Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Openbazaar any of you guys use it?  (Read 424 times)
allthebitandbobs (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:25:46 PM

Just curious how many people use it?I am a vendor on there .They basically have everything set up to perfection except a big draw back no categories to find the goods u what to purchase .If they had that it would be perfect .It a great idea a decentralize market place whth bitcoin as
it payment  method .No more dealing with ebay amazon bullshit ands fees if it takes off
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yambub

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 07:04:20 PM

Hi, yes I've been using it. I agree it has the potential to be incredibly disruptive and those it will disrupt truly deserve to be disrupted. I set up a forum for openbazaar, feel free to advertise there for free, and help generate some discussion too. http://openbazaar.tk/

I got snowed under with work lately so haven;t been able to do it the justice I should have..

Version 2.0 is coming up soon and addresses a lot of the previous shortfallings I think.
All the best and hope to see you on the site!

allthebitandbobs (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:45:47 AM

Thanks i will check out the forum now Grin
duosearch

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:42:27 AM

Hey, we've built a search engine for OpenBazaar with categories and handy filters: https://duosear.ch/ And yep, OB2.0 is going to be so much better!
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:33:12 AM

I used it a while ago. Nice concept, but needs more people. Just browsed, didn't buy anything. And couldn't really find the things that I wanted to check out.
Nathan Graves

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:35:33 AM

I'm curious about it too. I was thinking of using this, but I've seen some reports that say the service is not so user friendly.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: