Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Shipps...no for realz... no really  (Read 3756 times)
costapete (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:46:52 AM

http://ow.ly/i/1WUo4

6 lucky spicy jalapeno    mmmm   goood.   

BFL shippps.  '

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torusJKL

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:27:36 AM

Are those dev devices or did they start shipping to the general public?
Do they only ship Jalapenos for the time being?
What about the 1/3 shipping plan?

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
jimmydorry

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:32:51 AM

They should have shown us them packaging...

It's hard not to think that these are just empty boxes.
torusJKL

Activity: 619

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:35:17 AM

They should have shown us them packaging...

It's hard not to think that these are just empty boxes.

Even if they would have shown you packing them you could have said that those are empty cases or FPGAs.
We will have to wait a few more days and see if the receivers care to share.

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:11:04 AM

Nice to see them screw over Single and minirig customers.
enygma

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:25:35 AM

No effin kidding. Though I did offer to take my 180 ghash worth of singles in jallys. Not sure if they'll bite though. Getting anxious now that they have actually started putting units out the door.

Obligatory "Donate to" vanity address:

1enygmaek8Y4P7U8QFuZdvVASNbHJgxVm
AlexBBB

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:39:49 AM

I think, all understand that's units "made on legs" Wink
It's really nothing vs **K preorders.

BFL, please show us technology, capable to assemble/test/ship 1K units / day.
Then i'll "brake my forehead by ground" while made unstoppable regards Wink
Until that - it's old Benny's SHOW.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 08:18:17 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 11:27:09 AM by Frizz23

BFL, please show us technology, capable to assemble/test/ship 1K units / day.

Yes it will be interesting to see how many Earth days a Josh day will have (Josh said they'll ship 400 units a day). I assume that's like 20 Earth days  Wink

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 08:29:28 AM

How many Jalapeños does it take to build six jalapeños if their salary is a los jalapeños?

Four! See video for proof.
Malawi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:38:01 PM

SELL YOUR HOUSE! BUY JALAPENOS!

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
centove

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 08:11:58 PM

According to the BFL Blog it was a mix of customer/dev units..

Give me Btc: 1BRkf5bwSVdGCyvu4SyYBiJjEjbNiAQoYd Mine on my node: http://ask.gxsnmp.org:9332/
fulepp

Activity: 256

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 09:30:20 PM

Anyone Has any info about the other products? I tried to ask it in an E-mail but no straight answer...

I did read somewhere they can not manufacture the promised products but they will ship that hashing power what we paid for.... I can't see 1500 ghahs will be shipped shortly... it make more sense to them to ship the small orders first and just after the mini rig orders....

Wayne_Chang

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:00:17 AM

I sent a mail to ask for the shipping status of my Jalapeno. They replied that currently they cannot give me an exact shipping date for my order device. Therefore, we still don't know when they will ship.
Inspector 2211

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:45:46 AM

Exactly my sentiment.

If you are a premium customer, i.e. sent them a wire transfer for 29.5 grand or whatever 5-figure or 6-figure amount, you would expect to get premium treatment and don't deserve to be kicked to the end of the line.

It doesn't matter to me in which shape or form they ship me my minirigs, whether each comes in the form of one case with five 1600W power supplies and really strong fans or five cases with a 1600W power supply each, or even in the form of thirty 50 GH/s singles - minirig customers do not deserve to play second fiddle to the "here's your Christmas present from dad" Jalapeno riff-raff.

It would be completely un-American, communist even, to ship all the Jalapenos to the riff-raff first and leave the premium, high-value customers waiting and fuming.

Just my 2 cents.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Joshster

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:54:40 AM

Exactly my sentiment.

If you are a premium customer, i.e. sent them a wire transfer for 29.5 grand or whatever 5-figure or 6-figure amount, you would expect to get premium treatment and don't deserve to be kicked to the end of the line.

It doesn't matter to me in which shape or form they ship me my minirigs, whether each comes in the form of one case with five 1600W power supplies and really strong fans or five cases with a 1600W power supply each, or even in the form of thirty 50 GH/s singles - minirig customers do not deserve to play second fiddle to the "here's your Christmas present from dad" Jalapeno riff-raff.

It would be completely un-American, communist even, to ship all the Jalapenos to the riff-raff first and leave the premium, high-value customers waiting and fuming.

Just my 2 cents.

Just because people can't shell out thousands on expensive rigs doesn't make them riff-raff, if I was going to order a unit I would of bought a Jalapeno since I couldn't afford to invest that much.
regular

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:56:51 AM

Exactly my sentiment.

Just my 2 cents.

For big time miners like yourself, getting a minirig a few weeks later likely won't be as big a deal to you as you will still be making significant coin.  For smaller miners, a few more days earlier with a jalepeno will be much more significant to them.  Secondly, sending out the jaleponos first spreads the ASICs around a bit and even if you have to wait a little longer, 1.5 TH/s will be making big bank no matter even if you had to wait a month extra.
dtown

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:17:16 AM

Exactly my sentiment.

Just my 2 cents.

Mini-rigs and singles aren't ready to send to customers yet, but Jalapenos are.  Somebody else's Jalapeno order has nothing to do with you.  If BFL shipping Jalapenos doesn't delay your shipment, why do you care?  5GH/s isn't going to hurt your bottom line by any significant amount.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:18:20 AM

How many months were BFL talking heads yapping about their silly 1/3 plan? What was the point of that exercise? Now they're seriously just going to chuck it out the window and start shipping downgraded jalapenos in single cases? Screwing over those that wisely passed on the much higher $/Gh jalapeno in the process?

Watching BFL operate is like watching a train wreck in slow motion...several times. Roll Eyes

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:34:07 AM

I don't think minirig customers realize yet completely how fucking screwed they are. Hope they've budgeted in the recabling they're gonna need.  Cheesy
regular

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:25:32 PM

up until you started calling people riffraff i was 100% with you.

now you can f*ck yourself and i will make it my nightly prayer that you personally NEVER receive a unit. OR a refund.

U utter c*nt!

'Tongue-in-cheek' or not, f*ck you and your 5 figures.

Ha!

Agreed it's hard to feel sorry for the huge minirig farm operations.  A few jalepenos a little earlier than their minirig like wouldn't touch their current GPU/FPGA farms at all.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: