Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: making 5$ a day WHITEHAT  (Read 5585 times)
trippcheck (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

making 5$ a day

Autopilot

start easy porgram

easy and safe!

price 5$ BTC

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mokoshalb

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:39:13 PM

if you would provide a vouch, it will be good and in return an honest review that will boost your sales on btctalk...lots of peole wont buy if they dont find a legitimate vouch.. if you are willing to give one.. kindly PM me.. will give a review within minutes of testing...thanks!

Ok
AceKnight

Activity: 197

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

if you would provide a vouch, it will be good and in return an honest review that will boost your sales on btctalk...lots of peole wont buy if they dont find a legitimate vouch.. if you are willing to give one.. kindly PM me.. will give a review within minutes of testing...thanks!

as mokoshalb said you have to give vouch to 2-3 users to gain others trust and start out selling

AS10

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 01:24:50 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2017, 03:39:20 PM by AS10

Can take vouch copy and leave honest review
PM me.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

i would like to take the vouch if you are willing to give one, i will provide you honest review.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

Ya I'd take a vouch copy if it's something you're willing to do. I'll leave an honest review of your guide and let people know if the $5/day is possible.

You say it's autopilot but how long will this method last realistically?
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:23:37 PM

A lot of people have requested for a vouch copy, i am also interested in it but if there is none any more i shall enjoy reading peoples reviews after receiving the vouch copy.
trippcheck (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

vouch send to pamadar

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:01:57 PM

What does this entail? Add a description in the OP other than just the benefits.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
trippcheck (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

Pamadar you have Check?

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 11:32:02 PM

Better to give more vouch for high members here so that you can get more reviews.. about what you are offering.
You can send me vouch i will give you a good reviews about your method .. if  its a whitehat methods or blackhat method.. i have many experience of lots of method like cpa methods greyhat whitehat and blackhat..

Make crypto as your bank.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:33:41 AM

You don't supply any information about what genre of earnings this is in. It's really vague and even one vouch to a senior member is not enough. There's multiple low quality users here begging for vouches and it's pretty sad to see that this is what has come to occur on this marketplace. If you want a genuine review of your method you can contact me via PM, and I'd advise you to not give out vouches to less than Hero Members.

What does this entail? Add a description in the OP other than just the benefits.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

making 5$ a day

Autopilot

start easy porgram

easy and safe!

price 5$ BTC

I will take a vouch copy.

Once I receive the vouch copy i'll make sure i write up an honest and legitimate review based on my knowledge, whether or not you Autopilot program works. Just a reminder, $5 isn't a lot for per day. If you have to keep your computer open 24/7 for $5 a day you might have to pay a dollar or two on electricity bills.

Please PM me and let me know.

Cheers
trippcheck (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:23:03 AM

vouch send to WaffleMaster

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:50:21 AM

vouch send to WaffleMaster

Will be looking forward to WaffleMaster's review. If need be I am able to provide a second review

trippcheck (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:18:31 AM

last vouch send to CrackedLogic

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:22:33 AM

I have reviewed the guide. The following was my findings:

The website that it works with is legitimate as far as I know. The guide works with an automation program. It seems like it can work. However with reading the ToS of the website, it will limit your payout rate. So I believe that $5 a day isn't at all that accurate. I could be wrong, I need to wait to download the program as the download provider is limited to 1 download per 180 minutes. Payment can only occur after 10 days with an accumulation of $50. After 10 days I will report back on my earnings and whether I received payment or not.

Virustotal link of pdf guide: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b0ee740782f46f1b87fcea7ad71131b0d502f98479d90e862b469d9e496d98fe/analysis/1490526279/
Another Virus Total link will be posted for the program that needs to be downloaded soon.

trippcheck (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

Yes i am bundie tut and bot in one fiLe
And host now by free file hoster

Regards

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

sorry for the late reply here, as i needed to wait for the file to be downloaded and there's a big time differences between my place, regarding to the vouch copy its seem to be good while doing it automatically, concerned here is we needed to wait for the minimum withdrawal amount before i can say its legitimacy, I'll be going to edit this once i already got the payment.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:39:28 PM

I have reviewed the guide. The following was my findings:

The website that it works with is legitimate as far as I know. The guide works with an automation program. It seems like it can work. However with reading the ToS of the website, it will limit your payout rate. So I believe that $5 a day isn't at all that accurate. I could be wrong, I need to wait to download the program as the download provider is limited to 1 download per 180 minutes. Payment can only occur after 10 days with an accumulation of $50. After 10 days I will report back on my earnings and whether I received payment or not.

Virustotal link of pdf guide: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b0ee740782f46f1b87fcea7ad71131b0d502f98479d90e862b469d9e496d98fe/analysis/1490526279/
Another Virus Total link will be posted for the program that needs to be downloaded soon.

To follow up: Program is clean. I changed the name of the program incase the seller doesn't want it known to non-buyers.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/14ddf1cc111ae7ca2948fd935ad2691f559a5ec15c56cc863d3230bece949f61/analysis/1490539128/

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: