Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC vs BCC vs BTU ?  (Read 2403 times)
21BTC (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:04:18 PM

Please someone explain me the difference between BTC/BCC
I see BTC,BCC,BTU pairs on bitfinex.
If coin spilit has not occurred yet then why bitfinex already listed the coins and allowed trading?
And what is BCC? i can understand bitcoin unlimited and bitcoin pairs but what is BCC?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

If coin spilit has not occurred yet then why bitfinex already listed the coins and allowed trading?
And what is BCC? i can understand bitcoin unlimited and bitcoin pairs but what is BCC?

BCC= BitcoinCore

they are listing them as futures.  if the split doesnt happen they will be worthless.
i think it is a selfish profiteering move to even list them as it only promotes division.

I advise not to trade them.  Extremely risky.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

It's extremely risky to buy these until you hear news that there will actually be a split in the network. Don't buy futures unless you're just trying to gamble!!! I think this is the best thing for bitcoin core. This is exactly the kick in the ass they needed to fix the biggest poblem bitcoins have, the block size. FFS everybody knows it now they'll have to actually do something about it.

TL;DR don't buy. So risky. BTC might not even split then you own... Nothing.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

BCC= BitcoinCore

they are listing them as futures.  if the split doesnt happen they will be worthless.
i think it is a selfish profiteering move to even list them as it only promotes division.

I advise not to trade them.  Extremely risky.

It is hard to look at the figures of bitcoin when the price is going down and the amount of bitcoins is increasing. But the fact that the price of bitcoin did not fall below 900$ is still a good thing.  But what is more hard to look are BCC and its price is below that of bitcoin. I agree with you that it is extremely risky to invest in bcc and I am having a troubled mind if I will invest on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: