Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™  (Read 27251 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

There are a lot of coins with people bashing it.  If people don’t understand something they bash it.  They feel inmates deserve nothing, well I can’t change their mind.  All I know is this can be a great thing and for that I am trying it.  I am not asking for a ICO so no worries.   Never let someone tell you, you can’t do something or you will go no where in life.  IF you have the vision run with it.
Well maybe if you stop talk BS people will start listen to you . You never answered the main question how this coin gonna work . now stop the bla bla bla and start explain to people with real proof how this gonna work .

I can just make a coin and say that this coin gonna replace dollars . now what is the chances that me gonna convince U.S.A to change there currency and use my cryptocoin . i will tell you it is  zero .

and sir that is what you have here prisons and government not allowing fiat currency in jail fiat currency that can be traced easily . now you are telling me that you gonna make them allow some crypto currency in jails . the chances that you can do that is zero .

the coin you have here is fail coin before it even started because the goal of the coin by logic can never be achieved .

now what you can do is to proof that the goal can be achieved . and all of us will then shutup  Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jetfish

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

There are a lot of coins with people bashing it.  If people don’t understand something they bash it.  They feel inmates deserve nothing, well I can’t change their mind.  All I know is this can be a great thing and for that I am trying it.  I am not asking for a ICO so no worries.   Never let someone tell you, you can’t do something or you will go no where in life.  IF you have the vision run with it.
Well maybe if you stop talk BS people will start listen to you . You never answered the main question how this coin gonna work . now stop the bla bla bla and start explain to people with real proof how this gonna work .

I can just make a coin and say that this coin gonna replace dollars . now what is the chances that me gonna convince U.S.A to change there currency and use my cryptocoin . i will tell you it is  zero .

and sir that is what you have here prisons and government not allowing fiat currency in jail fiat currency that can be traced easily . now you are telling me that you gonna make them allow some crypto currency in jails . the chances that you can do that is zero .

the coin you have here is fail coin before it even started because the goal of the coin by logic can never be achieved .

now what you can do is to proof that the goal can be achieved . and all of us will then shutup  Wink

Yeah I agree, some more clarification would be welcomed.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

Inmates will take anything you give them for free...  Like any shit coin bounties are paid for translation, and dumped as soon as it hits an exchange.  The problem isn't the inmates, it's the prisons.  They don't allow phones and have very strict rules on computer access.  There is no way they are going to let gangs in prison have access to an uncontrolled currency.  If you think that it will happen, you are crazy.

blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:25:59 PM

How did you come up with this idea? What was your inspiration? Were you in prison before and inmates started asking about it to you and when you got out you started doing it?

It's amazing blockchain is used even for this kind of thing. Though it given that "inmates" will not really take advantage or use this.

How do you think inmates will use this? Will there be more reqard for those in "maximum security"?

Grin
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:30:37 PM

How did you come up with this idea? What was your inspiration? Were you in prison before and inmates started asking about it to you and when you got out you started doing it?

It's amazing blockchain is used even for this kind of thing. Though it given that "inmates" will not really take advantage or use this.

How do you think inmates will use this? Will there be more reqard for those in "maximum security"?

Grin

As soon as the premine is dumped, this coin will die like all the rest have.  Maybe then they will have an inmate takeover!!  Cheesy

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

Grin

As soon as the premine is dumped, this coin will die like all the rest have.  Maybe then they will have an inmate takeover!!  Cheesy
Seriously, They have alot questions to answer. How many are these US prisoners among so many? some prisoners will get freed, they wont all die there. if it is working for now, it is a fraud already. US govt may not know about it, U can guess what prisoners can use such for, to purchase drugs etc
thinklab71
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:30:33 AM

We want the truth, your a coin runner.  Just take them and run when it hits the exchange.  I am on to you  Huh Huh Huh
ConCoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 03:48:22 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 04:18:28 AM by ConCoins

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your questions and the comments I guess :-)

Let me try to answer your questions for you here.

1. How did I come up with the idea?

For the past 15 years my father has work for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation in the State of California in all different positions and currently serves as one of the finance officers at the main office in Sacramento, CA.

He told me the state started taking inmates funds to cover fines they were assessed from their trial.  This got me thinking. I talked to him about this idea and he told me he thought I was a great idea in may ways.  I asked him to put in a good word, he said this exactly in a email I have to this day.   

“Son, you need to start this on your own. If you want true success in life, don't use me to get you there. Start this on your own, and when you reach a level of success I will help you go to the next level.  

He also told me prisoners will not trust a ghost.   Meaning, I need to reveal myself.  He also told me these people are not to be messed with in the wrong way. The largest gangs in prison run their gangs on a respect factor and no one on the inside or out is outside of their reach.

My mother is married to a man who went prison for 5 years, he got out 6 months ago and he has really got the word around for me within his prison.  He was at Pelican Bay State Prison.

2. The coins and premie

There are 6,851,000 ConCoins, representing the correctional population in the United States at the time ConCoins was founded.

The premie of 851,000 will not be dumped at the time of the exchange or any time after that.  Note, my fathers comments above.  On the news letters I have mailed in to the inmates, my name is on there, they know who I am.  In letters some of them refer to me by my full name letting me know they know who i am.   Do you know what would happen to me if I dump 800K of coins and bring their value to shit?  They would feel I would have stolen from them and want revenge.  This would be more stupid then a normal coin doing a pump and dump because my life would be at risk.

A good deal of the coins will go the the inmates. (More to come below on this).  Bounty’s and the rest will be sold in real small amounts not to effect the price but just so I can use it for office supplies and mailings and time used.

4.  Why don't you escrow the coins?

That is me putting my life literally in someone else’s hands.  Not quite ready to do that yet.

3. Computers are not allowed

For the most part this is true, there are 30% of prisons in the US with computer labs.  Inmates do have cell phones.  Fact, there are plenty of prisons that allow drugs, and stuff.  If you don't believe this. I can reference you to a few documentary videos on netflix or youtube and the wardens have said it on TV.  They allow it in exchange for no hurting their officers and no riots.

4.  How do they transfer the coins?

There is a few ways they can transfer the coins.  One being they have have a family member or loved one on the outside hold the wallet for them.   Another way is more private we are working on a patent for and can’t really talk about at this time. The third is via the computer system we want to install at one of the prisons as a pilot program.  87% of the inmates, the 2nd option will work for them.

5. They are coming for you? you are committing fraud?

Not really.  I have talked to the bunch of warden’s or staff members at multiple prisons.  They would have come for me some time ago.  In a statement over the phone from a prison assistant warden he said, they know money is flowing through their system, but this way they can see how much is flowing.  He also told me how people were using green dot cards and this would be a much easier way he said.

Thank you.

The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™
thinklab71
Copper Member

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:52:58 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 04:04:22 AM by thinklab71

Um,  well don't I feel like a dog walking with his tail between his legs.  wow, did not expect that!  Mad respect to you brother.....

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:27:22 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your questions and the comments I guess :-)

Let me try to answer your questions for you here.

1. How did I come up with the idea?

For the past 15 years my father has work for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation in the State of California in all different positions and currently serves as one of the finance officers at the main office in Sacramento, CA.

He told me the state started taking inmates funds to cover fines they were assessed from their trial.  This got me thinking. I talked to him about this idea and he told me he thought I was a great idea in may ways.  I asked him to put in a good word, he said this exactly in a email I have to this day.   

“Son, you need to start this on your own. If you want true success in life, don't use me to get you there. Start this on your own, and when you reach a level of success I will help you go to the next level.  

He also told me prisoners will not trust a ghost.   Meaning, I need to reveal myself.  He also told me these people are not to be messed with in the wrong way. The largest gangs in prison run their gangs on a respect factor and no one on the inside or out is outside of their reach.

My mother is married to a man who went prison for 5 years, he got out 6 months ago and he has really got the word around for me within his prison.  He was at Pelican Bay State Prison.

2. The coins and premie

There are 6,851,000 ConCoins, representing the correctional population in the United States at the time ConCoins was founded.

The premie of 851,000 will not be dumped at the time of the exchange or any time after that.  Note, my fathers comments above.  On the news letters I have mailed in to the inmates, my name is on there, they know who I am.  In letters some of them refer to me by my full name letting me know they know who i am.   Do you know what would happen to me if I dump 800K of coins and bring their value to shit?  They would feel I would have stolen from them and want revenge.  This would be more stupid then a normal coin doing a pump and dump because my life would be at risk.

A good deal of the coins will go the the inmates. (More to come below on this).  Bounty’s and the rest will be sold in real small amounts not to effect the price but just so I can use it for office supplies and mailings and time used.

4.  Why don't you escrow the coins?

That is me putting my life literally in someone else’s hands.  Not quite ready to do that yet.

3. Computers are not allowed

For the most part this is true, there are 30% of prisons in the US with computer labs.  Inmates do have cell phones.  Fact, there are plenty of prisons that allow drugs, and stuff.  If you don't believe this. I can reference you to a few documentary videos on netflix or youtube and the wardens have said it on TV.  They allow it in exchange for no hurting their officers and no riots.

4.  How do they transfer the coins?

There is a few ways they can transfer the coins.  One being they have have a family member or loved one on the outside hold the wallet for them.   Another way is more private we are working on a patent for and can’t really talk about at this time. The third is via the computer system we want to install at one of the prisons as a pilot program.  87% of the inmates, the 2nd option will work for them.

5. They are coming for you? you are committing fraud?

Not really.  I have talked to the bunch of warden’s or staff members at multiple prisons.  They would have come for me some time ago.  In a statement over the phone from a prison assistant warden he said, they know money is flowing through their system, but this way they can see how much is flowing.  He also told me how people were using green dot cards and this would be a much easier way he said.

Thank you.

Again just well written bla bla bla zero proof . con artist  Cheesy . the only thing that is real in this bla bla talk is the family member part  Wink

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:24:36 PM

ConCoin is already in 9 of the top 10 prisons in the U.S.:

– Rikers Island

– Louisiana State Penitentiary

– Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary

– Folsom State Prison

– Attica Correctional Facility

– San Quentin State Prison

– Sing Sing State Prison

– United States Penitentiary Marion

– Pelican Bay State Prison

I have a buddy that works at Marion, IL Federal Penitentiary.  Inmates are not allowed phones, very limited computer access and all money is handled through the system.  Even at the camp inmates are not allowed cash.  So please show proof that Marion, IL is using your coin. 

0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

ConCoin is already in 9 of the top 10 prisons in the U.S.:

– Rikers Island

– Louisiana State Penitentiary

– Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary

– Folsom State Prison

– Attica Correctional Facility

– San Quentin State Prison

– Sing Sing State Prison

– United States Penitentiary Marion

– Pelican Bay State Prison

I have a buddy that works at Marion, IL Federal Penitentiary.  Inmates are not allowed phones, very limited computer access and all money is handled through the system.  Even at the camp inmates are not allowed cash.  So please show proof that Marion, IL is using your coin. 

WHHhhhhaat?HuhHuhHuh??

The coin is not even released yet. How can a coin that does not exist be in 9 prisons?Huh? This coin must be a scam.
BrlTrader

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:53:03 PM

By the way the scammers are getting more and more desperate, lol
This idea is sheer nonsense.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:12:27 PM

Yes they are planning on sending drones over all the prisons and jails in the country and airdrop coins to all inmates!!  But wait there's more!!  Since it's a dangerous currency, they will be airdropping guns, drugs and women to inmates in exchange for ConCoins!!  Cheesy

seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:02:36 PM

Yes they are planning on sending drones over all the prisons and jails in the country and airdrop coins to all inmates!!  But wait there's more!!  Since it's a dangerous currency, they will be airdropping guns, drugs and women to inmates in exchange for ConCoins!!  Cheesy

Great idea, haha~~ So, where the inmates order those stuff? Conmazon Dot Com?
Giebaymax

Activity: 549

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:42:34 PM

I seem to be interested in your project but unfortunately I could not join because I still have another signature, btw this project runs until when?
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:16:07 PM

The only ones getting Conned with this coin are the investors!!!  Cheesy

HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

I hope that there exchanges will start listing CONCOIN so the price could go up and continue to go up when people start putting money into it. The CONCOIN project sounds pretty dangerous yet there could be a little bit of hope for the inmates if this project doesn't scam the users involved. Not all the inmates have Internet access and Phones, it's pretty hard to distribute the coins unless there was a person already working on the inside.
We'll just have to see how it goes.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:59:41 PM

The DEV hopes it hits an exchange so he can dump the premine, the bounty people hope it hits an exchange so they can get something for nothing.

The prisoners will see nothing from this...

Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:33:52 PM

Prisoners will not trust a ghost isn't entirely true. Money is money where I am from.

How will you distribute the pre mine to the prisoners? There isn't any other people (from what I've noticed) that's been talking about it in 2016. Why did you decide to promote it more this year?

I hope this goes well or else there will be a bunch of upset prisoners holding a bunch of nothing.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: