Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US Debt Clock Shows Gold and Silver Way Undervalued  (Read 369 times)
allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

On the U.S debt clock showing gold being priced thousands of dollars more than it is priced in the markets, and also silver priced hundreds of dollars higher, Morgan says, “I think it is $812 silver and gold $7,300. What that is is year-over-year increases in M2 money supply and yielding production of silver and gold in ounces. Or, you could say it’s the year-over-year production in ounces... and it’s an arithmetic problem.

It’s dollars per ounce mined. As to why they are doing this, I don’t know, but I will take a stab at it. Maybe it is to get this out in the public where few are awake and aware. It’s obviously showing the gold/silver ratio is out of whack. . . . Both silver and gold are way undervalued.” In closing, Morgan, who is also an expert in gold and silver, says, “Real wealth is what we can physically touch, and the market is going to reprice all of that. Gold and silver are a small subset of real wealth because that is physical money.

If you look at farmland, skyscrapers, all the roads, all the minerals in the ground, oil and everything else, that’s the real wealth. What you do in a bond collapse is you reprice everything.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with David Morgan of The Morgan Report.

Click here to watch this video:

http://davidmorganblog.blogspot.ca/2017/03/us-debt-clock-shows-gold-and-silver-way.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:47:42 PM

Maybe it is to get this out in the public where few are awake and aware. It’s obviously showing the gold/silver ratio is out of whack.

Don't worry, we are awake. I would add that silver (at least in my country, central europe) gets taxated which makes it almost "untradeable" - only as a store of value.
For the smaller investment Bitcoins are faster, cheaper on fees and their forecast is also promising. Unless the forking debate escalates, of course.
Only safe heaven beeing gold bullion, as always has been.

allthingsluxury (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 12:05:07 PM

Maybe it is to get this out in the public where few are awake and aware. It’s obviously showing the gold/silver ratio is out of whack.

Don't worry, we are awake. I would add that silver (at least in my country, central europe) gets taxated which makes it almost "untradeable" - only as a store of value.
For the smaller investment Bitcoins are faster, cheaper on fees and their forecast is also promising. Unless the forking debate escalates, of course.
Only safe heaven beeing gold bullion, as always has been.

Definitely, certain countries do have draconian measures in place, surrounding the trading and purchasing of precious metals. Luckily, in Canada and the US .999 purity is tax free.

Governments can tax, but as we have seen many times before, the black market will easily spring up around this scenario if they try to force it too heavily.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

On the U.S debt clock showing gold being priced thousands of dollars more than it is priced in the markets, and also silver priced hundreds of dollars higher, Morgan says, “I think it is $812 silver and gold $7,300. What that is is year-over-year increases in M2 money supply and yielding production of silver and gold in ounces. Or, you could say it’s the year-over-year production in ounces... and it’s an arithmetic problem.

It’s dollars per ounce mined. As to why they are doing this, I don’t know, but I will take a stab at it. Maybe it is to get this out in the public where few are awake and aware. It’s obviously showing the gold/silver ratio is out of whack. . . . Both silver and gold are way undervalued.” In closing, Morgan, who is also an expert in gold and silver, says, “Real wealth is what we can physically touch, and the market is going to reprice all of that. Gold and silver are a small subset of real wealth because that is physical money.

If you look at farmland, skyscrapers, all the roads, all the minerals in the ground, oil and everything else, that’s the real wealth. What you do in a bond collapse is you reprice everything.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with David Morgan of The Morgan Report.

Click here to watch this video:

http://davidmorganblog.blogspot.ca/2017/03/us-debt-clock-shows-gold-and-silver-way.html

Gold and silver is not undervalued though  oil is more in demand since it is being consumed by many kinds of machineries and vehicles but gold is not consumable and will not disappear. It maybe true that oil is much way better in gold and silver today but time will come when renewable source of energy will be used and oil will no longer be that in demand then you will realize that gold and silver is way much better than oil.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:54:36 PM

Just buy gold 1/2 sovereigns.

Can be had for 2% over spot, fractional and highly liquid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: