Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BussyBuddy is looking to hire a person to be paid by BTC - Closed no more vacanc  (Read 2493 times)
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

What will be the job description for this? You provided the knowledge requirement
- English Language - conversational level and up;
- MySQL Database;
- CRM.

However, you did not state what will be the specific job. Please update your post and add more information. It is necessary to know what the job first before applying, don't you think?

...at this moment is only about to administrate our database and to offer them support... is very easy the job...

As you said, it is a very easy job, 1BTC per month is a very high rate for such job. I am not saying that this is a scam or anything, but the rate is just off.
bussybuddy (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:08:24 PM

What will be the job description for this? You provided the knowledge requirement
- English Language - conversational level and up;
- MySQL Database;
- CRM.

However, you did not state what will be the specific job. Please update your post and add more information. It is necessary to know what the job first before applying, don't you think?

...at this moment is only about to administrate our database and to offer them support... is very easy the job...

As you said, it is a very easy job, 1BTC per month is a very high rate for such job. I am not saying that this is a scam or anything, but the rate is just off.

To be honest I am generous I though the salary offered by my is too small only 1 BTC/month and today I have seen how I was offending the people with my generosity... I did not why they are considering me scammer, when here the people are paid with peanuts like who is earning 0.1 BTC/month is an Elite ...

I will try to find someone outside BitcoinTalk...

For example the Signature Campaign for 25 posts/ week I have seen today the income something like 14$ ....

I am speechless....

Araudan

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

Hello !

I'm very interested in your job offer.

I'll send you a PM with all details very soon.

Thanks
bussybuddy (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

Hello !

I'm very interested in your job offer.

I'll send you a PM with all details very soon.

Thanks

Hi Araudan,

The job offer expired, unfortunately we cannot break the market here with our offer!

Try something else like play our Free Lottery or Paid One where the Ticket price is very expensive 0.001 BTC or if you were scammed share your story and maybe you will be rewarded!

For more info check my profile at topics section and you will find all the opportunities there!

Good Luck!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: