Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MELLOWADS SCAM SELECTIVE SCAMMING  (Read 937 times)
mangez (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:30:56 AM

Mellowads is now scamming people they are choosing who they allow to withdraw there funds from there account. I tried withdrawing mine and this is the error I keep getting
Look at my balance 0.02319511

https://i.imgur.com/JLvoGii.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:05:14 PM

Mellowads is now scamming people they are choosing who they allow to withdraw there funds from there account. I tried withdrawing mine and this is the error I keep getting

Did you contact support and tell them what is going on? It could be a bug that they haven't fixed.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 12:03:21 AM

Do you contacted Mellowads support?  As 0xfff already said, it can be bug in their website. Mellowads is one of the best bitcoin ad networks and I don't believe that they are selective scamming people.

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:10:02 AM

first before you judge this mellowads scam,, you should contact their support and told about your problem,,
if they didn't answer at least for 1 week,, you can judge it,,
because as i know ,, mellow ads is legit  Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
asianxv

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

Same thing happen to my site asianxv.com. I work with them since October last year with no problem at all. I am sure that my site is 100% legit traffic and already provided them my 1 month google analytics report. Still waiting for their reply why I cannot withdraw payments and why my site was suddenly rejected without informing me.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:47:28 AM

Same thing happen to my site asianxv.com. I work with them since October last year with no problem at all. I am sure that my site is 100% legit traffic and already provided them my 1 month google analytics report. Still waiting for their reply why I cannot withdraw payments and why my site was suddenly rejected without informing me.

I am glad you also posted this same issue so others can see they are selective scamming and blocking withdraws for random accounts

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:04:39 AM

I am glad you also posted this same issue so others can see they are selective scamming and blocking withdraws for random accounts

is that your alt account ? madafaka lol
OP must try again and contact the support team of mellowads
for me sometimes i try to loggin to my account and i got error like wrong password or something like that i cant remember but when i try again i logging without any problem , and everythings is okey in my account
people stop attacking mellowads and other legit sites
first contact support if they didnt answer you within 48 hours than post your problems here

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: