no onus on investors to swap their ZrCoin for shares. As a blockchain token, ZrCoin can be held, transferred and traded freely on Waves. We imagine that many investors from the crypto world will do just that, opting to sell their tokens during one of the coming buybacks that will ensure they see ROI. At this point, having sold their tokens, they will have exited their investment (at profit) and can use the funds for whatever they want.

However, we wanted to offer our investors more than this. We appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to launch a totally new and environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. So, for those crowdsale investors who are interested and who are willing to go through the necessary identity verification processes, we are making available shares in our company. 49% of the company will be available to swap for ZrCoins, via the Cyprus Foundation that is dealing with our finances. The percentage of our company that is ultimately owned by our crowdsale investors will depend on how many decide to redeem their ZrCoin for shares, rather than sell them in the buybacks.

In due course, when we know more about our funding, we’ll publish exact figures. But we hope you will see that this offers an attractive opportunity to ‘roll over’ your investment in ZrCoin, giving you the chance to own a piece of a unique revenue-generating company that will, we believe, be at the forefront of a green manufacturing revolution.

Thank you once again for your support!
For more information or to register for the crowdsale, please visit www.ZrCoin.io.

ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

The cost of 1 kg of zirconium dioxide (ZrO2) was used as the basis for the blockchain token, is-sued by ZrCoin. ZrCoin was initially sold on the market at a price of $1.40, and over the course of the ICO its cost will gradually increase to $1.55. As soon as production and delivery begin, tokens will be re-purchased from investors at the market price of the commodity ($2.80). Physical delivery of zirconium based on token ownership is also possible. After the crowdfunding campaign ends and the ZrCoin token is created and distributed using the Waves blockchain, it can be transferred to exchanges for trading.
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:28:49 AM

Hi dev, are we ( signature campaign participants ) will get our reward in ZRcoin or USD ?

maybe already explained somewhere, but i can't find the answer, thanks anyway
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

Hi dev, are we ( signature campaign participants ) will get our reward in ZRcoin or USD ?

Hello!

It ll be in ZrCoins as it happens during all ICOs.
And they ll be tradable.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

We got publication in russian Forbes yesterday. Some information about Forbes article in our blog.

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-in-russian-forbes-18fbbd59c759

Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:36:05 AM

We got publication in russian Forbes yesterday. Some information about Forbes article in our blog.

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-in-russian-forbes-18fbbd59c759

sir on TVE there is no task for zrcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:40:05 AM

ZrCoin ICO is still on going, about 1,955 investors have backed our project to the tune of over $4.1million in total. We’re over halfway now, and are keen to keep up momentum to reach our target. If you’ve wondered about investing but haven’t yet taken the final step, please do get in touch via our Slack and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.

It’s also worth noting that, with BTC and many alts at historic highs, there’s the opportunity to get into a project that will not only preserve value by design, but that also offers a solid ROI. Your funds are accounted at dollar-equivalent prices at the time of deposit, so investing in ZrCoin is a good way to book some crypto profits and hedge your portfolio.

Company shares
One of the questions we’ve been asked a number of times is how the future swap of ZrCoin tokens for company shares will operate. We’d like to say a little more about this now.
There is, of course, no onus on investors to swap their ZrCoin for shares. As a blockchain token, ZrCoin can be held, transferred and traded freely on Waves. We imagine that many investors from the crypto world will do just that, opting to sell their tokens during one of the coming buybacks that will ensure they see ROI. At this point, having sold their tokens, they will have exited their investment (at profit) and can use the funds for whatever they want.

However, we wanted to offer our investors more than this. We appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to launch a totally new and environmentally-friendly manufacturing process. So, for those crowdsale investors who are interested and who are willing to go through the necessary identity verification processes, we are making available shares in our company. 49% of the company will be available to swap for ZrCoins, via the Cyprus Foundation that is dealing with our finances. The percentage of our company that is ultimately owned by our crowdsale investors will depend on how many decide to redeem their ZrCoin for shares, rather than sell them in the buybacks.

In due course, when we know more about our funding, we’ll publish exact figures. But we hope you will see that this offers an attractive opportunity to ‘roll over’ your investment in ZrCoin, giving you the chance to own a piece of a unique revenue-generating company that will, we believe, be at the forefront of a green manufacturing revolution.

Thank you once again for your support!
For more information or to register for the crowdsale, please visit www.ZrCoin.io.

you never fails to update from time to time your participants. and i am lucky to be investing in this project.
 i believe this is great. ang the team backing up is great as well. truely, i agree of what other have been saying, not all managers are keeping an update in the thread rather they keep most of it in slack or telegram. you had a great team and i dont regret supporting you.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

Hello!

And they ll be tradable.

thank you for quick reply

wow, that's will be huge money for bounty participants
0.7 % of ICO result is a big money for sig campaign  Grin
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

Hello!

And they ll be tradable.

thank you for quick reply

wow, that's will be huge money for bounty participants
0.7 % of ICO result is a big money for sig campaign  Grin

2196 usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: