Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity is here??  (Read 4428 times)
giveen (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

As we all are aware that the price of bitcoin is drastically going down so can we called this a trading opportunity.
What i was thinking is all the people who are currently holding bitcoin can convert it to any alt like maybe monero and let the price of bitcoin go more down and then buy when yiu think the price won't grow more.

Disclaimer:
I would recommend only for those people to do who will get some sort of profit by selling their bitcoin if you purchased at a higher then i would recommend you to refrain from doing this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

What i was thinking is all the people who are currently holding bitcoin can convert it to any alt like maybe monero and let the price of bitcoin go more down and then buy when yiu think the price won't grow more.
That's a terrible idea and non-ethical bullshit.The least thing a trader want to do,make most out of the situation when they're doing bad ?Why the fuck would we do anything to get the bitcoin price down ?
Bitcoin is more than a mean of earning and trading for some people unlike you.While the devs and community is fighting for the future of bitcoin,dumbasses like you are trying to make the situation worse.
Seriously,fuck yourself.
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:48:12 AM

That's a terrible idea and non-ethical bullshit.The least thing a trader want to do,make most out of the situation when they're doing bad ?Why the fuck would we do anything to get the bitcoin price down ?
Bitcoin is more than a mean of earning and trading for some people unlike you.While the devs and community is fighting for the future of bitcoin,dumbasses like you are trying to make the situation worse.
Seriously,fuck yourself.
Absolutely,either we should contribute something for progress,otherwise we should keep quiet and shouldnot implement such ideas of selling bitcoins now with the idea of making its price to fall more.We shouldnot be selfish.You people should remember that bitcoin has given you such wonderful earning opportunities otherwise i dont know what people like you would be doing now.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

an opportunity to trade: absolutely. if you are a trader be 100% sure that it is a good opportunity to trade bitcoin and make a lot of money because of the volatility. this doesn't mean it is going to be easy though.

an opportunity to buy/sell: this is becoming tricky, if you want to invest or if you were trying to sell on top and buy at the bottom once then i am afraid it is not easy to do. as a day trader you can find ups and downs and make profit from them but to find a top and sell to buy back at bottom is hard right now because it has already gone down and the resistance for going lower is getting bigger and bigger with traders competing with each other to set buy orders.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:18:13 AM

As we all are aware that the price of bitcoin is drastically going down so can we called this a trading opportunity.

Disclaimer:
I would recommend only for those people to do who will get some sort of profit by selling their bitcoin if you purchased at a higher then i would recommend you to refrain from doing this.

I think this is whats happening now and altcoin are the direct beneficiary of this  btc dumping. In several exchanges, several altcoins usually in ETH contract are on green, it means up. It is good if you are knowledgeable trader, you know where to put your btc.
giveen (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:53:32 AM

Lol most of the replies are of full dumbness.
First of all if we sell our bitcoin it is obvious the price will go more down but I'm not so dumb idiot like you who thinks that if i see the price will go more down. Just imagine if most of us sell now and the price goes to maybe 700$ or maybe low it is obvious 90% of the people who sold will invest back in bitcoin and plus as the price will be 700$ there will be more people buying the coin because they know that it is obvious the price will increase in long run. And i hope you are aware that the sudden increase in price of eth is because people removed there money from bitcoin and invested there. It can be a win opportunity for you also because if so many people convert to monero or eth the price of those altcoins will also increase. Stop acting like fools don't miss this opportunity as most people don't care for features of these coins.
altotrader

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:07:37 AM

I know not everyone agrees, but I don't think its a bad idea, but it would need to be properly organised so we are all on the same page.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:12:44 PM

Disclaimer:

I think this is whats happening now and altcoin are the direct beneficiary of this  btc dumping. In several exchanges, several altcoins usually in ETH contract are on green, it means up. It is good if you are knowledgeable trader, you know where to put your btc.

not really, it is because of how bitcoin is and has nothing to do with eth and its contracts.
it is the season of altcoin pumping and everywhere you look there are altcoins, some of which so random, getting pumped 100% at a time.
for example: Dash, XMR, XRP, PIVX, NXT, LTC, Doge, Lisk, FCT, Ark, and lots of others.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:01:45 PM

Yes it's a good time to buy Bitcoins. I would recommend going a head and buying Bitcoin by selling altcoins that you have made money on. But if you think Bitcoin could drop a little more, there's nothing wrong with waiting a few days.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 05:36:20 PM

Surely the opportunity is to buy Bitcoin when it's at a low point and sell it when it goes back up again.  Even if it drops lower you'll know that you chose to buy in the lapse of an otherwise positive outlook.

The only time you should do this is if you have a lot of money in Bitcoin, can't buy any more and can't afford to lose the Bitcoin.  If you want to hold it in an altcoin in this case, you're right that the best choice would be Monero because it has real usage and unique purpose for the dark web etc, whereas DASH for example is trying to imitate Bitcoin's purpose and won't get far.  Monero might not rise much more but because it's not just a profiteering attempt and has steady usage it'll be stable.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

Disclaimer:
The movement of bitcoin which is going down is indeed a opportunity or a trading opportunity because if we continue to stick on the principle of trading which is buy low sell high then this kind of price is actually a sign that we should have a target price for our entry in doing trading or investment. As of now i can say that it is better to watch the movement and try to trace some patterns so we can have a better chance of catching the best moment to get in.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:38:56 PM

Disclaimer:

- I think your advice was not a good idea, its equivalent that I hurt myself if I do what you had just said. true bitcoin now was totally dropped below 1000$ but it doesn't mean it's suicidal for the bitcoin holders, of course not, I will still hold my coins, my belief will still be remained at ease.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:56:56 PM

Disclaimer:

Those people that are actually doing that are really scared of losing but for those solid holders they aren't going to think about it. They will just patiently wait for bitcoin's price to increase again. Although that is truly a risky move I don't suggest that anyone to do but if you will take the risk it's up to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

I think you don't understand the premise you put forward. so you expect more than 16 million in circualtion to move into altcoin market that is just half of Bitcoin market cap. You can hedge your profit in some nice project but it will be foolishness to move all your BTC. I prefer to use lending, now it is very profitable, if you have 100BTC at a lending rate of 0.2% you will have 6BTC profit at the end of the month

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:58:08 AM

Yes it's a good time to buy Bitcoins. I would recommend going a head and buying Bitcoin by selling altcoins that you have made money on. But if you think Bitcoin could drop a little more, there's nothing wrong with waiting a few days.

I do too, I can wait because this is the part where the people are given a chance to buy bitcoin. Some users convert their bitcoin to monero which I think is the opposite. We just need patience, we need to wait., as they say, Good things come, for those who wait..
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:30:37 AM

Disclaimer:
You some point that we need to trade bitcoin to altcoin because if the current number of btc will decrease the price of it is affected so that the price of bitcoin is down also then that's the time to buy bitcoin then sell it at high. I think that is the reason why the price of bitcoin is going down and I think that is the role of cryptocurrencies.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:35:35 AM

I do too, I can wait because this is the part where the people are given a chance to buy bitcoin. Some users convert their bitcoin to monero which I think is the opposite. We just need patience, we need to wait., as they say, Good things come, for those who wait..

looking at it in a positive ways, if you believe for sure things will be fine with you, as we keep seeing btc's downfall for those who knew this opportunity for sure they will keep buying and hold it until the time of rising up happen again, its a risk but for those who knows and understand the situation gaining from this still possible.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:02:20 AM

Seriously,fuck yourself.

Thing is, people with loads of money wouldn't care about ethics anymore. If you are in the given situation, you would think of how would you save yourself rather than being a martyr who would lose money to "save" the day. These devs you're talking about is also fighting for their interest and money, and big money is on the line. How about those people who bought big? Do you think they would just let themselves lose money in the process while the others are gaining more from their losses? Lol

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:31:34 AM

looking at it in a positive ways, if you believe for sure things will be fine with you, as we keep seeing btc's downfall for those who knew this opportunity for sure they will keep buying and hold it until the time of rising up happen again, its a risk but for those who knows and understand the situation gaining from this still possible.
Yes that is correct. It is still possible for us traders to earn money in this downfall because this is normal for a cryptocurrency like bitcoin because of the upcoming hardfork but if you are a true bitcoin believer then you will just buy the dumps and keep the coins and wait for the pump and sell it. That is how the game works, You see dump, you buy, you wait, you sell, you take home the profit.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 10517

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:49:27 AM

well that is a bad advice.
lets say you convert your bitcoins to an altcoin there are multiple scenarios.
1- altcoin price remains the same. in this case you still have the same amount of bitcoin! so you end up only paying fees
2- altcoin price goes up. in this case you make profit, but the question is by how much. usually altcoins can get pumped high. right now most of them are being pumped anyways, in case of monero it went up nicely but in general monero has a pretty solid and stable price. so back to 1 in general.
3- altcoin price drops. and this happens more than you think. they get dumped real hard and you lose the little bitcoin you had before you go in.

also i find another big problem with this. you end up storing altcoins on the exchange because it is not possible in most cases to run the wallet for these altcoins and most don't have an SPV wallet either and that is a risky move.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████