Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to trade 5dimes account funds for BTC  (Read 635 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:52:07 AM

Hello all,
I am a reputable chip seller on Sealswithclubs.eu and can be found on the Web of Trust on Sealsdeals.info (my username is KingofSports as well there) with proof of easy sales through paypal. I recently turned $500 into $2600 and am trying to withdraw this quickly however the max per week via Western Union is only $1500, which leaves me with quite a bit to withdraw still. That is why I am trying to trade my funds for BTC. PLEASE message me and I will make you an offer that will be based upon the MTGOX selling price. For example if BTC is SELLING for $126 I will send you $126 on 5dimes for 1 BTC. No extra cost to you. Please message me again if you are interested. Thanks!  Smiley

KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 04:46:43 PM

bump

AprilShowers

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 09:10:54 PM

The guy who runs the customer support at 5dimes is a total tool douche also, who will lock and seize your account for anything, or even if you bash him in any way for any reason.  Check out various threads on interwebz.

TehZomB

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 09:12:01 PM

Max WU cashout at 5dimes is $2500.

The guy who runs the customer support at 5dimes is a total tool douche also, who will lock and seize your account for anything, or even if you bash him in any way for any reason.  Check out various threads on interwebz.

Way to contribute to the topic at hand.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: