Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™  (Read 27251 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:08:00 PM

FEDERAL Prisons!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ConCoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 07:20:13 PM

Again, I am not going round and round with people on here.  It is not my mission.  If you still think I started this today, then fine, if you think this is BS then fine, you don't need the coin's.   I know I can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. 

I think I have shown that what I have is something of some interest and if not, then sorry.

The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

Scam coin stay away. No way that the federal prison will work them and beside that the idea is stupid.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

Step 1 Get people interested
Step 2 Get on exchange and dump premine
Step 3 Profit

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 10:46:37 PM

in my country, prisoners aren't allowed to use any devices not even a a phone unless of course you are a high profile and can afford to buy the guards. i'm not sure if this coin will even be useful for those who really can be into making it useful. but its possible that its run by a CON. good luck to this coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MarMoCoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Market Mover

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

Step 3 Profit

Except this probably won't even work at step 1. This is one of the most ridiculous ideas to come along in some time.

MarketMover.pro
MarketMoverCoin -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2050013
Moving markets in ways you can only imagine Wink
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

Step 3 Profit

Except this probably won't even work at step 1. This is one of the most ridiculous ideas to come along in some time.

did you feel like you haven't even invested yet it feels like you already are being robbed?
its mostlikely real when you send a single dollar to this dev. that 800k premined will be gone inless than a minute after an exchange aill list it. but that is if it gets listed. yobit will not even try.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:35:17 AM

Scam coin stay away. No way that the federal prison will work them and beside that the idea is stupid.
Scam coin? just give a chance to prove that this coin will be good coin in the future and will help some prison to earn even their are in jail. There are jail that will gives prisoners some extra income to give them a chance to change their life. This idea is not stupid this is great for me.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:38:20 AM

Step 3 Profit

Clear and simple enough.

That's how the scammers earn their life.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:39:24 AM

Scam coin? just give a chance to prove that this coin will be good coin in the future and will help some prison to earn even their are in jail. There are jail that will gives prisoners some extra income to give them a chance to change their life. This idea is not stupid this is great for me.

To offer prisons the coins is stupid.
To free all of them may be a better idea than it.
seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:12:34 AM

ConCoin is already in 9 of the top 10 prisons in the U.S.:

– Rikers Island

– Louisiana State Penitentiary

– Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary

– Folsom State Prison

– Attica Correctional Facility

– San Quentin State Prison

– Sing Sing State Prison

– United States Penitentiary Marion

– Pelican Bay State Prison

LOL, any document to proof the above statement?
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 02:24:26 AM

ConCoin is already in 9 of the top 10 prisons in the U.S.:

– Rikers Island

– Louisiana State Penitentiary

– Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary

– Folsom State Prison

– Attica Correctional Facility

– San Quentin State Prison

– Sing Sing State Prison

– United States Penitentiary Marion

– Pelican Bay State Prison

LOL, any document to proof the above statement?

We have all the letters from the inmates.  We are not saying we have an agreement in place with those prisons

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

~snip~

Look, I know you see this as different.  Yes, they started asking to trade their tokens before we even thought they would.   But now, they have a few ways they can transfer them and on a cell phone is not one.  This is different then any other coin because they can't directly hold it.   It needs to be a third party or a third party verification. 

We are working with 3 prisons who have really shown a good deal of interest in the coin to install a computer system they can use to transfer their coins.   

Again, we are still in the early stages, the prison said they cant have internet access but we can have logins and under each inmate login will be their wallet.  Almost like logging into a different account on your computer.  There will also be a screen with current pricing of the coin.

I don't expect everyone to understand this because it is different, but that does not mean different is bad.

Now you made it much more interesting. Now you are saying that they are trading real physical coins. Why would they trust this instead of real dollar bills? If they were really allowed to use some kind of currency, then probably prisons have already allowed the use of money inside prison. Practically, there is still no way this coin will be useful to them. How do you create a coin that is funded? Will you make every one of them? Like create an address on each and every coin with a specific amount of scamcoinconcoins? So what is stopping the creator from just stealing everything if the inmates did get a physical coin without having the private key to move stuff? Really stupid, I can't even comprehend how you plan to do that physical coins you are taking about.

Get back to the program, you are offering a digital currency not physical coins. This is a cryptocurrency you are creating. One that is impossible to even be used by your intended users. Crypto needs technology, without it you are just proposing another fiat currency which is only catered to users inside prison which does not have value outside. Don't you think dollar bills are quite better?
EeroTemel (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:03:04 AM

~snip~

Look, I know you see this as different.  Yes, they started asking to trade their tokens before we even thought they would.   But now, they have a few ways they can transfer them and on a cell phone is not one.  This is different then any other coin because they can't directly hold it.   It needs to be a third party or a third party verification. 

We are working with 3 prisons who have really shown a good deal of interest in the coin to install a computer system they can use to transfer their coins.   

Again, we are still in the early stages, the prison said they cant have internet access but we can have logins and under each inmate login will be their wallet.  Almost like logging into a different account on your computer.  There will also be a screen with current pricing of the coin.

I don't expect everyone to understand this because it is different, but that does not mean different is bad.

Now you made it much more interesting. Now you are saying that they are trading real physical coins. Why would they trust this instead of real dollar bills? If they were really allowed to use some kind of currency, then probably prisons have already allowed the use of money inside prison. Practically, there is still no way this coin will be useful to them. How do you create a coin that is funded? Will you make every one of them? Like create an address on each and every coin with a specific amount of scamcoinconcoins? So what is stopping the creator from just stealing everything if the inmates did get a physical coin without having the private key to move stuff? Really stupid, I can't even comprehend how you plan to do that physical coins you are taking about.

Get back to the program, you are offering a digital currency not physical coins. This is a cryptocurrency you are creating. One that is impossible to even be used by your intended users. Crypto needs technology, without it you are just proposing another fiat currency which is only catered to users inside prison which does not have value outside. Don't you think dollar bills are quite better?

Virtual token not physical token
seasonw

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:22:03 AM

~snip~

I think basically the dev have answered the question:-
We have all the letters from the inmates.  We are not saying we have an agreement in place with those prisons

So, only dev and some of his inmates agree to use the coin, but no agreement with prisons. Inmates agreed (can agree anything), but doesn't mean that prison will allow so, lol  Grin
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

Inmates should not have the right to currency if they are in prison. That's why when they are in the walls they trade commodities such as cigarettes.

I wouldn't support giving them currency and access to this technology as it can be manipulated in a way, just no...
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:09:10 AM

In general, you guys cannot answer the very basic question of "how will your target market use your coins?" I am not here to even deny you of the creation of this coins. I am here to question how you will be able to implement something you are offering. Basically, the coin you are offering is practically impossible. Do tell us how you really plan on doing this. Not some vague statements and denials.

Basically you are asking why a need of altcoin when they can use btc right ?

I sort of agree but there are 1 billion or more coins mate, have you asked them all ? Ask ethereum, dogecoin, etc and u will get you mouth shut or maybe they are bold enough to ignore your funny questions.

You are like asking why the need of dominos if there is a PizzaHut

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
amingo51

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:24:24 AM

what a garbage coin, now people are so creative and be careful that FBI is looking after you...
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

Answer this question

- what is the purpose of this coin ?

this prisoners is behind the walls for a reason ( they committed felony ) they got denied the use of currency for a reason and yet you want to provide it to them . and you imagen the prisons = government will work with you !!! Cheesy .  FAIL

- How they will use this coin ?

It is clear you have no idea . All your answers based on if prisons = government work with you . FAIL

- How they collect this coin

Simple if they have no technology to use it . it is clear that they will not have the technology to collect it or you just gonna give this coin to them as charity . BIG FAIL

--
To answer to all this questions you need a real solid proof that the government will work with you . which never gonna happen if the government want to allow money they will just gonna allow fiat to be able to trace it .

If there is someone stupid enough to invest in this pure scam coin they prob deserve to get scammed .
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 04:49:34 PM

There are a lot of coins with people bashing it.  If people don’t understand something they bash it.  They feel inmates deserve nothing, well I can’t change their mind.  All I know is this can be a great thing and for that I am trying it.  I am not asking for a ICO so no worries.   Never let someone tell you, you can’t do something or you will go no where in life.  IF you have the vision run with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: