Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eBettle.com stole my 550mbtc, VitalBet stole 840mbtc - Stay away from Ultraplay!  (Read 3394 times)
Dobroslov

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:41:46 AM

Thanks. I`ve submited a report to the UK Police.  The company that recieved payments is in England, my payment system confirmed it.

From the licensor there is no response yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobroslov

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:49:12 PM

a quote from Police respond:

Thank you for taking the time to report to Action Fraud. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been a victim of crime.
Our aim at Action Fraud is to make the process of reporting fraud and internet crime easier. Reports received are
sent to our National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB).
The NFIB review the information you have given us and assess whether there is enough evidence for the police or
appropriate law enforcement organisation, such as Trading Standards to investigate your fraud. The NFIB aims to
send you an update in writing around 28 working days after you have made your fraud report.
Dobroslov

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:43:05 AM

I just realized it is this UltraPlay: UltraPlay eSports LIVE BETTING Schedule; Available Only @ Betcoin & VitalBet!

Sorry, but if they are associated with the publicly proven Betcoin.ag Scam!, why do you even consider to deposit there?

Why not bet E-Sports at BetOnline, with consumer protection service inclusive?

Or let us find other interesting E-Sports betting sites and I will check if they fulfil Game Protect standart?

Yes, it`s them. The point is they provide really good odds on E-Sports. Betonline does not do that, their selection of matches is very poor. I know all betting sites providing odds on E-sports, cause I am an old arber. Ultraplay and Pinnacle combination is the most profitable. That`s said, there is a great risk to be scamed.
klwy (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

So instead of withdrawing my money from eBettle, I continued making bets with the deposit they were going to return. I ended up quadrupling it by going all-in on a couple of bets. But of course when I try withdrawing they locked my account and are probably gonna steal the winnings again. c*nts.

I tried contacting their license provider as well and ultraplay directly but got no response. I guess they are all in on this scam. I would say stay away from all Ultraplay sites.
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:30:28 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 09:22:24 PM by game-protect

So instead of withdrawing my money from eBettle, I continued making bets with the deposit they were going to return. I ended up quadrupling it by going all-in on a couple of bets. But of course when I try withdrawing they locked my account and are probably gonna steal the winnings again. c*nts.

I tried contacting their license provider as well and ultraplay directly but got no response. I guess they are all in on this scam. I would say stay away from all Ultraplay sites.
No, no, sportsbet.io claims that Curacao would regulate its licensees!

Regarding regulatory – sportsbet.io is regulated by Curaçao license as stated in https://sportsbet.io/about/gaming-licence, and we do have regulatory requirements to follow, which we continue to do so.
klwy (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:55:13 AM

okay the license provider just responded with a form for me to fill up, requiring all my personal particulars including a copy of my ID, which were all not required when signing up as a btc user on the 2 sites. I'll send over my info anyway if they really require it and we'll see what happens from there.
Dobroslov

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:43:34 PM

okay the license provider just responded with a form for me to fill up, requiring all my personal particulars including a copy of my ID, which were all not required when signing up as a btc user on the 2 sites. I'll send over my info anyway if they really require it and we'll see what happens from there.

I`ve fullfilled that form 3 weeks ago and recived no response from them since... They even don`t answer my e-mails.
game-protect

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

I`ve fullfilled that form 3 weeks ago and recived no response from them since... They even don`t answer my e-mails.
You have the same licensor like ebettle.com
klwy (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

Just an update from the license issuer after I submitted details of this case to them.

Dear Kurt,
We have review the information sent by you as well as the information we received from our Licensee. This is what we have concluded while reviewing the information. It has been stated by our licensee Vitalbet and Ebettle that your account was closed due to a violation of their T&C 9.7. As both of these sites are owned and operated by the same company they share all information. Upon looking at the wagers you placed we have seen in 2 different accounts one with the username KLWY and the other with the username FLOWERBRIDGE. Once a betting cap was place on the flowerbridge account that account was no longer used and the klwy account was then used to place similar bets and odds. This in its own does not constitute an actual breach of terms. Where we see the issue is that the ip addresses and geolocation data from the flowerbridge account and the klwy account share the similar IP addresses as well as the latitude and longitude information match both accounts as well as the service provider being Quadra Net in California. In Feb 22 or 23 there were wagers placed that were very similar in the betting pattern and again the IP geolocation puts these from the same person. Also in their letter to you they asked that you withdrawal your remaining balance in which you then decided to place another bet. This action further shows that you not adhering to the policies of the site. Our understanding at this point is that they have offered to refund all deposits. We agree with our licensee.  As you want to stay anonymous we have based our findings on the information that has been provided to us by both parties. Even if you had supplied more information it is very clear based on the IP geolocation that all these wagers we initiated from the same place.

Regards

Stuart Goldstein
Gaming-Curacao.com

And my response.

Dear Stuart

Thanks for the response. I have been asking the two sites for that
information which they refused to provide to me. First of all, I'd
like to state that this is the first time I'm hearing the username
FLOWERBRIDGE. I have betting accounts on vitalbet, ebettle, betcoin,
arcanebet, among others. I have no need for having more than 1 account
on each site. Once a betting cap is reached on my account on one site,
I usually bet on one or more of the others.

Next, I would like to address the concern of IP address/geolocation
and service provider. I am using a popular vpn provider as a mean of
maintaining my anonymity. I think it is very likely that someone else
happens to be using the same VPN provider and I should not be punished
for that. That is also the reason why I appear to have the same IP
location as the user FLOWERBRIDGE.

While I don't understand how my bets can be the same as this other
user and always happen after he has bet the limit, allow me to suggest
a possible explanation and perhaps you could clarify. If I were to
make a guess, the bets that were similar were only DOTA2 game bets? I
tend to place DOTA2 bets based off conversations with my friends, who
sometimes follow "predictors" and "analysts" (since I don't know too
much about dota2 myself and just join in when my friends bet). In that
sense, it is very likely that those bets are similar to not just that
one user, but possibly many others as well. Could you perhaps clarify
if the wagers on Feb 22 and 23 are DOTA2 bets? It would be helpful if
you could tell me which bets exactly are similar/same as the user
FLOWERBRIDGE. The bets I place on every other game are not based off
any predictor and I highly doubt that anyone would have the exact same
bets as me apart from sheer coincidence.

I would like to ask if you have reviewed the entire bet history of
both FLOWERBRIDGE and myself, or if you've just been provided with the
bets made on 22 and 23 Feb by vitalbet and ebettle. Looking at just
the bets that are the same would make anyone appear suspicious, even
if the bets happen to coincidentally be the same. Could you perhaps
provide me with a history of bets made by FLOWERBRIDGE?

Lastly, I think it is unfair to say that I am at fault for not
adhering to the policies of the sites by continuing to place bets. By
simply accusing me of fraud and not providing details, deducting my
winnings, then cutting off communication with me when I asked for
details, it is both vitalbet and ebettle who did not offer me a fair
chance to understand the situation. I knew that if I were to simply
withdraw my deposit, they would immediately close my accounts and with
it any evidence of stealing my winnings. When I placed those bets, I
had actually given up since at that time I had received no reply from
you, ultraplay or anyone who could help. I decided to all-in my
remaining deposit a couple of times and withdraw if I could win back
what was stolen from me but it seems they refused to pay out those
winnings too.

Please review the information I just provided and I hope you could
provide me with the requested history of bets from the user
FLOWERBRIDGE as this seems like a ploy from vitalbet and ebettle to
steal winnings from players.

Regards
Kurt
Dobroslov

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:42:52 PM

Just an update from the license issuer after I submitted details of this case to them.

At least you get some information from the licensor. I only recieved this e-mail 5 days go (after my requests):

We are working on your case. We were out of the office to observe the Passover Holiday and we are quite busy. We expect to have the needed information back from our licensee by weeks end

Regards

Stuart Goldstein
Gaming-Curacao.com

And still no further information. In the other hand, it can be prove they have nothing on me, even made up.
klwy (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:11:17 PM

well after some digging, I actually found the user FLOWERBRIDGE. Turns out he does use the exact same vpn provider as I do, but according to him, he hasn't used the server that I use since last year (and I only started betting at these sites this year). I checked with him the bets he make and he said he hasn't even been betting much and from what he remembers (his account is already gone, no access to bet history), our bets are nowhere near the same. The only similarity between our accounts is that we're both winning players.

Another interesting find is that he said his VitalBet account, which was net negative, had its withdraw processed, while his account at eBettle, which was net positive, had the withdraw denied and winnings stolen.

It's getting pretty clear that VB and eB are just finding any sort of convenient excuse they can find to take away money that people have fairly won.
Dobroslov

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:28:38 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 04:57:10 PM by Dobroslov

Here is the answer from the licensor on my case

Dear Denis,
We have reviewed your accounts with our client. It seems that you have systematically tried or set up an account on all their URL’s for our licensee. We see that you set up on:
LOOTBET:  ARCANEBE  XBET:
LOCAGAMING: EBETTLE VITALBET: BETEAST: between Nov 29 2016 and Feb 2 2017 and on each pf these sites which are all the same operator you were either limited or blocked for each account. You then registered on a site from the same operator that is used exclusively for the Japanese market of which no marketing is done yet you managed to find this site and make a wager. Based on the information we see we agree with our licensee. We have been informed that your total deposit was refunded. At this time we will consider this case closed.

Regards

Stuart Goldstein
Gaming-Curacao.com

They just cover up these frauds... Sad That is all everyone must know about Curacao gaming licenses....
game-protect

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

Here is the answer from the licensor on my case

Dear Denis,
We have reviewed your accounts with our client. It seems that you have systematically tried or set up an account on all their URL’s for our licensee. We see that you set up on:
LOOTBET:  ARCANEBE  XBET:
LOCAGAMING: EBETTLE VITALBET: BETEAST: between Nov 29 2016 and Feb 2 2017 and on each pf these sites which are all the same operator you were either limited or blocked for each account. You then registered on a site from the same operator that is used exclusively for the Japanese market of which no marketing is done yet you managed to find this site and make a wager. Based on the information we see we agree with our licensee. We have been informed that your total deposit was refunded. At this time we will consider this case closed.

Regards

Stuart Goldstein
Gaming-Curacao.com

They just cover up these frauds... Sad That is all everyone must know about Curacao gaming licenses....
Yes, licensor cover up licensee, but court can not cover up!

What is the URL of this Japanese market operator?

Did their client ban you to register an account with their URLs?
Dobroslov

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:39:31 PM

The URLs are betnow1.com  and betnow1.eu
They did not ban me anywhere. Actuallly all my accounts are alive (only badly limited ), except for this betnow1, where my account was closed by them after stealing all the winnings.
game-protect

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:44:28 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 06:02:30 PM by game-protect

The URLs are betnow1.com  and betnow1.eu
They did not ban me anywhere. Actuallly all my accounts are alive (only badly limited ), except for this betnow1, where my account was closed by them after stealing all the winnings.
They say it seems..., so I wonna see your response to them?

It is also possible to post an article about Gaming Curacao on Game Protect website.

You surely learned meanwhile to make screenshots about your accounts.
Dobroslov

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:09:26 PM

The URLs are betnow1.com  and betnow1.eu
They say it seems..., so I wonna see your response to them?

It is also possible to post an article about Gaming Curacao on Game Protect website.

You surely learned meanwhile to make screenshots about your accounts...

yes, I registered on the different sites as far as they postion themselves as not related parties. They do it for marketing and tax optimization purposes, I suppose, and they do not prohibit for same person to have account on every site (but not more then 1 for each site, of course). That (only in other words) I answered to the licensor as well as that Betnow1 does not have any restrictions to players from my country (and most of countries of the World as anyone can see in their T&C). They exclude only residents of U.S.A., HONG KONG S.A.R., PHILIPPINES, and SPAIN.
game-protect

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:22:40 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 08:50:03 PM by game-protect

O.k., let us await their response.

The difference between court and licensor or operator bla bla is that at the court, the operator has to deliver proof!

The problem is that 99% of the single fighters (victims) are not willing to spend any money for lawyer and court and the licensor and operator know this. So they say any kind of nonsense, knowing that 99% will not go to court, where they would have to deliver proof of their claim.
game-protect

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:40:25 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 05:42:06 AM by game-protect

Gaming Curacao suspended the license for 94dakika.com after some complaints!
h4ns

Activity: 143
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

Gaming Curacao suspended the license for 94dakika.com after some complaints! There might be hope...  Smiley

I was one of the complainers. Is there an official announcement or where did you get this information from?

BTW they are called 90dakika (not 94dakika) and they have several brands, e.g. parasino where I got scammed.
game-protect

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:06:28 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 12:15:55 PM by game-protect

Gaming Curacao suspended the license for 94dakika.com after some complaints! There might be hope...  Smiley

I was one of the complainers. Is there an official announcement or where did you get this information from?

BTW they are called 90dakika (not 94dakika) and they have several brands, e.g. parasino where I got scammed.
There is an email publicised on SBR, where Gaming Curacao say that the license is suspended. 94dakika.com had a license from Gaming Curacao that was suspended after complaints.

Thereafter 90dakika.com received a license from Curacao eGaming. You can read more in the comments section of Curacao license scam 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ and 8048/JAZ

How much is your damage with parasino? And how do you know that parasino is part of 90dakika.com?

A victim want to hire a lawyer in Curacao, maybe you want to unite with him and share the costs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: