Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™  (Read 27251 times)
ConCoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 05:28:05 AM

Because no one has introduced it to them in the way we have.  Have you ever though about them? no!  So I have.  Yes, they have to do things differently because of where they are to make the transfers, but If we have thought about them when why not say good luck instead of bashing the idea without hearing our point of view and what they have been doing with it for the past 36 months.

The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:30:35 AM

Stop showing pictures of mail from the internet, it doesn't prove anything.

Any proofs ? Clearly the mail shows ConCoins.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:33:05 AM

Because no one has introduced it to them in the way we have.  Have you ever though about them? no!  So I have.  Yes, they have to do things differently because of where they are to make the transfers, but If we have thought about them when why not say good luck instead of bashing the idea without hearing our point of view and what they have been doing with it for the past 36 months.

First, explain, how in the world will they be allowed to use this? Please do explain the first. No inmate is allowed to use a phone, let alone a smartphone inside a prison, this is true for every prison in the world. They are being punished for their crimes and as a penalty, they lost the right to use such things and even own property. So how do you use concoins if you are in prison? How do they mine that shitcoin too? Do you think they have a PC in their to check for it? How do they store it? For sure you don't have a wallet for apps yet (again, they don't have smartphones!). I haven't seen a prison that allows every inmate to have a smartphone (actually no one is allowed).
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:05:01 AM

Founded this today,good luck with start.
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

Because no one has introduced it to them in the way we have.  Have you ever though about them? no!  So I have.  Yes, they have to do things differently because of where they are to make the transfers, but If we have thought about them when why not say good luck instead of bashing the idea without hearing our point of view and what they have been doing with it for the past 36 months.

First, explain, how in the world will they be allowed to use this? Please do explain the first. No inmate is allowed to use a phone, let alone a smartphone inside a prison, this is true for every prison in the world. They are being punished for their crimes and as a penalty, they lost the right to use such things and even own property. So how do you use concoins if you are in prison? How do they mine that shitcoin too? Do you think they have a PC in their to check for it? How do they store it? For sure you don't have a wallet for apps yet (again, they don't have smartphones!). I haven't seen a prison that allows every inmate to have a smartphone (actually no one is allowed).

Enough of it mate, you don'e believe something does not mean its false. Please stay away from the thread if you don't believe in the coin. I am not saying that its wrong to raise questions but raising same question again and again shows that your mentality is strongly against concoins and that can't be changed nor they are interested to convince a negative guy, thanks for your time.

I haven't seen a prison that allows every inmate to have a smartphone (actually no one is allowed).

Have you seen the 7 wonders of the world ? No. but they do exist Smiley

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:16:57 AM

Im interested in translating to Filipino language pm me if available thanks Wink

kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

Reserve

Translation Language : Indonesian

Moderation : Yes

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:24:36 AM

Insert Quote
Reserve

Translation Language : Italian...
thank you for your attention.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:02:17 AM

Ticker : CON will be a conflict to PayCon (CON).

Anyways, when will be the ICO launch?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

No bounty campaign for social media so do you launch this in future or don't have any plan about this. Looking interested to mine this coin.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:11:01 AM

LOL! A cryptocurrency for criminals. Cheesy

Is this a troll attempt of a real coin?

Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:30:10 AM

Enough of it mate, you don'e believe something does not mean its false. Please stay away from the thread if you don't believe in the coin. I am not saying that its wrong to raise questions but raising same question again and again shows that your mentality is strongly against concoins and that can't be changed nor they are interested to convince a negative guy, thanks for your time.

I haven't seen a prison that allows every inmate to have a smartphone (actually no one is allowed).

Have you seen the 7 wonders of the world ? No. but they do exist Smiley

What if I seen the 7 wonders of the world? It is true. Have I seen a prison that allows smartphones? No. Because it does not exist. Your argument is basically stupid.

In general, you guys cannot answer the very basic question of "how will your target market use your coins?" I am not here to even deny you of the creation of this coins. I am here to question how you will be able to implement something you are offering. Basically, the coin you are offering is practically impossible. Do tell us how you really plan on doing this. Not some vague statements and denials.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

People, yes I am getting a basic coin done.  Remember, I am not trying to beat the coins out there.  Prison is it’s own world and this coins I send is like how bitcoin was exposed to us when it first came out.  Inmates don't have all the coins we have to select from.   So for them it will be just fine.  

MirkoIta  - Thank you for the kind words.

SwingFirst - the website is www.concoin.com

olkah - I am not running a scam. but thanks for all the bumps

guffie - bounty coming later today or morning

btvGainer - Yes, we do want to expand, but it takes a lot of time to get to all the prisons in the US.

str4wm4n - please see the post on top, it shows

Ryan Dugan - please see the pic of the letters we get monthly, also see here https://www.concoin.com/first_coin_holder/  The first person to request a account.

Thanks for the answer.I hope you soon learn to quote the posts of other users in your post.
Wink
BlastHazard

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The World We Live In Today...

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:00:36 AM

So people on the outside world can mine this coin and trade it to cons in prison.... WTF Huh

I'm pretty sure the currency in prison is Juice Boxes, Yogurt and Roast Meat Sandwiches.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:35:34 AM

I'll just watch this coin.
Though the main objective of this coin is still fuzzy in my perspective, maybe they have some good cards that are not yet revealed by the dev.
Like how it would directly benefit the prisoners considering the fact that transactions should be online and they should have their own wallet...  Huh
Maybe the dev already resolved all other known hindrances and we just need to wait how they attack such issues.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 11:58:03 AM

Code:

Translation Language : Greek

Moderation : NO

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

I think CONCOIN is a great new altcoins
Cannot waiting ICO started
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:01:50 PM

There have been a couple coins for Cons over the years, I remember someone tried mackerel.  The coin has an ICO, right....

Plus anyone who thinks they will allow crypto in jail is just plain stupid!!  This coin is a joke.

devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

no bounty sosmed?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:29:35 PM

Prisons need crypto coin? Totally a joke.  Grin Grin
They need drug and women!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: