Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FOREX TRADING SIGNALS  (Read 3212 times)
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

GBP/USD
SHORT @ 1.2420
SL @ 1.2520
TP of 1.2200

ENJOY.

GBP USD will mostly go down because of the two-year Brexit process today...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brzeewealth

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

FREE FOREX TRADING SIGNAL
I shall be posting on this thread free forex trading signal for 1 week starting from tomorrow.
I shall also make a precise calculations and ensure accuracy of the signals before posting to the public.
If you are in doubt, try the signals on demo account.
This is not for everybody but only for those interested in forex trading business.
My past trading history can be found at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats

https://i.imgur.com/Twg0sHD.png

Looks interesting. What is the minimum investment?  Please tell me the step by step procedure.
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

FREE FOREX TRADING SIGNAL
I shall be posting on this thread free forex trading signal for 1 week starting from tomorrow.
I shall also make a precise calculations and ensure accuracy of the signals before posting to the public.
If you are in doubt, try the signals on demo account.
This is not for everybody but only for those interested in forex trading business.
My past trading history can be found at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats

Looks interesting. What is the minimum investment?  Please tell me the step by step procedure.
The forex trading signal is
0.03/month
0.05/2 months
0.7/3 months

Send the funds to my btc address and i will add you to the group of successful traders.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

Trading signal for today Thursday 30/03/2017
The GBP/USD signal remains bearish, you can still place your order and earn some profits has the market shall hit 1.23 region today.
USD/SGD signal remain undecided.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:13:50 AM

EUR/USD
SELL @ 1.0735
STOP LOSS @ 1.0780
TAKE PROFIT @ 1.0606

ENJOY.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:01:23 AM

EUR/USD
SELL @ 1.0735
STOP LOSS @ 1.0780
TAKE PROFIT @ 1.0606

ENJOY.

I am in to this, place my order and follow.
Hope this will go smooth, because all my previous attempts with some manager, goes to waste...

If this week goes well, i will try your service. For start, with the minimun...
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

Cool service - I suggest you sign up 1Broker and share your trades - You could earn a great passive income and recruit more people to your service.

You can read up on how the system works here: https://1broker.com/?c=en/content/copy-trader
They also just released an app for Android users as well.
Cheers.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:31:34 PM

GBP USD trade on wednesday is still in loss
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

Cool service - I suggest you sign up 1Broker and share your trades - You could earn a great passive income and recruit more people to your service.

You can read up on how the system works here: https://1broker.com/?c=en/content/copy-trader
They also just released an app for Android users as well.
Cheers.

As far as i know, to copy a trade of yours, it have to be bigger than 0.25BTC
i don't think that Op wants to place orders for his investors that big...

One day left for the whole week to end and see the results of these free signals. Cool
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:02:46 AM

Trading signal for today Friday 31/03/2017
GBP/JPY
SHORT @ 139.65
STOP LOSS @ 140.11
TAKE PROFITS @ 138.95

ENJOY.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:23:14 AM

@ josephdd1, I am waiting for your feedback on yesterday eur/usd trades.
@ Pizpie, thank you for sharing this, i have been looking for this type of opportunity, life is give and take, send me your affiliate id and i will register under your ref, i hope you understand why  Wink Wink
@ IGCGamers, yes, this is because UK is applying some silent measures to sustain their currency to stand strong despite the brexit exit, i also lost in this trade and major traders lost good money to that effect but all loss shall be recovered back, trust me.
@ bias, 0.1 btc is ok for my trade signals.

josephdd1

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

@ Pizpie, thank you for sharing this, i have been looking for this type of opportunity, life is give and take, send me your affiliate id and i will register under your ref, i hope you understand why  Wink Wink
@ IGCGamers, yes, this is because UK is applying some silent measures to sustain their currency to stand strong despite the brexit exit, i also lost in this trade and major traders lost good money to that effect but all loss shall be recovered back, trust me.

Ofc, here is my order and the result: http://imgur.com/a/ptKqC

I know that i closed it earlier but i am not "greedy"... Grin
Besides, it's for testing your signals and this one goes good for me.

GBP/JPY
SHORT @ 139.65
STOP LOSS @ 140.11
TAKE PROFITS @ 138.95

ENJOY.

Unfortunately, in the sites i trade, this pair don't exist. So i can't follow your signal for today... Undecided
I want though to know how it will end, if it was a good call.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

GBP/JPY
SHORT @ 139.65
STOP LOSS @ 140.11
TAKE PROFITS @ 138.95

ENJOY.

Unfortunately, in the sites i trade, this pair don't exist. So i can't follow your signal for today... Undecided
Of course it is going on well and anybody that followed todays signal must already be in profits of at least 30 pips.
Which broker are you trading with that does not have this pair ? This is one of the world most rated pair and it is called (dragon) in the forex world.
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

thanks for your response.. let me observe for some more days and take a decision
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

thanks for your response.. let me observe for some more days and take a decision

Thank you for your interest but there is nothing more to watch because the free signal ends today.
We miss GBP/JPY take profit by 2 pips as the market rally back at 138.97.
Overall this has been a successful trade for us because we are able to earn 50 + pips.
Congratulations to those that followed us.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

Thank you for your interest but there is nothing more to watch because the free signal ends today.
Overall this has been a successful trade for us because we are able to earn 50 + pips.
did you already create the slack/group for this mate? after the week of free tips and seemingly that you really showed your'e knowledge the next step would be taking the decision its better to make it private so the group will benefits greatly while joining you pay service.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

Good that it's free, I will try it soon. Is it work as a additional software or as a plugin to the client? Because i want to try to test it on my demo accounts,if it will take some funds to my demo account I think i load it on my real account or i will create a new one on other site, but it's a free software worth it to test

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:56:59 PM

did you already create the slack/group for this mate? after the week of free tips and seemingly that you really showed your'e knowledge the next step would be taking the decision its better to make it private so the group will benefits greatly while joining you pay service.
Thank you for your interest, i have created a slack group for this service and i hope to give my clients the best of forex signal at cheapest price.
I will make it private invitations.
Thank you.

Good that it's free, I will try it soon. Is it work as a additional software or as a plugin to the client? Because i want to try to test it on my demo accounts,if it will take some funds to my demo account I think i load it on my real account or i will create a new one on other site, but it's a free software worth it to test

The free offers have ended, i shall update this thread with the premium service information before Monday.
josephdd1

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

GBP/JPY
SHORT @ 139.65
STOP LOSS @ 140.11
TAKE PROFITS @ 138.95

ENJOY.

Of course it is going on well and anybody that followed todays signal must already be in profits of at least 30 pips.
Which broker are you trading with that does not have this pair ? This is one of the world most rated pair and it is called (dragon) in the forex world.

I trade on 1broker atm and, as far as i know, neither Whaleclub have this pair... Undecided
Shame because as you say, it's a known pair in the Forex world. And i like the name also! Cheesy

So, i guess, that i can't take the minimum "membership" for your service or any membership for your group.
If you follow a specific pair that my platform don't have... Sad
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:45:42 PM

GBP/JPY
SHORT @ 139.65
STOP LOSS @ 140.11
TAKE PROFITS @ 138.95

ENJOY.

I trade on 1broker atm and, as far as i know, neither Whaleclub have this pair... Undecided
Shame because as you say, it's a known pair in the Forex world. And i like the name also! Cheesy

So, i guess, that i can't take the minimum "membership" for your service or any membership for your group.
If you follow a specific pair that my platform don't have... Sad

Yeah same here. I would also like to get membership as i can see you provide good signals. Not all the signals can be 100 percent accurate in forex, but majority of them are accurate of yours.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██