Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free bitcoin  (Read 193 times)
gretteaj (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:31:27 PM

Hello all, I have started going a lot of investment trading and to my disappointment my success has resulted in multiple closed accounts. I started making accounts for friends and using a VPN but they even caught onto that.  At this point I just need to start making accounts for new people and do one massive trade before the account is deactivated.  Therefore I need a lot of accounts.  The sign up is simple when with bitcoin, and only a Driver's License picture and a copy of any type of bill that verifies your current mailing address is needed. (Other info on the bill can be photoshopped out if that makes you more comfortable). I do not need anything personal such as phone number, credit card info, SS number, just a photo ID and address to validate you are a real human. That is how they prevent multiple accounts. Anyhow, I will send $50 of bitcoin upon arrival of the first email with the 2 required documents. If I can successfully make the account and get a trade in, regardless of outcome, (no reason I shouldn't be able to) I will then send an additional $50 of bitcoin. If by some miracle the account does not get blocked, I will send $100 more of bitcoin if it stays open regardless of my success rates.  I will make the account, so there is no work on anyone else's end.  I am not sure how to prove I will pay you, but I can't think of any risk associated with giving out the 2 required documents.  My email is gretteaj@msn.com. If I somehow get more than 1 person interested, I will create accounts afterwards and you will still have an opportunity to receive free bitcoin later down the line. Thanks for your time everyone. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: