Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] [VERKAUFE] XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition (NEW) 11.25BTC  (Read 2526 times)
misch0ng (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 03:55:30 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2011, 07:44:11 PM by misch0ng

I'm selling 1 XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition.
It's never used, new and in original box with all supplies. For guarantee I'm sending a copy of the bill (10th June 2011).

You can pay with BTC and/or EUR.
140 EUR / 11.25 BTC excl. Shipping

You pay, i send Wink.
You don't trust me? I did a few transactions on bitmarket.eu and have got an eBay-history with 100% positive feedback (157 valuations). We also could search for a trustfully member to secure the transaction.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/img_1361iu6g.jpg

German version Smiley:

Verkaufe eine  XFX Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition.
Die Karte ist neu, nie verbaut gewesen, kommt in OVP mit allem Zubehör. Ich schicke außerdem eine Rechnungskopie (vom 10.06.2011) mit, falls Garantieansprüche geltend gemacht werden müssen.

Bezahlt werden kann in BTC und/oder Euro.
140 EUR / 11,25 BTC + VSK

Nach Zahlungseingang verschicke ich die Karte schnellstmöglich.
Ich traut mir nicht? Ich habe schon einige Transaktionen bei bitmarket.eu gemacht und bei eBay 157 positive Bewertungen (100%). Ich bin auch bereit ein vertrauenswürdiges Forenmitglied als Treuhänder einzuschalten.

http://www.abload.de/thumb/img_1361iu6g.jpg
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zavanky

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 04:15:29 PM

How about using Clearcoin too? Anyway i'm in EU too (Italy) and would be good a sale from Germany so i don't pay custom fee (like for US)..
So i'm interested and i'm on bitmarket.eu too and eBay feedback at 30 (100% mostly as buyer)
How much will be the total with the shipment?

PS: Even if you have done 1000 transactions and everything went good and smooth doesn't mean you can start ripping at anytime..so, your "you pay, i send" doesn't mean nothing from my experience as a buyer (got scammed from people really well known and trusted though)
misch0ng (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 05:28:12 PM

How about using Clearcoin too? Anyway i'm in EU too (Italy) and would be good a sale from Germany so i don't pay custom fee (like for US)..
So i'm interested and i'm on bitmarket.eu too and eBay feedback at 30 (100% mostly as buyer)
How much will be the total with the shipment?

PS: Even if you have done 1000 transactions and everything went good and smooth doesn't mean you can start ripping at anytime..so, your "you pay, i send" doesn't mean nothing from my experience as a buyer (got scammed from people really well known and trusted though)

Good point, but there isn't anything else I could say to proof you can trust me. For me as seller it's the same problem. I will not send it and then hope that you'll pay Wink.
I didn't know clearcoin. Seems to be a good idea to use this service.

Total cost to Italy would be ~ 167 EUR / 15 BTC.
zavanky

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 11:05:24 AM

Perfect, i've sent you a PM regarding this sale Smiley
Hope a good deal so..
misch0ng (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2011, 10:23:56 AM

Got no answer yet
-> still available!
misch0ng (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 07:41:25 PM

Last chance: 140 EUR / 11.25 BTC
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
July 19, 2011, 02:20:16 PM

gekauft!

edit: LOL sehe grade, ist total obsolete. naja, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: