Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am sure GOLEM (GNT) is the best investment!  (Read 21016 times)
joerazor (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

I really think GNT (Golem) is the next coin to multiply in value by 50 or even 100 by the end of the year and has the potential to multiply by 1,000-10,000 within the next couple of years which makes it the best investment opportunity. Here is why:

For those of you that don't know what GNT (Golem) is, it is basically focusing on building a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access for rendering projects (Can be adopted by Universal, Pixar, Disney) and in future development phases Golem will be working on protein synthesis and DNA folding (Can be used by the biggest pharmaceutical companies to develop new medicine). As the devs call it; this is the airbnb of computing power.

Now why do I see this as a very promising investment opportunity?

There will only be 1,000,000,000 GNT in circulation and the current token price is around 4 cents. (Was 1 cent during crowd-sale a couple of months ago)

Unlike most cryptocurrencies out there, GNT actually has a good use and has the highest change for wide adoption.

If you read the following article: https://venturebeat.com/2013/04/24/the-making-of-pixars-latest-technological-marvel-monsters-university/

You will see that Pixar's "Monster Inc." required 100 million CPU hours to render the film in its final form and that took them a few years to fully render.

With that in mind, GNT has the potential to grow to a multi-billion dollar capacity very soon.

Currently the GNT cap is $36Million, and each token is worth $0.04
Assuming GNT growing to a cap of $1Billion, then each token price will be worth $1.24
At a $10Billion cap, each token will be $12.4

These are just my 2 cents.

Am I trying to pump GNT? Hell no!
Am I holding GNT? Hell yes!

Good luck! Smiley
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:36:56 PM

Aren't there already projects that pool computing resources that we used to map DNA molecules or some such shit.
joerazor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

Aren't there already projects that pool computing resources that we used to map DNA molecules or some such shit.

Decentralized project on a blockchain? Don't think so!
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:45:20 PM

Decentralized project on a blockchain? Don't think so!

And a big money project like Pixar will want decentralsition because?.............

As we Libertarian Anarchists run toward decentralization you must understand many are running away from it who want control. 
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:47:47 PM

What about storj?   Huh Sent they doing something similar? Also how realizable will golem be in providing service as its decentralized. Why would big companies use it over private companies providing the same service?
joerazor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

And a big money project like Pixar will want decentralsition because?.............

As we Libertarian Anarchists run toward decentralization you must understand many are running away from it who want control. 
What about storj?   Huh Sent they doing something similar? Also how realizable will golem be in providing service as its decentralized. Why would big companies use it over private companies providing the same service?

Because money talks!! In that case, if Pixar has an option to render/release their film in a month rather than 2 years, then they will probably take the faster and probably cheaper option.

Besides, they will not need to buy/upgrade their equipment, rent more space, pay for electricity as unlimited rendering potential is going to be just a few clicks away.

Ashapasa: Storj is a decentralized storage solution, not for rendering/computation.
joerazor (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

Has been less than a week and GNT dbled in price already from 4 cents to 8 cents...

GNT is expected to hit a billion dollar cap before the end of the year, and each GNT will be over $1

Definitely not late to jump in... Ull thank me later Smiley
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

the current price hike seems to be a big bubble by whale, it does jump to 20k for few seconds / minutes, and now cooling down, I have no idea if it will be back to 0.04$ or little up/down, but it's cooling down and coming to it's normal growth rate, I sold all my golem just few minutes ago before this moon at around 6500 satoshies.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

I always like this idea of Golem where people could rent computing power for rendering (for example) 3d animations that would take ages to render on one's computer. Unfortunately I didn't got in at the bottom.

Your figures are a bit delusional unless the project is a total success. Even with all the marketing in the world Dash has failed to get close to Bitcoin marketcap.

ETH itself is far from 10 billion.

I still believe it's a good gamble but I hate getting in in the middle of a pump. It may continue going up or it may crash in your hands, can't deal with that stress.
Golftech

Activity: 2128

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

golem really making another pump and its showing that some good investors are really playing for this project, there's  a lots of good thing that can consider why holding this project will give a good profits in returned just needed to learn how to make a good timing.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

So, you have a lot of Golems, OK we get it Wink.
aziernest

Activity: 669

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

I have sold all golem, but I would be buying and stocking them once they go low again.

joerazor (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:25:53 PM

Last month I recommended everyone to buy GNT at 4 cents...
Today GNT is at 16cents

Congratulations to anyone who followed my advice and quadrupled his investment in one month.

Is it too late to buy? Definitely not.. Another 2x-4x expected by mid-june. Good luck!
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:52:43 PM

Today GNT is at 16cents

Congratulations to anyone who followed my advice and quadrupled his investment in one month.

Is it too late to buy? Definitely not.. Another 2x-4x expected by mid-june. Good luck!

You are very ambitious. GNT was less than 2k satoshi a few months ago and it is now over 12k satoshi. I think it has further room to run before dropping but I feel it is expensive to buy it now. I would prefer to wait for GNT to drop below 10k satoshi before buying.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
joerazor (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:46:25 PM

Today GNT is at 16cents

You are very ambitious. GNT was less than 2k satoshi a few months ago and it is now over 12k satoshi. I think it has further room to run before dropping but I feel it is expensive to buy it now. I would prefer to wait for GNT to drop below 10k satoshi before buying.

Yes, there is a chance we see a correction to 10k satoshi, but the insane volume shows an incoming spike is imminent!

Once GNT hits $1.00 .... Everyone will regret not buying at 16 cents, let alone 2 cents.

Good luck
jane418

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

I really think GNT (Golem) is the next coin to multiply in value by 50 or even 100 by the end of the year and has the potential to multiply by 1,000-10,000 within the next couple of years which makes it the best investment opportunity. Here is why:

For those of you that don't know what GNT (Golem) is, it is basically focusing on building a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access for rendering projects (Can be adopted by Universal, Pixar, Disney) and in future development phases Golem will be working on protein synthesis and DNA folding (Can be used by the biggest pharmaceutical companies to develop new medicine). As the devs call it; this is the airbnb of computing power.

Now why do I see this as a very promising investment opportunity?

There will only be 1,000,000,000 GNT in circulation and the current token price is around 4 cents. (Was 1 cent during crowd-sale a couple of months ago)

Unlike most cryptocurrencies out there, GNT actually has a good use and has the highest change for wide adoption.

If you read the following article: https://venturebeat.com/2013/04/24/the-making-of-pixars-latest-technological-marvel-monsters-university/

You will see that Pixar's "Monster Inc." required 100 million CPU hours to render the film in its final form and that took them a few years to fully render.

With that in mind, GNT has the potential to grow to a multi-billion dollar capacity very soon.

Currently the GNT cap is $36Million, and each token is worth $0.04
Assuming GNT growing to a cap of $1Billion, then each token price will be worth $1.24
At a $10Billion cap, each token will be $12.4

These are just my 2 cents.

Am I trying to pump GNT? Hell no!
Am I holding GNT? Hell yes!

Good luck! Smiley

very helpful analysis, thanks! I am holding golem too

coinwulf

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

I bought Golem today!! Already 55 Cent!! I think it´s a good investment too!  Smiley
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

66cent now.. That's crazy.. i think to late to step in
Coooin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:08:16 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computing

I think that´s enough "CPU-Power" right arround the corner.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:08:41 AM

66cent now.. That's crazy.. i think to late to step in
I agree with you, guiding is now a little late to invest. And I am sorry to have sold it for a bargain price, it seems that I am impatient Cry
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: