Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]2X Antminer S7-F1 (4.73TH/s stock, stable OC to 5.2TH/s) with 2880W IBM PSU  (Read 445 times)
dylben1234 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

I have a "kit": one 2880W (220v) IBM ASTEC AA23920L Power Supply, with all the PCIe connectors wired in to power two antminer S7s. I am selling the 2 Antminer S7-F1s and the power supply together. I have only ran them in very cold environments, and only overclock occasionally. All the chips are good, the fans are good and they both run amazingly. This eBay listing where I'm selling contracts for them has all the pics you should need http://www.ebay.com/itm/BTC-MINING-CONTRACT-12-HOUR-5-1TH-s-OC-039-d-Antminer-S7-Reliable-SHA256-Bitcoin-/162441506507?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT . I figured I'd check interest here before I put them up for sale on ebay. I'm paid $1200+ for everything, plus shipping, a few months ago. I'm looking to get $950USD with free shipping to the continental US and am willing to accept BTC or PayPal. I just signed up for bitrated and linked my accounts so you can see I am who I say I am. If you want to pay BTC, and want an escrow, I'll do a multi-sig escrow with a neutral third party. Let me know if you have any questions and comment here or PM me with any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
invitalia

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

The impossible is in your mind

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

Which model is S7-F1s ?!
With 1 Fan?!
Can I send you an offer for all the items or the price isn't negotiable?
Thanks.

Telegram @orionssoftware
The cryptomusician
Bitrated user: hwmining.
dylben1234 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

Which model is S7-F1s ?!
With 1 Fan?!
Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been quite busy lately.

1 Fan, which if you ask me makes the most sense, since if the front fan spins faster than the rear fan, a pressure buildup will just lead to increased internal temperatures. in the reverse, the pressure vacuum caused leads to increased resistance, decreased air flow and eventually failing fans. But that's off topic. I always monitor temperature and I've never had a board go over 59C. I run them in a cool place, but nothing crazy, just a room in my house that I don't turn the heat on in and I leave the door closed. Never had to crank a fan over 90% to maintain that either (I always set my fans manually, I find that a stable speed leads to greater longevity in the fan life.)

Anyway. I'm open to reasonable offers. Especially depending on where you're located. All and all it's a heavy and cumbersome package to ship. And As I said, shipping is included in the price, so if shipping is cheaper for me (if you live in my region of the US) then I may be open to better offers. PM me.
invitalia

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

The impossible is in your mind

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

Which model is S7-F1s ?!
With 1 Fan?!
Thanks.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been quite busy lately.

1 Fan, which if you ask me makes the most sense, since if the front fan spins faster than the rear fan, a pressure buildup will just lead to increased internal temperatures. in the reverse, the pressure vacuum caused leads to increased resistance, decreased air flow and eventually failing fans. But that's off topic. I always monitor temperature and I've never had a board go over 59C. I run them in a cool place, but nothing crazy, just a room in my house that I don't turn the heat on in and I leave the door closed. Never had to crank a fan over 90% to maintain that either (I always set my fans manually, I find that a stable speed leads to greater longevity in the fan life.)

Anyway. I'm open to reasonable offers. Especially depending on where you're located. All and all it's a heavy and cumbersome package to ship. And As I said, shipping is included in the price, so if shipping is cheaper for me (if you live in my region of the US) then I may be open to better offers. PM me.

Good items, mate!
I'm italian, but i'm searching the miners (w psu) to send in hosting to Canada.
I'll send a PM with my offer.
Thanks for your time.
See you soon!
Bye.

Telegram @orionssoftware
The cryptomusician
Bitrated user: hwmining.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: