Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcointrad3r is scamming in Digital Goods.  (Read 746 times)
Jmsurd (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:28:36 PM

What happened:: Bought his method that allegedly allowed someone to create .EDU email addresses that work with GitHub Student Pack. They do not. He has not refunded me or other people who were deceived into buying this. He has created a new self-moderated thread with the same method, using vouches from the old thread, but is claiming this is a new method. He is deceptive, evasive, and unwilling to play by the forum rules.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=963305

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828899.0
Amount Scammed: $4
Payment Method: Paid through HexPay
Proof of Payment: hexpay.org/o/IN9ODA0M94
PM/Chat Logs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828899.0
Additional Notes:
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:33:27 PM

Newbie + digital goods section has a > chance of being a scam then anywhere else on the forum other than the ponzi subforum. It's shitty you lost $4 but thanks for posting this for others to see. Hopefully a DT1/DT2 person will give him some negative trust soon. Scamming for $4 is just sad.
bitcointrad3r

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:12:19 PM

Newbie + digital goods section has a > chance of being a scam then anywhere else on the forum other than the ponzi subforum. It's shitty you lost $4 but thanks for posting this for others to see. Hopefully a DT1/DT2 person will give him some negative trust soon. Scamming for $4 is just sad.
I have never received a pm from this guy requesting a refund, he hasn't attempted to ask for one from me.
All he's done is spam all of my threads, even off topic ones accusing me and he has never attempted to make it right. I no longer feel like I'm obligated to refund him because if his childish actions
trippcheck

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

i am scamming too

want refund
person no sendung refund

--->

SCAMMER

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bitcointrad3r

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:06:03 PM

i am scamming too

want refund
person no sendung refund

--->

SCAMMER
You just admitted to scamming lol good job
Also you never messaged me for a refund you dolt
trippcheck

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:14:39 PM

hahahaha

liar --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839545.msg18304739#msg18304739

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
bitcointrad3r

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

That's a post in a topic, not a PM. Learn some basic English comprehension before accusing someone of being a scammer. If you had PMd me rather than spamming my threads and acting childish I would have gladly refunded you.
I refunded another user because he acted like an adult and sent me a message explaining his problem

Also that post you made was the most broken English I have ever seen
trippcheck

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:04:58 AM

yes man
and you are a scammer

bitcointrad3r

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

yes man
and you are a scammer
what do you mean "yes man"
You really need to brush up on your English because nothing you say makes any logical sense
Jmsurd (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

I have never received a pm from this guy requesting a refund, he hasn't attempted to ask for one from me.
All he's done is spam all of my threads, even off topic ones accusing me and he has never attempted to make it right. I no longer feel like I'm obligated to refund him because if his childish actions

Interesting because why would I have to attempt to make it right? Hey, megamind, you're the fucking seller. It's your duty to make it right. And I'm not surprised a scammer doesn't feel an obligation to refund somebody, literally part and parcel of being a scammer is an absent sense of moral duty.

Listen, let's make a few things clear. One, you are a liar, your dumbass sheepishly deleting posts and retracting claims proves that. Two, you are amateur, a fucking 9 year old could come up with a better .EDU method, and I think I'd trust a 9 year old to be more honest and mature in his responses.

And finally third, you are a pussy. A no-man, hair fringed flesh cave-having, hysterical bitch. Make sure all your posts are self-moderated in the future to avoid someone exposing you as a scammer, buddy.

Take the $4 you scammed and buy this https://www.amazon.com/HOW-MAN-CONTAINING-FORMATION-CHARACTER-ebook/dp/B00BJ8Y0ZS/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1490399907&sr=8-15&keywords=how+to+be+a+man
bitcointrad3r

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:08:47 AM

Interesting because why would I have to attempt to make it right? Hey, megamind, you're the fucking seller. It's your duty to make it right. And I'm not surprised a scammer doesn't feel an obligation to refund somebody, literally part and parcel of being a scammer is an absent sense of moral duty.

Listen, let's make a few things clear. One, you are a liar, your dumbass sheepishly deleting posts and retracting claims proves that. Two, you are amateur, a fucking 9 year old could come up with a better .EDU method, and I think I'd trust a 9 year old to be more honest and mature in his responses.

And finally third, you are a pussy. A no-man, hair fringed flesh cave-having, hysterical bitch. Make sure all your posts are self-moderated in the future to avoid someone exposing you as a scammer, buddy.

Take the $4 you scammed and buy this https://www.amazon.com/HOW-MAN-CONTAINING-FORMATION-CHARACTER-ebook/dp/B00BJ8Y0ZS/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1490399907&sr=8-15&keywords=how+to+be+a+man
If you want a refund you could have asked for one in PM like the first guy I refunded. He was respectful and mature and he handled himself like an adult, so I was fine giving him his refund. You made multiple posts in my thread when a simple private message would suffice and I would have given you a refund.
parth1b

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:32:28 AM

yes this guy is scammer he sent one pdf with login page url and tends it is the edu method and was even deleting my posts from his main thread i guess he should be blocked.
trippcheck

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

i am sending him pm and write in his thread
no refund

Jmsurd (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:20:09 PM

If you want a refund you could have asked for one in PM like the first guy I refunded. He was respectful and mature and he handled himself like an adult, so I was fine giving him his refund. You made multiple posts in my thread when a simple private message would suffice and I would have given you a refund.

I told you what to do with the money, sport. And I'm serious.

And by the way, you have no right to complain about respectful and mature when you literally scammed people over $4 with a bullshit lie about Github compatible edu accounts.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:43:03 AM

Just give them their money back man as they are not satisfied with your method why are you making it a big issue?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: