Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ➚➙➚ BTC BROKER DOMAIN FOR AUCTION ➘➚➙  (Read 1610 times)
SportbetMaster (OP)

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:14:54 AM

Domain Info:

Domain Name: FXPROBTC.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Creation Date: 21-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 21-feb-2018

Bid Info:

Staring Bid : $4.500
Bid Increment: $100
Buy It Now: $7000

Auction ends
bidder have the right to increase Bid for a duration of 72H after last bid, If no bid  After this period, the last bid win auction and can Ask for Domain transfer immediately Using Escrow service.

Payment Info:
Accept Paypal, BTC, Neteller, Payza.

Additional Info:
SEDO
FLIPPA

Contact info
For more info ask here or contact me via PM
mobile, viber, Skyp, FB, e-mail available.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forexp

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

nice one

do you accept bid under reserve price? if yes my offer is 2.3BTC available for one week
let me know your decision.
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

nice one

do you accept bid under reserve price? if yes my offer is 2.3BTC available for one week
let me know your decision.
all bids are welcome, some will be eligible for auction and other will be used to bump this thread.
about your offer, i will say that it's an interesting amount but I'll not give up this domain without reaching the reserve price.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:59:01 PM

You can make it more great, this one has been reserved to be big
still up for sale.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
8xbt.com

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:06:51 AM

I suspect that forexp is not a genuine user. It could be a possibility that it is created by this thread's author in order to fake the bid. It is definitely not a coincidence that the username forexp is similar to the domain name fxpro.
8xbt.com

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:16:32 AM

Also there is another username 'sportbetmaster11' exists, whether it is someone creating multiple accounts I do not want to speculate. But I think we should exercise some degree of caution when we deal with 'sportbetmaster', 'sportbetmaster11' and 'forexp'. Also placing some distance with directbet, the site 'sportbetmaster' promote. All bitcointalk members should have enough wisdom to judge whether these relate to crooks and scams. Hopefully the information I provide can help.
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:17:29 PM

I suspect that forexp is not a genuine user. It could be a possibility that it is created by this thread's author in order to fake the bid. It is definitely not a coincidence that the username forexp is similar to the domain name fxpro.

I can be anyone but not a psychologist to cure your paranoia.
what is the interest to bid under reserve price? 

Also there is another username 'sportbetmaster11' exists, whether it is someone creating multiple accounts I do not want to speculate. But I think we should exercise some degree of caution when we deal with 'sportbetmaster', 'sportbetmaster11' and 'forexp'. Also placing some distance with directbet, the site 'sportbetmaster' promote. All bitcointalk members should have enough wisdom to judge whether these relate to crooks and scams. Hopefully the information I provide can help.
paranoia, nonsense, false accusation, no relation with auction.

I suggest to the BCT admin to prohibit this forum to the kids.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
8xbt.com

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:40:01 PM

I can be anyone but not a psychologist to cure your paranoia.
what is the interest to bid under reserve price? 

paranoia, nonsense, false accusation, no relation with auction.

I suggest to the BCT admin to prohibit this forum to the kids.

Bitcointalk surely will not prohibit anyone from expressing their opinions, or to raise any suspicion. Anyway I am extremely happy to have achieved my purpose. You don't have to answer as I was never talking to you, I am just talking to other users. I have never made any false accusation, please be careful with your wordings, I only use the word 'suspicion'. If there is no credibility then the auction should not even exists.
8xbt.com

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:20:08 AM

Whether it is bidding under the reserve price is insignificant. The suspected fake user could just be creating the fake bid to generate a false impression of having a real user to bid.
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:47:21 AM

what are you doing MOD?

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
8xbt.com

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:12:40 AM

I have noticed that the thread author 'sportbetmaster' have removed about four posts in this thread during the past few hours. Those posts are spam posts that pushed the thread to the top once for every 48 hours. If the guy is not scare, why is he 'suddenly' doing this? It just increases the suspicion and showed his dishonest behaviour. Also, 'sportbetmaster' have posts deleted by bitcointalk a few months ago which being regarded as spam as well. What all I have said in this thread are all stated with clear reasons. I am confident that bitcointalk admin staff will understand this.
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:25:31 AM

I have noticed that the thread author 'sportbetmaster' have removed about four posts in this thread during the past few hours. Those posts are spam posts that pushed the thread to the top once for every 48 hours. If the guy is not scare, why is he 'suddenly' doing this? It just increases the suspicion and showed his dishonest behaviour. Also, 'sportbetmaster' have posts deleted by bitcointalk a few months ago which being regarded as spam as well. What all I have said in this thread are all stated with clear reasons. I am confident that bitcointalk admin staff will understand this.
You are really paranoid, go to your Topic in the auction and try to delete one of your post; you will notice that it's not possible, so stop your nonsense and lies.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
8xbt.com

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:30:24 AM

You are really paranoid, go to your Topic in the auction and try to delete one of your post; you will notice that it's not possible, so stop your nonsense and lies.

If those four spam posts are removed by the moderators instead of you, then that did not make much difference either. Putting spam all over shows that the person have low credibility. Doing this even after having spam posts deleted months ago, some spam in this thread are even labelled as 'obnoxious' by some prestigious member of this forum.
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:25:52 PM

If those four spam posts are removed by the moderators instead of you, then that did not make much difference either. Putting spam all over shows that the person have low credibility. Doing this even after having spam posts deleted months ago, some spam in this thread are even labelled as 'obnoxious' by some prestigious member of this forum.

It makes me really sad to see the situation where this forum arrived, you talk about spam and all your post are off topic But I still see them here without anyone reacting event after I have reported it to the MOD so congrats you won the battle ... 

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

still for sell

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

up

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:47:42 AM

bump

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

still up for sale 3.5BTC to buy it now  Wink

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
SportbetMaster (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:12:01 AM

up

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
8xbt.com

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:59:30 AM

up

Clear breach of the forum rule by multiple bumpings. This 'obnoxious' labelled member still spamming the board after admitting defeat. Genuine pathetic loser.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: