Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I sell 2 trezor .. 1 white and 1 black price 50$ with shipping fee included  (Read 487 times)
Italone100 (OP)

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

In criptography we trust!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

I sell 2 trezor .. 1 white and 1 black price 50$ with shipping fee included...contact me...payment in btc

<|||COMPRO-VENDO|||>[BITCOIN]|||>                                         LOCALBITCOINS SELLER | OVER 700+BTC AND 2500+TRADE
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TotallyNotaLiar

Activity: 160
Merit: 1

worldwide ;Щ

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

Do you have the traditional proof? Because you appear to have an aged account with trade experience you should know what we expect of you. If for some reason you've forgotten due to having recently purchased this account...let us know so that we may remind you.

As you have no recent feedback from trusted users, I'd suggest that escrow be allowed for safety purposes.

Additionally all of your trusted feedback is old and from the same circle jerk of users...all of whom are linked together, the same accounts all giving each-other trust. How do we know that your feedback isn't trust fraud?

Always curious when old accounts wake up and start threads in the marketplace with low ticket items.

"There are two ways to constrain the size of a slice, when computed
through hybrid thin slicing." ~Papillion
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

I'd be interested in both if you can provide proof of purchase and proof that you did not tamper with it - ie item in original packaging with seal. Also escrow with OgNasty would be a must.

aryer84

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:41:14 PM

Isnt it kind of sketchy to sell a device like this ? what if tampered?
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 06:11:26 AM

It is theoretically possible, but I'd imagine it isn't easy and if someone were to do this they should do it on a mass scale even if they buy them tamper with them and sell them at a loss. Anyways, on second though I think I'll pass and just buy straight from the developers of Trezor. $50 to $99 USD not a super huge difference in price for the piece of mind.

Italone100 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:37:29 AM

I accept escrow

<|||COMPRO-VENDO|||>[BITCOIN]|||>                                         LOCALBITCOINS SELLER | OVER 700+BTC AND 2500+TRADE
Italone100 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:56:44 PM

I'd be interested in both if you can provide proof of purchase and proof that you did not tamper with it - ie item in original packaging with seal. Also escrow with OgNasty would be a must.

Trezor are used but all reset....i'm a good vendor of Localbitcoins.com (over 500 btc and over 2000 selling) .... i'm really trusted, no paranoid

Italone100 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

Do you have the traditional proof? Because you appear to have an aged account with trade experience you should know what we expect of you. If for some reason you've forgotten due to having recently purchased this account...let us know so that we may remind you.

As you have no recent feedback from trusted users, I'd suggest that escrow be allowed for safety purposes.

Additionally all of your trusted feedback is old and from the same circle jerk of users...all of whom are linked together, the same accounts all giving each-other trust. How do we know that your feedback isn't trust fraud?

Always curious when old accounts wake up and start threads in the marketplace with low ticket items.

I'm a good vendor of localbitcoins.com over 500 btc traded and over 2000 selling.... you can see my feedback here https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/italone100/

cavaliersrus

Activity: 735

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:27:19 PM

nobody on here will use local bitcoins as a trust factor...

supply a picture with your username with the items your wanting to sell with a date and that will help you out if you do not do this then people on this forum will think your account is eather hacked or your trying to scam people

so do your self a favior and listen to people
get your picture with paper of your username and your good

if not then good luck with your sale most likelly your item will not sell unless to a new person on this forum that does not know better

Italone100 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

nobody on here will use local bitcoins as a trust factor...

supply a picture with your username with the items your wanting to sell with a date and that will help you out if you do not do this then people on this forum will think your account is eather hacked or your trying to scam people

so do your self a favior and listen to people
get your picture with paper of your username and your good

if not then good luck with your sale most likelly your item will not sell unless to a new person on this forum that does not know better

http://imgur.com/a/sa8FA

Italone100 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:40:50 AM

feedbacks
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/italone100/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: