Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOREX TRADING SIGNALS  (Read 3211 times)
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:05:19 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 06:44:42 AM by pcoin

FREE FOREX TRADING SIGNAL
I shall be posting on this thread free forex trading signal for 1 week starting from tomorrow.
I shall also make a precise calculations and ensure accuracy of the signals before posting to the public.
If you are in doubt, try the signals on demo account.
This is not for everybody but only for those interested in forex trading business.
My past trading history can be found at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats

Free 1 week forex trading signals ended profitably with over 150+ pips gained.
The forex trading premium service prices are listed below:
0.03/month
0.05/2 months
0.07/3 months
Please send funds to 1GDAZszNRDxZ7o4omTR3szo316W7zr8uE3 then send me the tx id and your email address for slack invitation.
Happy trading.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:15:18 AM

this is very nice to see another great  opportunity to earn and learn from forex, if I understand it correctly you said that it will be for a week and everything is for free after that are you going to sell your service? i'm still in the learning process not using live account yet.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

this is very nice to see another great  opportunity to earn and learn from forex, if I understand it correctly you said that it will be for a week and everything is for free after that are you going to sell your service? i'm still in the learning process not using live account yet.
Certainly, it shall be free for 1 week and i will direct interested people to my slack channel for regular daily update upon subscription.
I also offer forex training and managed account.
You can try my signals on both demo and live account because they are of good quality.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:09:49 AM

Certainly, it shall be free for 1 week and i will direct interested people to my slack channel for regular daily update upon subscription.
You can try my signals on both demo and live account because they are of good quality.
thanks for that mate, hopefully i will be able to join your service i really wanted to learn but i'm still trying to learn the basic
i understand that forex really needed deep understanding and lots of capital to use in order survive while still in a learning
status. good luck mate.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:18:28 AM

thanks for that mate, hopefully i will be able to join your service i really wanted to learn but i'm still trying to learn the basic
i understand that forex really needed deep understanding and lots of capital to use in order survive while still in a learning
status. good luck mate.
I will start by debunking some information you posted about forex.
i understand that forex really needed deep understanding yes but you can also trade forex without any indicator, just get the signal and place your trade.
lots of capital to use in order survive while still in a learning status. that is why you need a demo account, fund it with $100,000 and play around with it.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

is very good performance youre trading
is youre service is free, i want wait you post signals in this thread, the first iam try youre signal use demo account

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:14:48 AM

is very good performance youre trading
is youre service is free, i want wait you post signals in this thread, the first iam try youre signal use demo account
This offer shall be free for the next 5 days starting from Monday and end on Friday.
It is also advisable to trade signals on demo account and be sure of it before applying it on your real account.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 03:01:26 PM

Wow this is a great help sir , I am trading on whaleclub and Xtrade.. But with a little luck. Hope your signals could bring my investments back Sad
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

That is really amazing to see you giving a test free signals for 7 days . I hope people who is interesting in forex find your service profitable and use it you are clearly have the  knowledge and put in the effort . Wish you all the luck sir
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

I sincerely say a big thank you to the people that posted on this thread, i will further say that you should not hesitate to visit this thread tomorrow to check the trading signals and come back thereafter to drop your review about my service.
Thank you once again.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:19:02 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 06:04:53 AM by pcoin

Trading signal for monday 27/03/2017
usd/jpy (wait for rally or set pending order)
sell point 1 @ 110.60
sell point 2 @ 110.80
stop loss @ 111.10
take profit @ 110.25
take profit 2 @ 109.80

-------------------------------------------------

USD/SGD

sell 1.3960,
stop loss 1.4020
target of 1.3851.

----------------------------------------------
Gold
Buy @ $1253
SL @ $1243
TP @ $1272.

enjoy.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:51:40 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2017, 06:03:47 AM by layoutph

Hi thanks for this, Do you Tweet? If yes, can I have your Twitter. Also are you posting ideas from Tradingview whats your username? I am about to test your sell point ideas, already put a Sell order at 110.60.

Trading signal for monday 27/03/2017
usd/jpy (wait for rally or set pending order)
sell point 1 @ 110.60
sell point 2 @ 110.80
stop loss @ 111.10
take profit @ 110.25
take profit 2 @ 109.80

enjoy.

IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

Let me follow this and revert
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:02:06 AM

I shall be posting on this thread free forex trading signal for 1 week starting from tomorrow.
I shall also make a precise calculations and ensure accuracy of the signals before posting to the public.
This is not for everybody but only for those interested in forex trading business.
My past trading history can be found at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats

I was wondering if you could recommend any forex sites that accept bitcoin?

Because i'm interested in using your forex trading signals except the all of the sites i look at only accept fiat currency, which is really annoying to someone that only has bitcoins at this very moment.

Do you know any Bitcoin PAMM forex accounts as well?

It would be nice to know, thanks.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:21:49 AM

Because i'm interested in using your forex trading signals except the all of the sites i look at only accept fiat currency, which is really annoying to someone that only has bitcoins at this very moment.

I am not too sure if any legitimate forex broker that accepts bitcoin has PAMM account but you can check fxopen.com because it seems they have that feature.
Bitcoin supported legitimate forex brokers are 1broker.com and simplefx.com.
I can also manage your account for you profitably.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

very good job sir thanks for your help
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:49:16 AM

Trading signal for Tuesday 28/03/2017
NZD/USD
short @ 0.7045
SL@ 0.71
TP: 0.7000

GBP/JPY
Short @ 138.98
SL @ 139.30
TP @ 138.50

Enjoy.

IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:31:27 AM

let me observe
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

I am not too sure if any legitimate forex broker that accepts bitcoin has PAMM account but you can check fxopen.com because it seems they have that feature.

Ok, i see.

So if I sign up for 1broker i'd be able to get two credentials right? And one credential which is used for trading i will give to you to conduct the trades and the other credential for withdrawal the funds i'll keep for myself, correct?

How much profits are you able to get in a week?

Also, do you trade with leverage? Isn't trading with leverage basically gambling since it's so risky?
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:51:11 AM

Ok, i see.

So if I sign up for 1broker i'd be able to get two credentials right? And one credential which is used for trading i will give to you to conduct the trades and the other credential for withdrawal the funds i'll keep for myself, correct?

How much profits are you able to get in a week?

Also, do you trade with leverage? Isn't trading with leverage basically gambling since it's so risky?
The example you made using the 1broker is correct but you need to ask me for account creation instructions.
You should expect minimum of 20% returns on weekly basis.
Leverage is a good advantage when used correctly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: