Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Margin trading experience  (Read 1727 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:37:41 PM

I have positive experiences with my margin trading in both crypto and forex as I am very conscious about not waiting for big profits.

Margin trading or leveraged trading may get you more profits for given same amount of capital, but it is not recommended to go with if your trading experience and technical analysis skills are not up to professional mark.
These are seeming some very good points every trader must note down before going for margin trading. I just wonder you are trading like how I am gambling. Yes, I am not greedy while gambling and I close my gambling instantly if I get profits. I yet to experience margin trading, but I believe going with my actual capital will be more than enough for me.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:05:03 PM

I tried to make some quick buck with margin trading on poloniex recently and lost around half of my bankroll with blink of an eye with Ethereum, i think i have made a bad decision of playing with alts when price of bitcoin was not so stable.

What are your good/bad experiences with altcoin margin trading?
Op, trading is a very risky venture and because of this you most have adequate knowledge on how trade work. The only to make money in crypto currencies margin trading is to understand who people lose in it and do the opposite.
alrachid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just another man trying to find his way.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

If you know what you are doing, margin trading can be very profitable. The problem is the Poloniex lag scam along with the other scams they are currently running. The other day, I sold burst coins and then POOF my whole balance disappeared. 2 days later they gave me burstcoins instead of BTC and burst had lost 40% of it's value. They stole .13 BTC from me. If Poloniex didn't do insider trading and run intricate scams, it would be a good place to trade. I am done with them since they keep stealing money from me. Last week they charged me for lending when I had no orders open! And just stole 1/5% of my bankroll!

Make Money To Buy Crypto By Doing Online Surveys! http://bit.ly/2pDUMPJ
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

I tried to make some quick buck with margin trading on poloniex recently and lost around half of my bankroll with blink of an eye with Ethereum, i think i have made a bad decision of playing with alts when price of bitcoin was not so stable.

What are your good/bad experiences with altcoin margin trading?

Basically when you do margin trading on polo you have to keep in mind 3 things:

1)play only with amounts you are comfortable to, remember you have a leverage

2)remember you can't close each position with a profit, there are loss, if you don't accept it, it will bring you more losses

3)set (realistic) goals and set also a maximum amount you can lose

A study of patterns and candlestick could be helpful

Happy trading!
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:46:03 PM

I think margin trading is good service, you can incraese youre profit with low capital money
and you can sell coin, if coin high price without have coin, only use bitcoin, you can sell it coin you want

iam experience margin trading in kraken, btc-e,poloniex and bitmex, and result incraese my profit if compare conventional trading without margin trading
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

My experience in margin trading was not actually good I lost .2 when btc went skyrocket and all of the alts dump and my position that time was long. I have to cut my loss before losing everything. I will never try doing margin trade again until I am sure with my TA to avoid losing more money. I have my regrets but the important thing is I've learned from that experience and it motivated me to study more in trading.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:05:02 AM

Margin trading is all about how to use leverage under different market conditions. It is a  double-edged sword.The unknown side of margin is that you can lose your money in blink of eye if you have positions in volatile market. Trading with margin  is kind of  risky investing  and it can be dangerous without understanding what you’re doing.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:38:32 AM

That's the danger of jumping on the peak. You just miscalculated the rally that's why you ended up loss. That's scenario happened to me also many times. I always jump on a pumping coin and at the end i loss it because the rally ended and fall really deep. But that's still good because it gives you experience. You can use that experience on making decisions.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

I tried margin trading. My top problem is that I cannot stop. I always try to recoup and that sometimes makes me lose even more money. There are websites with a risk-preventing system. I cannot say that it’s 100% good for me, but at least my losses have substantially decreased.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: