Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chillcoin (CHILL) | The Cryptocurrency  (Read 1576 times)
chillcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:48:50 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 07:30:16 AM by chillcoin

One digital forex ever regarded to the world is Chillcoin. It can be the future of ecommerce as it is paving a manner for virtual money. Similar to the conventional currencies- dollars, yen and euros, it could be traded, exchanged and holds a cost in the marketplace. The reality it is inflation immune has bestowed Chillcoin with worldwide popularity in a brief span of time. Without any middleman like bank or paypal, Chillcoin can be transferred online at a quicker charge, with out a requirement of personal info which might be otherwise required.

Cloud Mining

Your mining server are already set up and begin mining as soon as you installation your account!

Cross-Platform

Constant Chillcoin generation to boom maximum profitability!

Global Chillcoin Generation

20+ currency conversion charges, which include JPY, RUB, SGD, USD, CNY, EUR, GDP and lots of more. 25+ languages

CARRIER WE OFFER

Whilst You Get Right Down To It, Success Is All Approximately Cost And Believe.

Chillcoin Cloud Mining

Cloud mining is a today's idea allowing you to get Chillcoin right away with out hardware dependence and different offline problems.

Chillcoin Trade Services

Invest smarter, sign up now to exchange, test the Chillcoin price and get interest.

Instant Connect

The mining starts offevolved right now after showed payment. First payouts within 24 hours.

Direct Withdrawl

Keep the withdrawal deal with as soon as & and receive withdrawal mechanically to any pockets of your choice.

POPULAR PLANS

First-Rate Cloud Mining Plans Imparting Exceptional Output In The International For Chillcoin Mining

THE CHILLCOIN ASSURE

Three Pillars Of Our Responsibility

24X7 Assist

We provide an efficient and prompt support to all our customers enquiries. Whatever the time and whichever type of request, our customer support team is continually equipped to help!

Guaranteed Returns

Using our proprietary technique and years of revel in in mining we're constantly capable of beat the rues of problem & hence able to deliver a consistent mining outputs to our clients

99.9% Server Uptime

To make sure stable mining outputs and quality output for the whole device, we've got a 24x7 mining operations crew, whose primary operative is to ensure no downtime for servers.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 07:27:14 AM

You seems to have a good features and a good roadmap but unfortunately you miss a lot of readers by not posting it,in the right category,this thread should be in the altcoin announcement sections,once posted here get ready to get a lot of bounty offer.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:46:00 AM

You seems to have a good features and a good roadmap but unfortunately you miss a lot of readers by not posting it,in the right category,this thread should be in the altcoin announcement sections,once posted here get ready to get a lot of bounty offer.
Also a good idea to add ANN to the beginning of your subject to show people this is an announcement.
gerietis

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:08:37 PM
Merited by zickle (1)

CHILLCOIN WALLET IS INFECTED WITH SCRIPT WHICH COLLECT YOUR STORED PASSWORDS AND SEND THEM TO THE HACKERS

I installed  chillcoin-0.2.2 and ran chillcoin-qt.exe. It did not start.
Soon I received security notification from Google, it asked me to approve new device, which is logging in to my acccount in Germany.
Next I received confirmation email from Nicehash for BTC withdrawal.
Then I received email from Suprnova - too many failed PIN attempts.
Hackers also were logging in some other services, using my passwords stored by Chrome.

- do not install wallets in to your PC, use Virtualbox instead.
- Use 2FA where it is possible.  

* Trade Crypto using your card. https://cex.io/r/0/up111110556/0/ Zero commission SEPA withdrawals.
* Binance, probably the best exchnge - https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=V5M916HV
* Bank of the blockchain era - Bankera  https://bankera.com/?ref=3781694901
* Best Crypto wallet NASH. Web, mobile. https://app.nash.io/create-account?code=2yZAES
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: