Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Million Bitcoin Page (Official)  (Read 3262 times)
tmbp (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:08:43 AM

Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

this has been more than 18 months ago already in Bitcoinland.
keep moving and let the new ideas come.
Oh not this tired old idea again Sad   Someone put one of these up (again) just the other week, search for the thread on here.

I've seen the one you're talking about and it's not the same, I have wrote all the scripts for this website myself, it is impossible that a website with an identical script exists, it is also highly unlikely that a website with a similar idea exists.

If I'm wrong point me to a website which is like mine.

sorry to interrupt you, but... all this doesn't matter. taking us in comparison is missing the point.

happy that we woke up somebody, anyway... talent does what it wants, genius does what it can.

our is more of an anthropological research, rather than a rush to get some money.

Bitcoin Museum - here to stay @ http://bitcoinmuseum.com
50 years subscription, own a part of history and help us to describe to the world the impact of the bitcoin phenomena on the human society. Ad Majora.

Way to spam your website in official discussions about other websites, that'll surely get people to trust you!

I think i came to your post because it was mentioning the bitcoin museum, and I noticed you spent some quick judgement and inaccurate words about it, probably because we come from different places and we are just here for different reasons. Useless to say that the museum is working perfectly and automatically, and we wouldn't be lack of programmers, if we'd see the need. that's why i pmd you asking if you would have liked to give us your whole script in exchange for a presence on the board.

The potential (and the duties) of The museum could turn out to be huge and we are here to document and observe, not to make easy money trying to find a reason for what we are doing. We just don't care if your site looks prettier (by the way the museum so far is fully working automatically) or it "looks like a clone"..it is just another thing. maybe you cannot see it, we don't blame you for it. easy to understand that if you like bitcoin and maybe invest in it, you should hope that the museum will look healthy. we don't. we just want to observe, so far, the interaction with the 'ecosystem'.

Obviously an istitution doesn't need your trust as a self-referentiated individual, that probably sees life as a competition, and surely sounds like he hasn't been always on the winning side. We leave you to your "official" discussion about finding reasons to your actions.

what looked like spam, was us trying to speak your pop language, so we repeat, and you should too, if you believe in cryptocurrencies:

50 years subscription, own a part of history and help us to describe to the world the impact of the bitcoin phenomena on the human society. Ad Majora.

The point of a forum is that we may voice our personal opinions as I have voiced mine, if you are not happy about it go open an official thread for your little website and bitch there. I think anyone looking objectively will tell you your design sucks, it's not me as a "competitor" trying to gain an edge over you, I pity you if you think this way.
amihh

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 09:15:01 AM

Maybe you should use some of the pixels yourself so it doesn't look so empty. Use it to demonstrate how it works, make your ads link to a page which explains the concept.

Also, the pixel map is too big, I think you want all the million pixels to be above the fold, meaning you don't want to scroll to see the lower pixels. Make the squares smaller for display and large for selecting to purchase.
tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:32:21 AM

Maybe you should use some of the pixels yourself so it doesn't look so empty. Use it to demonstrate how it works, make your ads link to a page which explains the concept.

Also, the pixel map is too big, I think you want all the million pixels to be above the fold, meaning you don't want to scroll to see the lower pixels. Make the squares smaller for display and large for selecting to purchase.

It is a "standard" 100x100 size, at the moment it is very profitable to buy pixels when the cost is 0.000075BTC per pixel so I will leave the customers to do as they please, "faking" bought pixels would be unfair and give the wrong impression to potential buyers and I want to build the website on mutual trust, I want every customer to be certain that I got his back and I am not going to swindle people out of their money.
ohmannomma

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:09:56 PM

Bitcoin museum.

Bitcoin museum is:
A) Bad design
B) Doesn't work
C) Isn't automatic
D) Isn't the same idea

this has been more than 18 months ago already in Bitcoinland.
keep moving and let the new ideas come.
Oh not this tired old idea again Sad   Someone put one of these up (again) just the other week, search for the thread on here.

I've seen the one you're talking about and it's not the same, I have wrote all the scripts for this website myself, it is impossible that a website with an identical script exists, it is also highly unlikely that a website with a similar idea exists.

If I'm wrong point me to a website which is like mine.

sorry to interrupt you, but... all this doesn't matter. taking us in comparison is missing the point.

happy that we woke up somebody, anyway... talent does what it wants, genius does what it can.

our is more of an anthropological research, rather than a rush to get some money.

Way to spam your website in official discussions about other websites, that'll surely get people to trust you!

I think i came to your post because it was mentioning the bitcoin museum, and I noticed you spent some quick judgement and inaccurate words about it, probably because we come from different places and we are just here for different reasons. Useless to say that the museum is working perfectly and automatically, and we wouldn't be lack of programmers, if we'd see the need. that's why i pmd you asking if you would have liked to give us your whole script in exchange for a presence on the board.

The potential (and the duties) of The museum could turn out to be huge and we are here to document and observe, not to make easy money trying to find a reason for what we are doing. We just don't care if your site looks prettier (by the way the museum so far is fully working automatically) or it "looks like a clone"..it is just another thing. maybe you cannot see it, we don't blame you for it. easy to understand that if you like bitcoin and maybe invest in it, you should hope that the museum will look healthy. we don't. we just want to observe, so far, the interaction with the 'ecosystem'.

Obviously an istitution doesn't need your trust as a self-referentiated individual, that probably sees life as a competition, and surely sounds like he hasn't been always on the winning side. We leave you to your "official" discussion about finding reasons to your actions.

what looked like spam, was us trying to speak your pop language, so we repeat, and you should too, if you believe in cryptocurrencies:

The point of a forum is that we may voice our personal opinions as I have voiced mine, if you are not happy about it go open an official thread for your little website and bitch there. I think anyone looking objectively will tell you your design sucks, it's not me as a "competitor" trying to gain an edge over you, I pity you if you think this way.

Your opinion has been incorrect, offensive and utterly stupid. like, i didn't want to say but your arrogance forces me, stupid is your idea, and complicated for NO reason. repeating those critics is just missing the point again. we officially think your IQ is too low to have a discussion.
don't worry, sounds like you can only get better. maybe if you want visibility you should buy a banner on the bitcoinmuseum.com. eheheh.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
keatonatron

Activity: 308

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:08:00 PM

It is a "standard" 100x100 size, at the moment it is very profitable to buy pixels when the cost is 0.000075BTC per pixel so I will leave the customers to do as they please, "faking" bought pixels would be unfair and give the wrong impression to potential buyers and I want to build the website on mutual trust, I want every customer to be certain that I got his back and I am not going to swindle people out of their money.

Why would you have to "fake" it? Can't you sell a few to yourself? Or to get the ball rolling, hold a raffle and give away some for free.

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:37:31 PM

Why would you have to "fake" it? Can't you sell a few to yourself? Or to get the ball rolling, hold a raffle and give away some for free.

Yes, I don't do that, I want to create the image that I'm incorruptible, honest and will not back stab my customers. Holding a raffle and giving away ones for free would be unfair as well as "selling" a few to yourself.

Your opinion has been incorrect, offensive and utterly stupid. like, i didn't want to say but your arrogance forces me, stupid is your idea, and complicated for NO reason. repeating those critics is just missing the point again. we officially think your IQ is too low to have a discussion.
don't worry, sounds like you can only get better. maybe if you want visibility you should buy a banner on the bitcoinmuseum.com. eheheh.

In case someone actually follows you I will leave the messages you have sent me and let them decide who's the idiot:
we decided that we liked the functionality of your website, and we wold like to trade some space in the Bitcoin Museum if you could donate and possibly install a copy for us.

Lol you funny guy I kill you last

so the answer is no? yea i know, intelligence should be cheaper, so everybody could afford it. sorry. wrong timing also.

i was serious too, and we are not scared to die cos we know who we are.
oaic

"we are not scared to die cos we know who we are" huehuehuehue
ohmannomma

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:22:09 PM

Yes, I don't do that, I want to create the image that I'm incorruptible, honest and will not back stab my customers. Holding a raffle and giving away ones for free would be unfair as well as "selling" a few to yourself.

In case someone actually follows you I will leave the messages you have sent me and let them decide who's the idiot:
we decided that we liked the functionality of your website, and we wold like to trade some space in the Bitcoin Museum if you could donate and possibly install a copy for us.

Lol you funny guy I kill you last

so the answer is no? yea i know, intelligence should be cheaper, so everybody could afford it. sorry. wrong timing also.

i was serious too, and we are not scared to die cos we know who we are.
oaic

"we are not scared to die cos we know who we are" huehuehuehue

yea, we asked for a copy but we don't want the pixels kicking and all this suicidal mechanism, useless at this stage.

regarding the 'we know who we are' that you laugh about, well.. it was a philosophical reference, probably too sophisticated, in hits simplicity, for you. sorry again. wasting my time apparently. you are self trolling, write it on your FAQs there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:48:26 PM

yea, we asked for a copy but we don't want the pixels kicking and all this suicidal mechanism, useless at this stage.

regarding the 'we know who we are' that you laugh about, well.. it was a philosophical reference, probably too sophisticated, in hits simplicity, for you. sorry again. wasting my time apparently. you are self trolling, write it on your FAQs there.

is your intelligence really so gross, why you laugh at what i said? what is life for you? an egg? you might be coming from a mistake, me i'm the one i was waiting for... so i'm not scared to die.

I don't know what you're on about 95% of the time please leave, Google translate isn't working that great for Indian scammers. 50 years, pftt, register your domain first for 50 years, then buy a shared server for 50 years you fool.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 08:42:52 PM

I don't know what you're on about 95% of the time please leave, Google translate isn't working that great for Indian scammers. 50 years, pftt, register your domain first for 50 years, then buy a shared server for 50 years you fool.

I agree.  The guy is a presumptuous tool.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:09:14 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2013, 09:19:47 PM by tmbp

I agree.  The guy is a presumptuous tool.

Shut up Meg.

EDIT: Sorry if I came off as rude I was just kidding  Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 09:35:27 PM

Shut up Meg.

The day I can't take a Family Guy joke is the day I change my avatar!  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:58:09 PM

Shut up Meg.

The day I can't take a Family Guy joke is the day I change my avatar!  Smiley

Yeah, saw that you're online so though I'd kid a bit at your expense, wouldn't want to leave that post without your reply making me look like an a-hole  Tongue
tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 11:55:00 PM

Had quite a number of unique visitors on the 23rd, still surprised no one had the testicles to bite the bullet yet
keatonatron

Activity: 308

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:42:12 AM

I want to create the image that I'm incorruptible, honest and will not back stab my customers. Holding a raffle and giving away ones for free would be unfair as well as "selling" a few to yourself.

I'm just sayin', I wouldn't trust a man who doesn't use his own product...

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:08:04 AM

It's called seeding the jar. Learn to business.

tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:11:13 AM

I am in the creative mindset not the competitive one, I aim to create something new rather to compete for something that already exists, you people claim that business is praiseworthy when in reality its a godless fight for money, no honor in that.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:13:32 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2013, 08:26:25 AM by Matthew N. Wright

I am in the creative mindset not the competitive one, I aim to create something new rather to compete for something that already exists, you people claim that business is praiseworthy when in reality its a godless fight for money, no honor in that.

Welcome back Atlas.

I'm "in the creative mindset" and the competitive one. I always aim to create something new rather than to compete for something that already exists. Competitive thinking helps protect your business though. If you're not interested in the business side of it (e.g. making money), then you must be in it for the feedback on your "art", and I think everyone gave their feedback already.

tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 10:12:45 AM

Welcome back Atlas.

I'm "in the creative mindset" and the competitive one. I always aim to create something new rather than to compete for something that already exists. Competitive thinking helps protect your business though. If you're not interested in the business side of it (e.g. making money), then you must be in it for the feedback on your "art", and I think everyone gave their feedback already.

Funny, I do go by the nickname of Atlas sometimes, your ignore button is golden, you're a troll.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:51:32 AM

you're a troll.

Trolls bother others for amusement. Albeit amusing that you refuse criticism, this discussion was never about you (until you wanted to make it about you). We were all talking about the endless "Million dollar homepage" clones cropping up monthly and how unoriginal the concept it.

tmbp (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:55:03 AM

you're a troll.

Trolls bother others for amusement. Albeit amusing that you refuse criticism, that's not what this discussion was about. It was about originality and talent. Not responding to criticism makes you the troll, not I.

My ignore button isn't golden, your is, thus the conclusion that you are a troll. One would even classify it as a fact rather than a personal opinion, the business is original, there is not a single one which is identical.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: