Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Shipps...no for realz... no really  (Read 3759 times)
witherworth

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 12:33:26 PM

Nice to see them screw over Single and minirig customers.

Exactly my sentiment.

If you are a premium customer, i.e. sent them a wire transfer for 29.5 grand or whatever 5-figure or 6-figure amount, you would expect to get premium treatment and don't deserve to be kicked to the end of the line.

I see no reason why someone should get special treatment for placing a large order in January and them expect to receive their order before someone who ordered last summer. That's just stupid. Personally, as long as they're delivering only a few jalapeños (no more than 1-2 months ahead of when they start shipping singles, etc) it's not an issue. Sure, it'd be a little wrong for me to place an order for a jalapeño today and get it before the first singles are out, but I doubt that'll be the case. Loosen up your panties, they've only just started shipping, and many of us have significant amounts of money in the line as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:32:59 PM

up until you started calling people riffraff i was 100% with you.

now you can f*ck yourself and i will make it my nightly prayer that you personally NEVER receive a unit. OR a refund.

U utter c*nt!

'Tongue-in-cheek' or not, f*ck you and your 5 figures.

Ha!

"Having more money makes more right, more important and more distinguished." <- This is the philosophy BTC supporters embrace and want to be a univsersal truth in a nutshell. Sure you're saddling the right horse?
centove

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:01:15 PM

More then likely they are shipping them in the order received with the available hardware. The Jalepeon  thing is ready, so they are shipping that while finishing the others. Or would you rather they get beat up more for not shipping _anything_. It seems like anything they do someone is gonna be pissed. I'm _NOT_ defending them, yes I have an order for a jallie or wtf they are calling it now, yes I want it _NOW_. Bitching on an unrelated forum about it won't make it appear any faster. Personally I would have only announced and taken orders for the smaller unit, got that build tested and shipping then with the experience of that process proceeded to the bigger units. *shrug*

Give me Btc: 1BRkf5bwSVdGCyvu4SyYBiJjEjbNiAQoYd Mine on my node: http://ask.gxsnmp.org:9332/
Psyrick

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:57:56 PM

Exactly my sentiment.

If you are a premium customer, i.e. sent them a wire transfer for 29.5 grand or whatever 5-figure or 6-figure amount, you would expect to get premium treatment and don't deserve to be kicked to the end of the line.

It doesn't matter to me in which shape or form they ship me my minirigs, whether each comes in the form of one case with five 1600W power supplies and really strong fans or five cases with a 1600W power supply each, or even in the form of thirty 50 GH/s singles - minirig customers do not deserve to play second fiddle to the "here's your Christmas present from dad" Jalapeno riff-raff.

It would be completely un-American, communist even, to ship all the Jalapenos to the riff-raff first and leave the premium, high-value customers waiting and fuming.

Just my 2 cents.

You must be one of those guys who thinks that his expensive car makes it so he doesn't have to yield in traffic and takes up multiple parking spaces. Learn to wait in line like the rest! On that note, I hope NO-ONE ever receives a minirig. All these things will do is raise the difficulty by an order of magnitude and bring the bitcoin economy that much closer to a centralized system as individual miners hash at the rate of entire pools, thus robbing rewards from every GPU and lower rate ASIC miner. The whole beauty of bitcoin mining is that everyone with a half decent PC can take part in running the system and get a some measurable reward for it. Atleast full-scale rigs require the maintenance effort, time and know-how for putting the thing together. Now every elitist already rich enough to drop +30k on a high risk investment wants a money harvester right out of the box, and figures he shouldn't have to wait in line like riff-raff for it. He pays no regard to the health of the bitcoin and assumes bitcoins are going to maintain their present value after he stick his dick right into the system's ear.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:08:24 PM

Exactly my sentiment.

It doesn't matter to me in which shape or form they ship me my minirigs, whether each comes in the form of one case with five 1600W power supplies and really strong fans or five cases with a 1600W power supply each, or even in the form of thirty 50 GH/s singles - minirig customers do not deserve to play second fiddle to the "here's your Christmas present from dad" Jalapeno riff-raff.

It would be completely un-American, communist even, to ship all the Jalapenos to the riff-raff first and leave the premium, high-value customers waiting and fuming.

Just my 2 cents.

You don't get Bitcoin do you? You're exactly the problem Bitcoin is essentially the solution to. The idea is to distribute the network as far and as wide as possible to everyone that can be involved regardless of their financial standing, not to centralise. You deserve no special treatment and for that gross ignorance you've just displayed I hope you are well and truly at the back of this queue.

I don't have any order with BFL, but that doesn't make me think you are any less of a prick!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: