Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: £35 {UK} Paypal *All limits lifted* {PERS/BIZ} Bank Access & Payza  (Read 39237 times)
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:04:19 PM

OP can you provide the Docs as Bitcointradex said?
showmethebit (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:06:12 PM

Vouch:
--------

100% legit seller. paypal account quality is great, fully verified (except mobile, which is left for user for valid reason) and most importantly, all sending and receiving limit lifted.

Uaccount bank access is good too. People from other countries who always left wondering how to get a legit bank account in UK to add in a paypal account, this will solve their problem. Usually there are many options for USA bank accounts, you can get cheap prices VBA and also full fledged bank accounts easily (if you know, you know where) - but UK bank was always hard to get. This may not be high street bank, still will get your job done easily and that matters only.

Payza account is also fully verified, everything looks cool and legit, just perfect.

BUT

There's 2 small things I want to mention here. First, the text file where all the account details are provided, lacks the details of the account owner. Like name, DOB, address, phone, ID number, CC details etc. Few things can be retrieved from account profiles, but not all. Sooner or later paypal will ask for docs to submit, so those details are must if you want to make photoshoped docs to submit.

Secondly, the phone. Seller offering physical sim card to be shipped to your address (small shipping cost would be paid by the buyer), but not everybody can accept this offer for obvious reasons. Seller should offer a virtual solution of phone. Yes there are voip etc, but if the seller can include that option in this package instead of leaving it to the buyer, it would be awesome.

Final verdict: Just awesome package, I can say 8 out of 10. Can't give 10 on 10 due to the 2 factors I mentioned above. But that's of course not a deal breaker - especially for the price seller is asking, it a steal I must say!

Appreciate the feedback.

I can send details. Forgot to include them because I was in a hurry.

I will look into a phone solution.
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:12:39 PM

OP can you provide the Docs as Bitcointradex said?

bitcointradex was talking about the details that would be needed for photoshopped docs. Yes I have them. I don't provide scans with these accounts because thats not how I verify the accounts. Though I do have a UK passport PSD template {2006-2010} for sale £30.
gigitrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

Pay after delivery possible?
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:32:10 PM

Pay after delivery possible?
yes like i said in pm
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

I am selling UK paypal accounts that have been verified with VCC and VBA. They have also passed identity validation.
Therefore all limits have been removed.

You will get access to the bank drop on top of this. There will be no card provided so to cashout you can transfer to another bank, btc exchnage like bittylicious, quickbitcoin or ewallet like payza etc.

Initially I am selling these accounts for £50. All info and accounts will be given upfront. Once checked payment needs to be made to btc wallet provided. If no payment is made the accounts get burned.
PM if interested.

So you will first give the account access to the person and if they don't pay the account "gets burned". Now what's stopping you from "burning" the account even if the person pays? You idiot just gave us a proof that you will retain full access to the account even after you sold it so that you can steal money from it, blackmail the buyer and do all kinds of other scams. What a little retarded scammer you are. Get out of this site!

Everybody stay away from this really silly little scammer!

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:14:44 PM

I am selling UK paypal accounts that have been verified with VCC and VBA. They have also passed identity validation.

You will get access to the bank drop on top of this. There will be no card provided so to cashout you can transfer to another bank, btc exchnage like bittylicious, quickbitcoin or ewallet like payza etc.

Initially I am selling these accounts for £50. All info and accounts will be given upfront. Once checked payment needs to be made to btc wallet provided. If no payment is made the accounts get burned.
PM if interested.

So you will first give the account access to the person and if they don't pay the account "gets burned". Now what's stopping you from "burning" the account even if the person pays? You idiot just gave us a proof that you will retain full access to the account even after you sold it so that you can steal money from it, blackmail the buyer and do all kinds of other scams. What a little retarded scammer you are. Get out of this site!

Everybody stay away from this really silly little scammer!
You obviously skipped the vouches.
There is nothing stopping me from burning the account your right. But why would I when I want long-term business.? When i say 'burn' I mean render it useless, even for me. Which means I wouldn't be able to make use of any funds either.
You've jumped the gun so who's the idiot? So no. You get off my thread.

showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:23:47 PM

Who is this 'johnsmithx' supposed to be. Captain save a noob.With his list of 'legit sellers' like he's the all knowing.
Definitely missed the mark in calling me a scammer. Especially with no proof whatsoever.
In members own sig it states part of the general rule for safe buying is avoiding sellers '...offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic'. I have offered vouches. Neither is my thread self-moderated. I'm the one who got scammed by memvola.
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

please sned me your wickr in pm to talk more
gigitrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

PM if interested.

@showmethebit is Scammer!
DEAL WITH CAUTION
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

PM if interested.

DEAL WITH CAUTION
Is it because I exposed you? ahah
Don't worry Im just uploading a couple things.Your continued exposure is on it's way. Smiley
In the meantime. Anyone I've ripped please come forward....
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:36:45 PM

@gigitrix here is a gift from me to you https://volafile.io/r/b7wvhwqc.

Anybody who wants a laugh take a look at gigitrixs flop attempt at scamming: https://volafile.io/r/b7wvhwqc

Meanwhile lets all wait for gigitrix's evidence that Im a scammer.

Il wait...
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:38:04 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 07:44:36 PM by showmethebit

PM if interested.

DEAL WITH CAUTION
@gigitrix here is a gift from me to you https://volafile.io/r/b98fcd2m.

Anybody who wants a laugh take a look at gigitrixs flop attempt at scamming: https://volafile.io/r/b98fcd2m

Meanwhile lets all wait for gigitrix's evidence that Im a scammer.

Il wait...
Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:01:49 PM

Hi
This user: "showmethebit" Selling hacked bank accounts and Scammer!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867222.msg18565035#msg18565035

DEAL WITH CAUTION!
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:53:41 PM

Hi
This user: "showmethebit" Selling hacked bank accounts and Scammer!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867222.msg18565035#msg18565035

DEAL WITH CAUTION!
This guy is so dumb.
I have never spoke to 'Bombadil' so the fact you're randomly posting on my thread in the exact same way as gigitrix has... shows your gigitrix. On gigitrix thread this same 'Bombadil' account is used to defend him.
Ive already exposed you gigitrix. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866964.0
Unlike your thread, mine isn't locked because you haven't got shit on me. Wonder why yours is? Hmmm
You shoudln't of pretended you have accounts and offer them for $130-160. Also this noob is attempting to sell this http://www.veritascard.com/ disguised as 'veri' ahah for a ridiculous price when they're only 29.9EUR.

You're the dumbest scammer I've met.
Stiffler

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:46:40 PM

Still going
What  you going?more thean 5 days he dont answer to me.  Pay to "showmethebit" 50 pound , and after it they dont response!!!! have skreen where he give me his bitcoin number for payment
mzhacker

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:51:39 AM

Still going
What  you going?more thean 5 days he dont answer to me.  Pay to "showmethebit" 50 pound , and after it they dont response!!!! have skreen where he give me his bitcoin number for payment

plese send the proof of your words by capture screen.
showmethebit (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:41:30 AM

Still going
I've had computer problems and was unable to get on here. Do you go by other names? I can't remember selling to you.
hackazer

Activity: 234

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 04:17:04 AM

Still going

plese send the proof of your words by capture screen.

@showmethebit is scammer.
I know he's selling verified uk acc without the cc included, with uaccount.co.uk (ubank), also with payza. In a few days, he will take over your account, just wait for it im sure he will. I ever bought with him and he TAKE OVER the Paypal account, i have lost the access now. CUNT SCAMMER!!

He sent upfront using privnotes, and his wallet address are included in the privnote as well.

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER!!
Stiffler

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:26:45 PM

Still going
I've had computer problems and was unable to get on here. Do you go by other names? I can't remember selling to you.
i speak with you in Wicr me, send me PM with your new contact, I want to get what you promised me or money back
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: