Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VOUCHED - GET .COM DOMAIN NAMES FOR $0.99 PER YEAR  (Read 3789 times)
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 05:27:12 PM

Thanks OP for vouch copy

OP shared a website where user can register .com domains for 0.99$ first year.Accepted payment methods to register domains are paypal or credit cards.Its good for users looking to register multiple domains at low cost.

Available
PM me to rent this space.
mokoshalb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:40:26 PM

Thanks OP for vouch copy

OP shared a website where user can register .com domains for 0.99$ first year.Accepted payment methods to register domains are paypal or credit cards.Its good for users looking to register multiple domains at low cost.

wth this, its definitely not for me

Ok
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

Thanks OP for vouch copy

So it's essentially similiar to 1and1's 99c for the first year deal?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

Thanks OP for vouch copy

You are welcomed Neotox, i have been waiting for your review since i woke up.
This website have nothing to do with 1&1 and godaddy but you can compare it with namecheap where registration is anonymous and no id is required.
Domain name market booming will increase in the year 2017, buy now for keep it is as good as buying a piece of land.
I can send first to a trusted member, just post here with promise to pay immediately it works and i shall quote your statement then send you the link and expect payment.

Who will be the first? 20% discount available, send the fund to my btc address and pm me your tx id (This is available to those that will pay first and not for those that expect me to send first)

Enjoy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: