Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS giftrocket giftcards for BTC or other crypto  (Read 1349 times)
episteme (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:02:26 AM

25$ to 100$ redeemable www.giftrocket.com giftcards for btc or other cryptocurrencies.

conditions negotiable and contacts via PM.
episteme (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:49:48 AM

25$ to 100$ redeemable www.giftrocket.com giftcards for btc or other cryptocurrencies.

aaalright, just for the record and so everybody knows - giftrocket.com is a scam.
good thing no transactions occurred on that account cos somebody would have been pissed...

sorry about that, and please, caveat emptor - take a note to be cautious as what you sell and what you pay for.
myself should have more thoroughly checked before posting a selling offer, not after (and waste both yours and my time in the process..)

bid you all good day for now:)
nggroup247

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

aaalright, just for the record and so everybody knows - giftrocket.com is a scam.
good thing no transactions occurred on that account cos somebody would have been pissed...

sorry about that, and please, caveat emptor - take a note to be cautious as what you sell and what you pay for.
myself should have more thoroughly checked before posting a selling offer, not after (and waste both yours and my time in the process..)

bid you all good day for now:)
agree with you, giftrocket.com is totally scam.
dont use this site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: