Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Programming Skills  (Read 483 times)
--Python.Core.Developer-- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:49:57 AM

Hello I am a Python Programmer.

I would like to offer an service for someone who wants it.

Since I am a newbie I will not charge my actual price but reduce it to 5 times less. Once my trust and reputation rises I will talk about the actual price.

Also I would like to offer the Legendary and Hero members free service because I respect them for the sacrifices they have given.

Anyone who wants anything to do with python, please reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 09:58:36 AM

Since I am a newbie I will not charge my actual price but reduce it to 5 times less. Once my trust and reputation rises I will talk about the actual price.

Also I would like to offer the Legendary and Hero members free service because I respect them for the sacrifices they have given.

Hello, with your post it looks like your service is legit and you know your thing, how much would it cost for you to make a bot for a online game? good luck with your service.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

Hello, with your post it looks like your service is legit and you know your thing, how much would it cost for you to make a bot for a online game? good luck with your service.

Can I know which specific game is it?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:23:15 PM

Talk is cheap,show me the code ?
Any open source contributions ? How well do you know python ? Object oriented python ? Design Patterns ? While it's relatively easy to use a 3rd party library and automate stuff,it takes real talent to implement stuff on your own.Since you're claiming to be a python pro,I just wanted to lay my cards on the table.

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:42:50 PM

Talk is cheap,show me the code ?
Any open source contributions ? How well do you know python ? Object oriented python ? Design Patterns ? While it's relatively easy to use a 3rd party library and automate stuff,it takes real talent to implement stuff on your own.Since you're claiming to be a python pro,I just wanted to lay my cards on the table.

I see, but sorry, I have no open source contributions but I could implement stuff. Give me a test if you doubt it
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:53:40 PM

>>> import modules
1.You need to know the bump rules of the forum,one bump every 24 hours provided you delete the previous one.Only one bump must exist in your entire thread.

2.I don't want to give you any challenge but if you wish to practice,try solving the bowlingGame problem using python.
http://butunclebob.com/ArticleS.UncleBob.TheBowlingGameKata

They have solution in Java,but please don't refer it before trying yourself.

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

>>> import modules
1.You need to know the bump rules of the forum,one bump every 24 hours provided you delete the previous one.Only one bump must exist in your entire thread.

2.I don't want to give you any challenge but if you wish to practice,try solving the bowlingGame problem using python.

I am working on it. Will reply as soon as I finish my other works

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:39:52 AM

>>> import modules

I am working on it. Will reply as soon as I finish my other works

TThere is no bowlingGame problem that can be solved but I can create a program that calculates the scores. Are you asking me to create a program to calculate scores?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: