Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Duckdice.io telegram bot scam ?  (Read 764 times)
Lontongpangsit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:07:21 PM

Its like Duckdice.io telegram bot is down.
I cant access my account with 1.4 Btc inside it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:25:03 AM

Can you show us the TX when you've deposited your 1.4 btc in that app?

Actually i'm also doubting if you were deposited that amount since you were claimed their promotion too (Unless you are showing us the TX)
Already send username on twiter,but no response.

Username: doraemon

Want to claim only for 0.001 btc, while you already have 1.4 btc? Doesn't make sense.

I also didn't saw anything from duckdice official announce regarding this situation (telegram app down).

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

I don't see anyone else complaining about it, i haven't used duckdice myself so i cannot comment on their legitimacy.

However, i don't think that it is possible for a bot to be down on telegram, because telegram is the company that hosts the bot, not DuckDice. Unless telegram is down, which isn't the case, then the bot shouldn't be down...

I could be wrong though, but duckdice doesn't seem to be the sort of person to scam for 1.4 BTC, which they probably have spent way more than that on developing the site and maintaining it alone.
DuckDice.io

Activity: 1336
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

Our Bot works perfectly fine and it has the same user base as our main site so it's not a separate program but just another convenient way to access your DuckDice account and make some bets on the go.

And according to our logs no one has deposited this amount via Telegram and if you would you could've easily access it both via https://duckdice.io/ and Telegram Bot.

Anyway, our support will be more than happy to answer all your questions and assist in any possible way, just drop an email to support@duckdice.io

Cheers

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:41:42 PM

Actually, i'm also doubting if you were deposited that amount since you were claimed their promotion too (Unless you are showing us the TX)

Want to claim only for 0.001 btc, while you already have 1.4 btc? Doesn't make sense.

Why doesn't it make any sense? One may have 1.4 BTC but it doesn't mean that they wouldn't like to earn $1.50 with minor effort. Say you have $2100 in your bank account, and you're given the opportunity to get $1.50 for free. Are you telling me that you wouldn't take up that opportunity? Doesn't make sense.

You should take every opportunity to scrape some extra funds unless it harms you - better off that way.

And according to our logs no one has deposited this amount via Telegram and if you would you could've easily access it both via https://duckdice.io/ and Telegram Bot.

Might not have been deposited via Telegram, or it may not have been the original amount.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: