Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin - speculation  (Read 12922 times)
zinok474

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:38:38 AM

I really believe on this project.
Maybe some of you will say that the supply is very high. but this is not the only reason for making the price moving !
The project in this case is more important. The  will compete with Hosting providers like Amazon s3, google or microsoft offering prices 10-50 times lowers, and offering private and decentralized hosting.
This project is strong enough to reach $0.5 in a long term period.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:57:48 AM

I really believe on this project.
Maybe some of you will say that the supply is very high. but this is not the only reason for making the price moving !
The project in this case is more important. The  will compete with Hosting providers like Amazon s3, google or microsoft offering prices 10-50 times lowers, and offering private and decentralized hosting.
This project is strong enough to reach $0.5 in a long term period.

The project is based on using siacoin 'tokens' as just that tokens in the asic network for cheap internet anon storage...thus instead of say $100 buck storage on Amazon,
any gov't can pry into, you'd pay $10 a month say for something NO ONE can look at...in that it is decentralized like the internet

so the price of siacoin itself is gonna dump if only used for speculation...I mean what are there now 27 billion coins now?..and when the ASIC's hit in 2018 they will add 25% more

a month?

thus, from what I understand the storage part of this has to work..or you will simply have an asic network running around passing worthless tokens in a circle and adding

25% more siacoin to the volume of tokens each month

it stands, imho on IF it can compete against Amazon Cloud at 10c on the $1 in comparison..if not...we have space heaters

so expect the price of INDIVIDUAL siacoins imho to dump big time.....unless they ramp up to scale on their decentralized storage...it all will be moot

oh and no minerbox out yet I think..that was supposed to be in July?

anyway, what it is imho, hope I'm wrong..if I have the mechanism wrong feel free to correct me on this thread

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
snakie11

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

Any new thoughts on price speculation?
goldencrowboss007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:48:37 PM

almost all the coins of the top 100 have grown well except SIA. should soon be her turn.
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

I am into this coin for the long term, I believe in the project and the real world value it brings. I think we are starting to see the price of this coin reflect that recently, as it has been climbing nicely!

ibatcakes (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:41:20 PM

not bad from 60 + to 150+ hope you all made some nice profits!

im certain it will reach new hights in 2018.
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:12:53 AM

I did not figure out a project like that. It could be a good price. However, this may not last long. I can not trust this problem is not giving confidence.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:59:19 AM

Sia is acting based on the sermon very much. I have to make a very careful purchase. I had expected a lot of declines and better prices. But now I stay away.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

$10? Hell no.

$0.10 maybe.

$0.01 maybe

Even 0.01 is an epic monster moon for SC.

It seems we have epic monster moon right now when Sia coin is worth over $0.01.  Congrats to all that holds it all this time. I guess next stop at $0.1.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:15:28 PM

$10? Hell no.

$0.10 maybe.

$0.01 maybe

Even 0.01 is an epic monster moon for SC.

It seems we have epic monster moon right now when Sia coin is worth over $0.01.  Congrats to all that holds it all this time. I guess next stop at $0.1.

Good news for Sia coin holder's this is the proof patience are important to earn even now are crypto are not in the good condition stability in the market their had an coins gives profits. hope those people are not enough hope for the crypto capability become  expensive again oi think this news are gives inspirational for them to continue support crypto become most famous decentralized currency.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

Well, despite that SiaCoin ranked 30 on the market, but I think that this currency is profitable because it has an acceptable value of market cap (more than 350 Million dollars) and their current price is pretty low ($ 0.01) compared to other cryptocurrencies. In fact, this digital currency is appropriate for a long term investment through a large proportion of money, because it is expected that Siacoin will rise to the moon after a few years ( 1-3) and IMO I think that making the  risk through this coin  is perfect in order to earn a large amount of money especially a long period of time.
As a matter of fact, it is certain that Siacoin is linked to Bitcoin, so when Bitcoin will rise with a good value ( more than   $ 10K ) then it is expected that Siacoin will reach 0.05 or more. So  you must invest in Siacoin and wait the the good surprise (few years ) . 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: