Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 12525 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:31:43 AM

welcome back!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:40:20 AM

I had a question that repentance had answered previously, but I wanted to get clarification.

When AurumXChange locked up your funds (was it like $50,000?), you said they never gave it back (even to this day), but repentance said it wasn't your funds but your friends, so there is no way to get it back. Can you clarify?

Honestly, I don't care about those funds or your friend, I just don't like the idea of MtGox, AurumXChange, etc jacking funds from people whenever they personally feel it's legitimate to do so (without any legal request to do so) and then never answering questions about it later.

Where did that money even go?

Roberto and the gang at AurumXchange are scummy pieces of crap. Would you honestly expect him to give back the funds or discuss his theft of the money?

zhoutong (OP)
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:42:24 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 03:52:43 AM by zhoutong

I had a question that repentance had answered previously, but I wanted to get clarification.

When AurumXChange locked up your funds (was it like $50,000?), you said they never gave it back (even to this day), but repentance said it wasn't your funds but your friends, so there is no way to get it back. Can you clarify?

Honestly, I don't care about those funds or your friend, I just don't like the idea of MtGox, AurumXChange, etc jacking funds from people whenever they personally feel it's legitimate to do so (without any legal request to do so) and then never answering questions about it later.

I was doing a LR->USD exchange for a Singapore friend (total $100K, and $30K in XMLGold, $40K in AurumXChange, and the rest OTC). He paid me $100K in LR and I paid my friend $100K in full (taking a huge loss), so the $40K should be mine. It's a transfer from my LR account to my bank account. It's never a third-party transfer like some other said.

At that time, I told CJH (the Bitcoinica hacker) about AurumXChange's accusation (I had to tell). He decided to withhold $40K from the payment to Patrick Murck. I asked him not to, but he persisted. Later, he gave me a verified Alipay account with $40K equivalent in CNY. I didn't bother to touch the funds because AurumXChange was lying to me about their correspondence. (To date I still haven't received a single email from them, despite their false claims on the forum).

Now CJH is gone (phone: powered off, QQ: offline, email: no response) and the Alipay account got its password changed (most likely by him after withdrawing the funds).

So AurumXChange has succeeded in ripping off $40K by using the coincidence of Bitcoinica hack and my Singapore trip (I can even show anyone my passport stamps of leaving Australia during the hack, PM me). There was no AML investigation and I didn't receive anything.

I allowed them to send to Bitcoinica because I felt it's better in Bitcoinica creditors' hands rather than theirs. No matter how they feel about whether it's an insider job or not (it's not), they have my full consent to send money to Bitcoinica. (Even if it's really an insider job, the money should also be sent to Bitcoinica, with or without my consent). But they clearly didn't do anything and kept the funds for themselves.

I'm no longer mad at them but I still hope AurumXchange can do the right thing. I will take the reputation hit as a punishment for not choosing business partners carefully (the Bitcoinica Consultancy) and it's understandable that AurumXchange wanted to do good for the community by revealing suspects.

EDIT WITH PROOF:

Bitcoinica was hacked on July 13 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93074.0

Depart Australia:
(Passport Number blocked off)

Enter Australia:
(Passport Number blocked off)

Flight Ticket:
(Frequent Flyer number and Ticket number blocked off)
(Note that the original flight were oversold, so I travelled on the 14th of July instead of 13th.)

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Donations for my future Bitcoin projects: 19Uk3tiD5XkBcmHyQYhJxp9QHoub7RosVb
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:46:17 AM

I was doing a LR->USD exchange for a Singapore friend (total $100K, and $30K in XMLGold, $40K in AurumXChange, and the rest OTC). He paid me $100K in LR and I paid my friend $100K in full (taking a huge loss), so the $40K should be mine. It's a transfer from my LR account to my bank account. It's never a third-party transfer like some other said.

At that time, I told CJH (the Bitcoinica hacker) about AurumXChange's accusation (I had to tell). He decided to withhold $40K from the payment to Patrick Murck. I asked him not to, but he persisted. Later, he gave me a verified Alipay account with $40K equivalent in CNY. I didn't bother to touch the funds because AurumXChange was lying to me about their correspondence. (To date I still haven't received a single email from them, despite their false claims on the forum).

Now CJH is gone (phone: powered off, QQ: offline, email: no response) and the Alipay account got its password changed (most likely by him after withdrawing the funds).

So AurumXChange has succeeded in ripping off $40K by using the coincidence of Bitcoinica hack and my Singapore trip (I can even show anyone my passport stamps of leaving Australia during the hack, PM me). There was no AML investigation and I didn't receive anything.

I allowed them to send to Bitcoinica because I felt it's better in Bitcoinica creditors' hands rather than theirs. No matter how they feel about whether it's an insider job or not (it's not), they have my full consent to send money to Bitcoinica. (Even if it's really an insider job, the money should also be sent to Bitcoinica, with or without my consent). But they clearly didn't do anything and kept the funds for themselves.

I'm no longer mad at them but I still hope AurumXchange can do the right thing. I will take the reputation hit as a punishment for not choosing business partners carefully (the Bitcoinica Consultancy) and it's understandable that AurumXchange wanted to do good for the community by revealing suspects.

Thank you for clarifying what I had suspected. I don't feel so bad for how I originally reacted to them now.

zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:58:40 AM

Thank you for clarifying what I had suspected. I don't feel so bad for how I originally reacted to them now.

Thank you for your trust and support. I have updated my previous reply with travel proof.

Founder of NameTerrific (https://www.nameterrific.com/). Co-founder of CoinJar (https://coinjar.io/)

Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 05:48:19 AM

I know a lot of people are being hurt by the incident. So is me. I really hope that my previous compensation was valuable and useful to the people being hurt. 5000 BTC at peak Bitcoin price was several multiples of Bitcoinica's sale price but I had no regret for doing something I could to help people in need....[/size]

Answer me this please.

The main reason Bitcoinica fund haven't been returned yet is because the database of who is owed what has "vanished".

How have you managed to pay a fair share of 5000btc to creditors if nobody else can ?

I had made a claim to you very early but, Your form was poorly constructed to account for open positions You didn't read the note field. And proceeded to full payment the day later.

You've skipped over my claim in the same way you've paid bogus claims.

I hold you and your imaginary friend "Chen" as the only suspect to that last theft (With a mountain of evidences).
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:23:37 AM

You say that there is no place to short bitcoins but Bitfinex is up and running using your code from Bitcoinica.

Have you checked that out?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:13:32 AM

You say that there is no place to short bitcoins but Bitfinex is up and running using your code from Bitcoinica.

You can buy Put options through MPEX.
It's not quite the Addictive nature of margin trading ala bitcoinica but definitely has a place in a solid financial plan.
And dare I say that the security model inspires.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 08:43:42 AM

Oh look who it is.

How is the Chinese relic hunter multi-billionaire triad boss über hacker?
zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:48:03 AM

I know a lot of people are being hurt by the incident. So is me. I really hope that my previous compensation was valuable and useful to the people being hurt. 5000 BTC at peak Bitcoin price was several multiples of Bitcoinica's sale price but I had no regret for doing something I could to help people in need....[/size]

Answer me this please.

The main reason Bitcoinica fund haven't been returned yet is because the database of who is owed what has "vanished".

How have you managed to pay a fair share of 5000btc to creditors if nobody else can ?

I had made a claim to you very early but, Your form was poorly constructed to account for open positions You didn't read the note field. And proceeded to full payment the day later.

I hold you and your imaginary friend "Chen" as the only suspect to that last theft (With a mountain of evidences).

OK. The 5000 BTC is my personal funds, so I get to decide how to distribute and allocate. You are Bitcoinica's creditor, not mine.

At the beginning it was not meant to be a replacement of Bitcoinica's compensation claim. I just wanted to help, whether equitable or not. I assumed everyone was honest.

I didn't have the time to carefully examine each claim, so I went through very quickly to filter bonus ones. Since I believe it's better to pass a bonus claim rather than fail an honest claim, my standard was not strict.

I'm sorry if you think the process is unfair. But that's over 80% of my entire Bitcoin savings. Mt. Gox is currently withholding Bitcoinica's assets distributable to Bitcoinica creditors including at least 20000 BTC (I'm not sure of the exact numbers). That's where the money should come from. I was just making a donation to people who were affected.

zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:51:14 AM

Answer me this please.

Zhou can you please post a copy of your police report of your charges against Chen? Or did you not file a report because he is not a real person?

Neither. I didn't because I was not a victim. I didn't assume the obligation to do this as a former developer of Bitcoinica.

Also, he did return majority of the hacked funds, but in the wrong form of assets unfortunately (he sold some Bitcoins). In any case, almost all distributable assets are with Mt. Gox now. I'm not here to judge whether they should withhold the funds or not, as I don't know anything about the liquidator.

zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:52:47 AM

Yes. I'm not so sure whether the code is based on Bitcoinica. Anyway, I think there's still no trading venue that has the amount of trades that Bitcoinica had. At its peak Bitcoinica had 150000 BTC open interest. That's what I mean by "viable way of shorting".

zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:53:36 AM

You can buy Put options through MPEX.
It's not quite the Addictive nature of margin trading ala bitcoinica but definitely has a place in a solid financial plan.
And dare I say that the security model inspires.

Yeah, I like MPEX's model. I think it'll inspire me a lot if I'm going to start another Bitcoin venture (IF).

zhoutong (OP)
VIP

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:56:40 AM

Oh look who it is.

Unfortunately he can't be reached any more. It's always easy to just go offline forever.

He did return majority of the funds, just not in the right combination of USD and BTC. I don't think he enjoys the incident. He is/was living in Heilongjiang Province, which is too cold for me to even travel there (I go to China only during fall or winter). I don't think the address is where he lives though.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:08:17 AM

Yeah history has shown it to be extremely difficult sometimes to contact imaginary people.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:59:28 AM

Oh look who it is.

Unfortunately he can't be reached any more. It's always easy to just go offline forever.

He did return majority of the funds, just not in the right combination of USD and BTC. I don't think he enjoys the incident. He is/was living in Heilongjiang Province, which is too cold for me to even travel there (I go to China only during fall or winter). I don't think the address is where he lives though.
I believe he was referring to you, could be wrong though.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
cnbtcnews

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:30:28 AM

Welcome back
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:45:30 AM

Oh look who it is.

I believe he was referring to you, could be wrong though.

Made up people often live in cold places. Just look at Santa.

Matthew the two time scammer tag troll you paid trying to make you look like the victim in all of this is not going to work out too well.

It would be best to assist in cleaning up your first mess (bitcoinica and its "hack") before you make a new project.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
bennett616

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:04:30 PM

Welcome back Smiley

Andy B

bitclown

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:22:51 PM

Lesson for aspiring Bitcoin scammers: When caught red-handed, just make up bizarre fairytales with shakespearean characters and amazing coincidences. You'll get a free pass and will be praised by the community.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: