Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to dump ETH?  (Read 10951 times)
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

The financial market or any kind of asset will fluctuate over time so it will increase and decrease continuously and ETH is the same but I believe in long term investment in ETH is an investment It is great that investors should consider joining because ETH is a very good altcoin. Have a strategic allocation of capital between long-term investment and trade so that you are always active in investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:10:57 PM

Please don't dump all of your ETH. Maybe 50% - 75% dump it, less hold it. Because i believe ETH is good future coin and think its value will reach to BTC some day.

without price 2 position, at this time, Eth is a first from Altcoins segment- this is fact for any, who traded in crypto

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
winterland

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

I am holding some ethereum now. And i have no plan to dump it. Because i truly believe that this crypto will be great in the coming years.
Keep holding it and do not sell it, you have one of the best coins that you can have, not only ethereum has the potential to grow significantly in the next few years it is one of the safest coins in which you can invest so it doesn't matter what happens to the market, it doesn't matter if many coins were to disappear that will not happen to ethereum so ethereum is one of the coins that will be with us for a very long time no matter what.
Jitmad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

Traders say that the price for ETH will grow in the near future. I would leave the ETH in portfolios because this is a popular and promising coin. You will have time to sell a coin next time.

After consolidating the coin in the $700 to 800 range, the price will break $1000.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Segwit is gaining strenght. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floor.

Time to dump ETH and go back to BTC?
I think Yes, it is a good time, the most important thing is that it is a favorable time for the development of this sphere, it is now everything is going up and it can acquire the same as other items.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

If I were you, I would not dump the Ethereum coin you have instead hold them for long term. You might regret one day why you had to let it go when you can gain a lot from this coin itself alone.
Dinct

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

I believe the it will break  1k point with the next pump of the market. Once we break that point it will keep going up and i guess it will be still more than 1k after the correction has come afterwards.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

I do not believe that such a coin as Ethereum will not be relevant, those who invest in it will continue to earn.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

Ethereum is definitely not the coin you would dump and leave. Its first coin people love to buy when they find chance. It has great features. There are dozen tokens over it, there are many businesses..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

A couple of years the Ethereum still has, it will consistently bring profit to all the holders of this coin. then there will be big competitors who will throw off Ethereum from today's position.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I keep in Ethereum about 50% of all my investments, I hope for this coin, more than for others.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:23:44 PM

Ethereum will still alive with erc20 token and ICO not stopped..another platform is not good as ether like cardano, kchain and etc
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

I have no doubt that ethereum will be the second after bitcoin for several years. In addition, it is constantly improving.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

I'm not sure when the ethereum can see down to the lowest price and I'm still convinced if the ethereum will hit at $ 1k and we wait for his arrival soon
when everyone still believes with ethereum it will look great in the future

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

I keep in Ethereum about 50% of all my investments, I hope for this coin, more than for others.
Sure you are risking your money, like you invested half of your investment to one coin which is really risky imo.

If I were you, I would not dump the Ethereum coin you have instead hold them for long term. You might regret one day why you had to let it go when you can gain a lot from this coin itself alone.
Well everyone has their own choice, probably he/she needs that money so they sold them. Although we have known the habit of crypto, nonetheless it's up to their own preference.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

It will be such a big loss for me if I dump my Ethereum investment. I believe that Ethereum will make it till the end. It is not like the other altcoin bubbles that will make your head turn and believe that they are promising and then dump it. Ethereum is very stable and has a good plan/strategies for this year's wave in cryptoworld. That's how tough Ethereum is.

grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

I will probably wait out for at least one more week before dumping it,there are rummors that eos will drop ethereum that they colected durring their ico stage so they can cash out from it but also kill their main competitor(eth)when they launch thier mainnet(31 may afaik)
Tyler86

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

The Ethereum has a great chance to make at least X3 by the end of 2018, I think that this coin is worth investing a large part of the portfolio
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

The Ethereum has a great chance to make at least X3 by the end of 2018, I think that this coin is worth investing a large part of the portfolio
Perhaps you are right, because ETH is really a promising coin, equal to it in the crypto-currency market, there is no competition either.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:07:32 PM

Ethereum is definitely not the coin you would dump and leave. Its first coin people love to buy when they find chance. It has great features. There are dozen tokens over it, there are many businesses..
Agreed, the different assets getting developed upon the platform of ethereum makes it more strong. There are several success stories of ethereum based tokens growing good marking among the top listed cryptocurrency. As expected the growth is happening with the right phase and crossing the $1000 will make the market grow without further interruptions of drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: