Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] $200 Bing Ads Coupon Codes  (Read 11764 times)
thexcity (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:46:49 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 07:48:32 PM by thexcity

New $200 Bing Ads coupon codes available for sale on Selly. Take a look: https://selly.gg/p/f89e5fad

Price: $7 USD per code

My coupon codes work %100 in every country.
nggroup247

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 02:21:21 AM

Bookmarked, will buy soon.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:28:51 AM

I have a question, do these codes expire after a time period? If so, how long is this time period?

I might need one of these in the future but want to buy one now in case the offer expires, but if the code expires there won't be a point to that.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:05:41 AM

I have a question, do these codes expire after a time period? If so, how long is this time period?

I might need one of these in the future but want to buy one now in case the offer expires, but if the code expires there won't be a point to that.

To be sure that a coupon does not expire, you can simply redeem it in your account and then you can spend the credit when you want (you have 90 days to spend the credit).
Simple as that Smiley

To OP: why you don't try to make your own pictures? Smiley

thexcity (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:30:00 PM

Bookmarked, will buy soon.

I look forward  Smiley
thexcity (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:37:24 PM

These codes are valid until the end of this year. You can redeem a code any time this year. After you add the code to your Bing account you have 90 days to spend the credit like Superiorus said.
thexcity (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:50:37 PM

To be sure that a coupon does not expire, you can simply redeem it in your account and then you can spend the credit when you want (you have 90 days to spend the credit).
Simple as that Smiley

My first plan was creating Bing Ads accounts with virtual credit cards and coupon codes and advertising Amazon products, but I couldn't find a decent card supplier. When I find one I will go that way. Until than I'll go the easier way - selling coupon codes Smiley
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

Simple as that Smiley

My first plan was creating Bing Ads accounts with virtual credit cards and coupon codes and advertising Amazon products, but I couldn't find a decent card supplier. When I find one I will go that way. Until than I'll go the easier way - selling coupon codes Smiley

It is hard to find any VCC which is accepted by Bing.
Regarding the picture you use it on Bitify: why you don't create your own image and you got mine? Smiley

thexcity (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

Simple as that Smiley

It is hard to find any VCC which is accepted by Bing.
Regarding the picture you use it on Bitify: why you don't create your own image and you got mine? Smiley

I see Smiley Sorry, I'll change the picture right now.
thexcity (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

For you who can buy using PayPal only, I created a sale page on Selly: https://selly.gg/p/f89e5fad

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:12:44 PM

For you who can buy using PayPal only, I created a sale page on Selly: https://selly.gg/p/f89e5fad

And again you used a image taken (without permission) from voucherstore.net
Do you like those images so much? Smiley

thexcity (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:43:53 PM

Yes I do, nice pictures. I have found it on Google like everyone else.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 08:47:28 AM

Finding a image on Google does not give you the right to use it Smiley
I'm sure you know that (if not, you will know from now on).
Those guys paid a good amount to make all those images ...

thexcity (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:25:17 AM

Finding a image on Google does not give you the right to use it Smiley
I'm sure you know that (if not, you will know from now on).
Those guys paid a good amount to make all those images ...

Yes I know that. I use my images now.
Plasta

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:00:04 AM

Can I apply more than one coupon to an account? If so I will purchase everything you have.
simplelisten

Activity: 310
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

Can I apply more than one coupon to an account? If so I will purchase everything you have.
Nope, it will not work. To all, before buying this code you must first spend $25 in Bing ads account before it will work.

I believe this code will only work in US countries.
thexcity (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:29:27 PM

Yes. If you buy all, it will be $36 USD.
thexcity (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

Nope, it will not work. To all, before buying this code you must first spend $25 in Bing ads account before it will work.

Wrong!

You are talking about AdWords coupon codes. These are Bing Ads coupons.

Read it here: https://help.bingads.microsoft.com/apex/index/3/en/52011
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

Wrong!

There are some coupon in bing that you need to spend $25 before you can use it.. its working on postpay to get free when you are spending $25 you can add the coupon..

Let me know if you have vouch coupon to test i'll give good review if your coupon is working.. since i have 6 stock of bing accounts here. .
I will just give you a good feedback. that can help that you are selling legit coupon..
thexcity (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:09:09 AM

Wrong!

There are some coupon in bing that you need to spend $25 before you can use it.. its working on postpay to get free when you are spending $25 you can add the coupon..

Let me know if you have vouch coupon to test i'll give good review if your coupon is working.. since i have 6 stock of bing accounts here. .
I will just give you a good feedback. that can help that you are selling legit coupon..

Yes, but for prepay accounts there's no need to spend any money, just credit or debit card have to be added. Also, my codes work in any country.

I have sent you PM with a vouch code. Take a look Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: