Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Open Source Project Archive Initative (2011)  (Read 612 times)
charleshoskinson (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1008

CEO of IOHK

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:37:25 AM

After reading Hal's post, I've decided to commit to archiving the history of the Bitcoin Open Source Project as told by the first hand accounts of those who participated in this revolution. It is important that we record our history (especially the early days).

Thus if you were involved in some way with Bitcoin during 2011. Please share your experiences, links to major events, who the major players were, and other pieces of information you feel are noteworthy. I will collect your posts and convert them into a cohesive living history for my class:

https://www.udemy.com/bitcoin-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-crypto/

So that future bitcoiners can know the history of Bitcoin from those who lived it

The revolution begins with the mind and ends with the heart. Knowledge for all, accessible to all and shared by all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: