Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So you decide to sell now that Bitcoin is < $1000?  (Read 2422 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:27:15 PM

It's actually back to four digits again and seems to be recovering even more. Might be a good sign, or just a trap. I'm not sure at this point, so holding is the better option.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

It's actually back to four digits again and seems to be recovering even more. Might be a good sign, or just a trap. I'm not sure at this point, so holding is the better option.
I just bought back with a nice loss. Destroyed all my trading coins, but i still hodling my cold storage from 2016.  Cheesy. Really a shame tho, i was trading like a boss.  Lets start from zero again i guess. Trading is over for me. I am going to hodl because i cant predict the price anymore because of those BU idiots. Roger Ver screems something on the news and the price crashes. Some miner twitters 1 message and the price starts rising like a B**ch.  Looks like the easy mathematical trade days are over.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 01:55:32 PM

Indeed its a good sign but actually we can't tell if this price up will sustain to retain its highest price reached for those past months happen unto it. And the one i think here is the price simply plays at that price and going back again since im pretty sure that many people for now are enjoying the earnings where they can get for playing the price flactuations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

I made a mistake by selling my bitcoins at a lower price ie at 935$ .and then within hours the price of bitcoins went more than 1000$ .well i say it was stupid of me to do that , but cant do anything now .
From now on i have decided that i l not sell bitcoins at a lower price and i believe that bitcoin have a great future.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

I made a mistake by selling my bitcoins at a lower price ie at 935$ .and then within hours the price of bitcoins went more than 1000$ .well i say it was stupid of me to do that , but cant do anything now .
From now on i have decided that i l not sell bitcoins at a lower price and i believe that bitcoin have a great future.
You've got the panic feel dude. Don't worry because there will not a fork for the bticoin in the future and the price of bitcoin will be back again. and im sorry for your lose, because i grab your cheap coin.  Cool
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

I think, there is not only you who sell the Bitcoin at price under $1000. But almost all people in last week
also have panic sellings like you friends. Yeah usually we are be panic when the price go down quickly.
The patience is a important point in the trading world.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:49:49 AM

I think, there is not only you who sell the Bitcoin at price under $1000. But almost all people in last week
also have panic sellings like you friends. Yeah usually we are be panic when the price go down quickly.
Yes and if you don't have patience then you are at a wrong place and you cannot expect positive results from your investment as every time you will be making a wrong move by selling your coins at a low price so even if price goes lower you should manage to hold your coins for a long time.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

I feel sorry to those people who sold their Bitcoin holdings when price is less thant $1000 specially if theybought it way more than that.  You should have strong determination if you are into trading Bitcoin and should have learned from the past history of bitcoin since Bitcoin have the capability of rebouncing back and  charge stronger than before.  And of course, patience is important anywhere in the world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SamMurphy

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:37:59 PM

I don't know who or why wanna buy or sell now btc when the price is so high. It is no makes any sense. I want the price goes down very low, like less than $700, it will be the best for me. But if you think about it, the quantity of btc is less so the price it wouldn't be more than $850. I don't know why this is happening, and who have benefit from that. :/
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:41:19 PM

I am a noob trader and holding to my BTC below $1000 was a great move  Grin
I might do the same next time... or forever.  Grin
D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

I don't know who or why wanna buy or sell now btc when the price is so high. It is no makes any sense. I want the price goes down very low, like less than $700, it will be the best for me. But if you think about it, the quantity of btc is less so the price it wouldn't be more than $850. I don't know why this is happening, and who have benefit from that. :/

Are you serious that this is high price of bitcoins so we should not buy bitcoins at a moment? If you look at the price before few weeks when it was trading above 1200 then you will consider this price as low and would try to buy as many bitcoins as possible.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:28:35 AM

Are you serious that this is high price of bitcoins so we should not buy bitcoins at a moment? If you look at the price before few weeks when it was trading above 1200 then you will consider this price as low and would try to buy as many bitcoins as possible.

I agree that it's best to buy when the price is lower (like under $1000) and if you are a trader, sell when it gets over $1200. But I also like to hold some Bitcoins for a long term investment because If I sell, I may not have another good chance to buy again.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:20:43 AM

i almost sell my bitcoin but fortunately i didn't do that because my friend tell to me that do not too worry with the situations because the price will recover soon so i decide to following him holding my bitcoin and apparently his predictions was correct that the price currently back to $1000
york780

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:28:45 AM

i almost sell my bitcoin but fortunately i didn't do that because my friend tell to me that do not too worry with the situations because the price will recover soon so i decide to following him holding my bitcoin and apparently his predictions was correct that the price currently back to $1000
it isnt so hard isnt it? Just buy in dips, sell at tops. Or hodl to wait for the ultimate top. Its so easy. We are just crawling back out of a huge dip. Why would you sell now? Because you expect bitcoin to go to 0$? Well that entrypoint is not going to happen. The current price is at bottom trendline support. This is the lime to load! Will you be left behind?
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:51:55 AM

I feel sorry to those people who sold their Bitcoin holdings when price is less thant $1000 specially if theybought it way more than that.  You should have strong determination if you are into trading Bitcoin and should have learned from the past history of bitcoin since Bitcoin have the capability of rebouncing back and  charge stronger than before.  And of course, patience is important anywhere in the world.
However, last week I move my bitcoin to altcoin. I always do the trading altcoin
if the price of the bitcoin's getting down. I think it's the best way to prevent panic sellings.
Yeah the price Bitcoin often will be rebouncing back after down quickly.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:52:34 AM

it isnt so hard isnt it? Just buy in dips, sell at tops. Or hodl to wait for the ultimate top. Its so easy. We are just crawling back out of a huge dip. Why would you sell now? Because you expect bitcoin to go to 0$? Well that entrypoint is not going to happen. The current price is at bottom trendline support. This is the lime to load! Will you be left behind?

it is easy only when you are saying it but when it comes down to actually doing it, you need a lot of experience to notice where exactly is the top and were exactly is the dip's bottom to buy back.

yeah after it happens you can open the charts and see where the top and bottom had been but when things are happening by that time there is no way you can predict it without enough experience and analysis.

so it is not easy at all. which is why holding long term is the way to go for most people

to the moon with bitcoin...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:06:31 AM

it is easy only when you are saying it but when it comes down to actually doing it, you need a lot of experience to notice where exactly is the top and were exactly is the dip's bottom to buy back.

yeah after it happens you can open the charts and see where the top and bottom had been but when things are happening by that time there is no way you can predict it without enough experience and analysis.

so it is not easy at all. which is why holding long term is the way to go for most people

Holding is indeed the best option, but you don't really have to be an expert to spot the repetitive movements within a certain range of the market in current situation. Every dump that results in the price to fall below $1000, gets bought up to over $1000 within a reasonable number of days. As long as there is demand (and there is no reason why the demand shouldn't be there), the price will get bought up to over $1000 every time. If this isn't an easy way of making money, I seriously don't know what is. Smiley
york780

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:06:44 AM

Its very easy. Fact. But it will take lots of time wathing the charts to know when to sell or not. If you dont have the time, then hodling is the best thing to do.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: