Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™  (Read 27259 times)
caozhiyuan

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

dev ,you should get listed on navaexchange for vote.
EeroTemel (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

Dear dev,

How can inmates mine?

Since when do they have internet?

Can you post some letters from inmates?

I wasn't here 2 years. Seems like a new generation of miner tards came and still believe everything. Lol.  Tongue

Here you go,  this is a sample of what I get each day.

https://pichoster.net/images/2017/04/11/4c5cde06be400456e884a298d54e5cc2.md.png
ConCoins

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

dev ,you should get listed on navaexchange for vote.

I will work on this within the next 24 hours

The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 03:26:21 PM

interesting project. signing up for your sig campaign to support.

i have a brother who has been in and out of the canadian prison system his entire adult life. have you thot about expanding the project into canada, or would you be looking for someone here in canada to help with getting CONX into the systems here? ive heard enough stories from my brother regarding how the exchange economy in prison works, a project like this can streamline a lot of that as long as theres a simple way for the prisoners to make transactions. would love to hear more about how the process is already being implemented, ie. how the administration has learned to monitor the blockchain, how each prisoner would be registered against their wallet address, if there are programs within the system for them to EARN concoin (does the administrations in the prisons have control of any amount use for these purposes?)

looking forward to seeing how this project plays out. refreshing to see a cryptocurrency pop up that has an idea and a purpose.

please inform as to current status of sig campaign. i understand you rebooted it a few days ago, and if senior member positions are full already, if i could be set in queue. wearing sig and avatar in hopes of acceptance.

HI there,

As far as Canada, I have not looked into that yet.  I want to tackle the US prison system and that is keeping me very busy.  Once this gets under control.   At that time, I can take a look over there but not sure I want to take on that load as well.

The SIG campaign will be put on pause after this week.   I am going to go back to all BTC and no CONX,  It seems some people get the coins and cash them in for pennies instead of holding on to them.

I will start the BTC campaign with in 2 weeks I think.    I will be launching the first twitter campaign this week though.  BTC only.

The admin to monitor the blockchain?  Well its like teaching someone how to ride a bike for the first time.  I am working on a presentation so it is not so confusing to them.

Most of your additional questions are in the works.  There is a prison I have been working with and once everything is ironed out, we will release what they will allow and not.  This is a California prison on the medium size.

ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:39:38 PM

HEY EVERYONE - PLEASE VOTE FOR CONX
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:04:34 PM

i have a brother who has been in and out of the canadian prison system his entire adult life. have you thot about expanding the project into canada, or would you be looking for someone here in canada to help with getting CONX into the systems here? ive heard enough stories from my brother regarding how the exchange economy in prison works, a project like this can streamline a lot of that as long as theres a simple way for the prisoners to make transactions. would love to hear more about how the process is already being implemented, ie. how the administration has learned to monitor the blockchain, how each prisoner would be registered against their wallet address, if there are programs within the system for them to EARN concoin (does the administrations in the prisons have control of any amount use for these purposes?)

looking forward to seeing how this project plays out. refreshing to see a cryptocurrency pop up that has an idea and a purpose.

please inform as to current status of sig campaign. i understand you rebooted it a few days ago, and if senior member positions are full already, if i could be set in queue. wearing sig and avatar in hopes of acceptance.

HI there,

As far as Canada, I have not looked into that yet.  I want to tackle the US prison system and that is keeping me very busy.  Once this gets under control.   At that time, I can take a look over there but not sure I want to take on that load as well.

The SIG campaign will be put on pause after this week.   I am going to go back to all BTC and no CONX,  It seems some people get the coins and cash them in for pennies instead of holding on to them.

I will start the BTC campaign with in 2 weeks I think.    I will be launching the first twitter campaign this week though.  BTC only.

The admin to monitor the blockchain?  Well its like teaching someone how to ride a bike for the first time.  I am working on a presentation so it is not so confusing to them.

Most of your additional questions are in the works.  There is a prison I have been working with and once everything is ironed out, we will release what they will allow and not.  This is a California prison on the medium size.

Hi, I actually live in Canada and hopefully by the time is right you'll be able to expand in here. I can actually help you if I can do it  Smiley. If you can just teach me. Anyways it's really great to have an inmates that are interested on cryptocurrency.

As you said this campaign will be pause after this week, We do still get paid right for this week? and we are going to be paid on BTC and CONX am I right ? correct me if I'm wrong and if ever your back do we need to reapply again?.

I hope you in success in your campaign and I support your campaign  Wink

- CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:24:37 AM

What button i should click to vote? I can't vote the status is voting.

OP, when the price of conx in yobit will pump? i want to do exchange but price was remain at 300sat. the higher value i see is 1400k sat. when that price reach again?
lEgEndArIUs

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:18:57 AM

What button i should click to vote? I can't vote the status is voting.

OP, when the price of conx in yobit will pump? i want to do exchange but price was remain at 300sat. the higher value i see is 1400k sat. when that price reach again?
You can see "Vote!" blue button that is on the right side after more info, and then find "CONX" or "Concoin", if you do not see the "Vote!! button" then you must login first. And I confirm that I was Voted for ConCoin.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:21:16 AM

The price of CONX likes being volatile, there was a time when it was 1000+ sats for a single coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:45:43 AM

The price of CONX likes being volatile, there was a time when it was 1000+ sats for a single coin.

Nothing is permanent, actually price can go up or down depending on the supply, demand and community support.
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 03:10:30 AM

HI there,

Hi, I actually live in Canada and hopefully by the time is right you'll be able to expand in here. I can actually help you if I can do it  Smiley. If you can just teach me. Anyways it's really great to have an inmates that are interested on cryptocurrency.

As you said this campaign will be pause after this week, We do still get paid right for this week? and we are going to be paid on BTC and CONX am I right ? correct me if I'm wrong and if ever your back do we need to reapply again?.

I hope you in success in your campaign and I support your campaign  Wink

- CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world

Yes, everyone will still get paid :-)

shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:53:20 AM

HI there,

So the signature campaign will be put on pause after this week ? Okay, best of luck for concoins and you will be launching the twitter campaign ? I will join for sure, i have a twitter account that have many followers. I hope we can work again.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:19:52 AM

HI there,

So the signature campaign will be put on pause after this week ? Okay, best of luck for concoins and you will be launching the twitter campaign ? I will join for sure, i have a twitter account that have many followers. I hope we can work again.

Yes, that will be a BTC only Campaign

President79

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

Nothing is permanent, actually price can go up or down depending on the supply, demand and community support.
Yes true, all cryptocurrency including bitcoin is also like that, there is no stable and everything can go up and down, I think the most important is the future, if users continues to increase then the price will go up and we get the profit. I'm optimistic if CONCOIN is profitable coin future.
karmakeddon

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:22:50 AM

If you want to hear a suggestion @ConCoin; You guys don't have to stop the signature exchange after this week. If you want to stop paynt of the coins itself, you can just remove it from the signature campaign and let the campaign continue with just BTC. It would be less hassle for you guys since you don't have to stop a campaign and restart it again after a week. And by the way, I already voted on the link you provided. We can actually vote once a day until we get the coin listed.

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED & PLAYER-OWNED CASINO
.EARNBET..EARN BITCOIN: DIVIDENDS
FOR-LIFETIME & MUCH MORE.
. BET WITH: BTCETHEOSLTCBCHWAXXRPBNB
.JOIN US: GITLABTWITTERTELEGRAM
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:11:32 PM

Thanks everyone for the post.  I know the coin will go up.  As more inmate take the coin and buy the coin, it leaves the hands of the people seeking to make a quick buck. 

The difference between inmates and people on the outside is they will keep it for the long term and the people here will dump it as soon as they see they can make some BTC.

caozhiyuan

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:03:56 PM

I like this coin! come on
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

I am not a prisoner, but I consider this coin does have good prospects
I will continue to successing support of this project without ever thinking to dump in trade market. Until now I still smile with concoin concepts, extremely unique.
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:51:09 AM

I am not a prisoner, but I consider this coin does have good prospects
I will continue to successing support of this project without ever thinking to dump in trade market. Until now I still smile with concoin concepts, extremely unique.

good prospect indeed my dear mate.
 i will also hold my conx for now, i believe it will pump in yobit , right now the last price within 24hrs is already at 660 satoshis each. maybe weeks from now it may go to 800 to 1000 satoshis each if it will be listed in nova too.

so let us vote so it will be listed.

have a good day everyone.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

well, seeing as theres another canuck who replied above to this as well, itd be nice to have something like that, perhaps as delegates or a sort, who can mirror the model of contact and conduct you have set and im sure perfected, in dealing with prison administrations and populations in the US here in canada. im in eastern canada, so i can provide some sort of regional representation down the road. as i mentioned, ive had to deal with prisons my whole adult life, going in to visit my brother who has a hankering for pretty cars that arent his. (chuckles) i can see how this project would do well here in canada as well, and would love to simply watch and learn the process for when you feel scaling outward to canada might be a positive direction for CONX.

you could also offer a choice whether someone would like to receive BTC or CONX. personally, id take CONX that you bought straight off the wall to the value of the BTC that would be earned to create positive momentum. im a POS HOARDER. theyll have a lifetime reality teevee show about having to come in and clean off my computer desktop. "cmon now, abvhiael, you really dont NEED that sprouts wallet, now do you?" "BUT. BUT. they so CUTE!" (shakes his head)

ill keep an eye out for the twitter campaign, and if its a BTC paying .sig campaign, ill simply just use mine to buy up more of a stake in CONX.

itd have to run something along the lines of verified prisoner id coupled to wallets with a quick lesson on how to query the block explorer. its intimidating at first, but if its just keeping accounting track of things, im sure they have someone to delegate the confusing stuff to. anyhow, awesome work so far, looking forward to how this project can grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: