Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its time to grab bitcoins from the whales!  (Read 1539 times)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

I am also trying to buy bitcoins because I also know that it is only the dump started by whales and they know that some newbie will afraid and will start to sell their coins. But the whales are also intelligent they will not sell all they only lower the price and then start to buy again and this time they buy more than what they sell so they get the profit what they want. The intelligent are those who do not agree to sell at low price at dump time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:58:41 PM

For some, it might look good... But here in India, the Bitcoin business has stalled since the price went too much low in International markets, and that the biggest exchange in India reduced the prices in INR to an unacceptable level due to which everybody's trying to buy bitcoins at those prices at which the exchange is selling and the margin is very high between buy-sell prices... So, not a good thing for a few...

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 10:06:58 PM

The whales are now dumping their coins and it has caused a major fall in the bitcoins price. But even after those dumps the supporters of bitcoin with its numbers is trying to overcome the dumps by buying more bitcoins from the market in the low price. Many bitcoin supporters are happy to see the price of bitcoin to fall down since it is a signal for them to buy more. More power to bitcoins and to the community, its time to buy more bitcoins!

I agree whales or not that are selling, this is the best time to get cheap Bitcoin.  Drama about scaling is getting noisy, be glad, this means the patch for this problem will be implemented soon.  So better buy lots of BTC before it go upward again.

do you think the fall in price is because whales sold theirs?
do you have any backing proof

Partly some of whales sold some part of their stash, you can see it on the volume.  But I think bigger percentage of the sales are from shaken weak hands.  They are forced to sell their holdings due to panic and lack of faith in Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
felipehermanns

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:51:39 PM

meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:00:25 PM

And also, I think the reason on why bitcoin price comes down is because of forking. We all know that there is some speculation that Forking with Bitcoin will happen and I think that is one of the reason on why others tends to panic sell.
yeah, right forking is one of the reasons why this is happening. and for me, they shouldnt panic sell.. this price decrease is just a small dip. and we should take advantage to this drama instead. we should hold our bitcoins no matter how hard the price falls off and we should buy more. its a win/win situation anyway cause it is not so soon that  the price of bitcoin will break its all time high price.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:03:01 PM

Well, if you truly support BTC and believe in it, indeed, it is the best time to buy more coins at a lower price. Many people sold because of the chaos created by the hard fork news but, as we can see, BTC community still has a lot to offer and still supported by buying it up. Opportunities like this come and go in a moment. A true skilled investor should see this and will buy BTCat this price. Let the weak hands sell.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:04:04 PM

Lol wtf...

Whales are usually early adopters so them dumping at an ATH would make a lot of sense. ATH, FUD, sell. It seems logical. The great news is we didn't crash to $200 each, we crashed to $900s. That's not even a crash in my books, so time to buy up as much as I possibly can.

Bitcoins are on sale 25% off. The sale won't last long, act now!
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:14:57 PM

Well, if you truly support BTC and believe in it, indeed, it is the best time to buy more coins at a lower price. Many people sold because of the chaos created by the hard fork news but, as we can see, BTC community still has a lot to offer and still supported by buying it up. Opportunities like this come and go in a moment. A true skilled investor should see this and will buy BTCat this price. Let the weak hands sell.

Yeah, the time to buy bitcoins is now, and if you support bitcoin you need to buy one as long as the price is still at three digits. There are a lot of big names supporting Bitcoin Unlimited, they are investors, businessmans, but the people support the current core. I will support bitcoin and what might happen will happen, I am just a guy that supports the current core and I can't stop what might happen, I will still support Bitcoin, I will not let go of it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:15:08 PM

Lol wtf...

Whales are usually early adopters so them dumping at an ATH would make a lot of sense. ATH, FUD, sell. It seems logical. The great news is we didn't crash to $200 each, we crashed to $900s. That's not even a crash in my books, so time to buy up as much as I possibly can.

Bitcoins are on sale 25% off. The sale won't last long, act now!

I dont think that the Whales are the early adopters i have seen their are users who have bought so much in recent  and they are still buying and holding it. So this dump is actually by the weak hands and the market manipulators who are selling in high and buying in low. Even if they get 5% profit that is enough as the trade will be in high quantity.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:32:38 PM

The best time to sell Bitcoin was a few days ago when the price was over $1200. I think now it's best to hold unless the price keeps going up.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:35:36 AM

yeah lol whales never dump, they let the newbie dump and buying all the cheap coin, after that they ump again, they are greedy and want always more coins, only newbie can't understand current situation, and that bitcoin will recover soon
That's definitely not a newbie but might be some shark(like what jet cash said) or investor because I don't think someone new to bitcoin would have that kind of amount right away then manipulates the prices like that. Some are staying away from bitcoin that's why they're selling because if the split does happen bitcoin's price should crash.

True. The threat of a hard crash could be what's causing people to dump their coins. Even just a few coins dumped by a large number of people can make a difference.

The best time to sell Bitcoin was a few days ago when the price was over $1200. I think now it's best to hold unless the price keeps going up.

True. With the currently low exchange rate, might as well just keep it. Of course we can't really tell if it would suffer a crash it can't recover from but you'd lose money anyway if you sell. Besides, people shouldn't have invested money they can't afford to lose anyway.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

this is very true.
although the problem is that many bitcoin investors are either not aware of the situation or they are too scared to believe it.
in the end what really happens in the market is that whales always dump on the top not on the way down or in the low price, others do that just fine. then whales buy at the bottom slowly and with small orders and that means they buy back what they sold cheaper. again others are just crowding up the place.

Buying the dip...
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

this is very true.
although the problem is that many bitcoin investors are either not aware of the situation or they are too scared to believe it.
in the end what really happens in the market is that whales always dump on the top not on the way down or in the low price, others do that just fine. then whales buy at the bottom slowly and with small orders and that means they buy back what they sold cheaper. again others are just crowding up the place.
But we cannot be sure that the seller are whales alone. Most probably panic selling is happening so all types of bitcoin holders will be there to sell except those who are having strong faith with the bitcoin's future. There will be no arguments, this must be another opportunities to buy more bitcoins for cheaper, I'm also planning to buy few coins.

It must be right time to buy more but we cannot be sure those bitcoins will be coming from whales. Basically long term whales will never get panic and this $900+ levels would have been their most expected fluctuations also.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:38:59 AM

And also, I think the reason on why bitcoin price comes down is because of forking. We all know that there is some speculation that Forking with Bitcoin will happen and I think that is one of the reason on why others tends to panic sell.
How do you know this hasn't happened yet? Undecided

It could of happened days ago when the major pump of the big alts happened few days ago started happening and still are continuing to rise above btc price still. Grin
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:07:40 AM

Yeah, the time to buy bitcoins is now, and if you support bitcoin you need to buy one as long as the price is still at three digits. There are a lot of big names supporting Bitcoin Unlimited, they are investors, businessmans, but the people support the current core. I will support bitcoin and what might happen will happen, I am just a guy that supports the current core and I can't stop what might happen, I will still support Bitcoin, I will not let go of it.

Its unfair price is now lower than 950$. I do not know if this continuous dump again what we gonna do with our savings. I have checked in trading site all being live and waiting to buy the bitcoins.
Please do not sell out coins and buy as much you can now. I am sure bitcoins will move to the peak value again. In April month we may touch that.
EeroTemel

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:17:16 AM

The whales are now dumping their coins and it has caused a major fall in the bitcoins price. But even after those dumps the supporters of bitcoin with its numbers is trying to overcome the dumps by buying more bitcoins from the market in the low price. Many bitcoin supporters are happy to see the price of bitcoin to fall down since it is a signal for them to buy more. More power to bitcoins and to the community, its time to buy more bitcoins!

Yes its actually quite true because there is a sudden decrease though honestly whales have very very huge amount of bitcoins and if they just sell 5-10% of their coins the market takes a swing, we cant really take much from them but yeah its better to have bt more spread rather than huge amounts to lesser people.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

Yes its actually quite true because there is a sudden decrease though honestly whales have very very huge amount of bitcoins and if they just sell 5-10% of their coins the market takes a swing, we cant really take much from them but yeah its better to have bt more spread rather than huge amounts to lesser people.
I agree with you that having btc spread more to people is really a great deal since the more it spreads, the lesser others have control in it. I also think that it might not be the best time to buy bitcoin, but it is a great time to buy more but it might go down so its not the best. I really hope that in the next few days bitcoins price will rise back again to 1000$ levels, and to 1200$+ levels in the next few weeks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: