Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a website for a school  (Read 629 times)
Vikingr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:29:54 PM

I have to create a website for one of my friend and he want it to show their school data and along with that he want an admin panel on that where administration will put the data and it also will have moderators panel where teachers will put their class students data and it will also be able to have login place for students and parents to check their children record.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:38:15 PM

Hey dude ,
I answered in my other thread
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:02:01 PM

I have to create a website for one of my friend and he want it to show their school data and along with that he want an admin panel on that where administration will put the data and it also will have moderators panel where teachers will put their class students data and it will also be able to have login place for students and parents to check their children record.
So what exactly do you want again? Someone who can design the website for you or teach you how to do it ? Either way,let me know I can help you.Please mention your budget incase this is a paid job.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:24:27 AM

Google classroom is a great resource if you're working with a public school, as everything builds of their school emails.

I think Microsoft SharePoint is another good one. (I think that's what it's called)

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:47:18 AM

Are you still looking for people who can make you for this? So this is just like or an information and monitoring website? I can do this for you, and you can send your funds to escrow then I will make this site. Just send me the details.
Vikingr (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

So what exactly do you want again? Someone who can design the website for you or teach you how to do it ? Either way,let me know I can help you.Please mention your budget incase this is a paid job.
Actually I want any person to create that website for me and I will pay him for that work.

Google classroom is a great resource if you're working with a public school, as everything builds of their school emails.

I think Microsoft SharePoint is another good one. (I think that's what it's called)
I do not need that things for that school as they need a separate website which will be their platform for their students, clients and parents of the students etc.

Are you still looking for people who can make you for this? So this is just like or an information and monitoring website? I can do this for you, and you can send your funds to escrow then I will make this site. Just send me the details.

Do you have any portfolio of that website? Or do you have already created this type of website for anyone before?
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:53:55 PM

On Zaizoun thread it looks you got what you need as he is willing to create for you what you are looking for then mark this thread as closed and lock this thread. This will not create any confusion or misunderstanding.
Vikingr (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:39:04 PM

On Zaizoun thread it looks you got what you need as he is willing to create for you what you are looking for then mark this thread as closed and lock this thread. This will not create any confusion or misunderstanding.
I asked for a demo from him but he do not have any demo of what he mentioned to me on that thread. I cannot take the risk to pay for what is not available with a person.
daronch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

Maybe you can try wordpress.com or blogger.com? They're free to use.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

I have done this before actually. Let me know your budget and I can set it all up for you.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:05:09 PM

Maybe you can try wordpress.com or blogger.com? They're free to use.
Yes they are free to use but may I ask if do you know how WordPress and blogger works? if not then don't make such a nonsense post here your suggestion is totally useless. Those sites don't have those feature OP mentioned and only web developer can do that from the scratch.
Khwarizmi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

I can do it for $30.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

Hey, If this job is not taken I can help you with it pm me more details about it, what are you offering for this job? thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: