Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I buy Bitcoin Unlimited bitcoins as opposed to Bitcoin Core bitcoins?  (Read 2023 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

https://www.bitcoinunlimited.info/faq

Bitcoin Unlimited by itself is not a hard fork. It is rather a tool to help the ecosystem to find consensus about a blocksize limit increasing hardfork and execute it. It just enables nodes and miners to agree or disagree with a change. When the majority agrees that it is needed, it can be done. Bitcoin Unlimited is not a contradiction to developer-proposed blocksize limits, to public debates or to flag day activation. Bitcoin Unlimited is not a hardfork to an unlimited blocksize. It is a tool to raise the blocksize limit without splitting the network. An instrument to find and execute consensus.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Well if you wanted to do that then you should buy "Bitcoin Cash". Although I will warn you there is much drama in Bitcoin recently and it is hard to tell which one of these coins will emerge victorious in the end.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: