Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CONCOIN | ENDED | Signature & Avatar Campaign  (Read 19504 times)
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

Ok everyone,  I am closing the campaign for any new people.  Anyone prior to this message should check the spread sheet.  Also all sigs must be in place by 9AM

The post must have Merit or it will not count

What is Merit means ?

@janetdt, merit simply means that your post must be constructive, easy to understand and within the topic. you should not post something away from the thought, topic or thread. most importantly, it should not be a spam post. Smiley

regards.
ConCoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

Ok everyone,  I am closing the campaign for any new people.  Anyone prior to this message should check the spread sheet.  Also all sigs must be in place by 9AM

I already started posting in different forums is that count im already in the list and I already have the concoin signature ?  Smiley

So I can post 15 per week in any forum page just except ( Off topic,  Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Press, Investor based games.)

and I can post anything as long as constructive right?

Thanks

The post must have Merit or it will not count

What is Merit means ?

Quality Post

The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 04:25:14 PM

thank you for accepting me. im also waitng for the online wallet. i cannot run the windows wallet i have downloaded. please address this.
also we are waiting for the official thread. thank you

Official Thread has been out for 2 weeks now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843674

hello sir..i have notices that some parts of the op is not yet edited.. especially the link..
i strongly suggest to put the link of the official thread in the op. so that members can easily locate for it.

anyway, i wanted to ask if can we use the address in the exchange site, con address in yobit perhaps? i am having big trouble in downloading windows wallet. everytime i open it, suddenly it crashes.

have a good day.

Wait for yobits, sure, what is not updated?

hi concoins.

i also experience this problem. i am using desktop so i also download the wallet from the site. the widows wallet. after downloading i run it but then again it crashes. i could not run the .exe file. so i guess my only choice now is wait for the concoins to be in yobit by monday.

Ok, that's fine.  99% of the people get it to work so it might be something in your computer that does not like it.   No issues

ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 04:26:58 PM

THE CAMPAIGN HAS STARTED TODAY, FOR PEOPLE NOT USING THE SIG OR AVATAR YOU HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE CAMPAIGN.

PLEASE NO SPAMMING OR BE REMOVED AFTER WEEK 1.  LETS RUN A CLEAN CAMPAIGN

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:41:09 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 08:06:13 PM by MoneyIsDebt

this is really a great campaign and i interested in your campaign and also want to join your campaign but there is too much less member required in your campaign please increase your slot in this campaign because your campaign is very interesting and it will be more beneficial for your project if you increase your member.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:45:25 PM

Username :  MoneyIsDebt
Current Rank: sr. Memebr
Current Post Count: 280 + 1
Bitcoin address: 1N2fSZGaBsEdkkp7qZ2nMjHZMCHZnRYSG6
Looks like spots for your rank is full. They even exceed their limit for that rank though.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:15:08 PM

thank you for accepting me. im also waitng for the online wallet. i cannot run the windows wallet i have downloaded. please address this.
~Snip~
hello sir..i have notices that some parts of the op is not yet edited.. especially the link..
i strongly suggest to put the link of the official thread in the op. so that members can easily locate for it.

anyway, i wanted to ask if can we use the address in the exchange site, con address in yobit perhaps? i am having big trouble in downloading windows wallet. everytime i open it, suddenly it crashes.

i also experience this problem. i am using desktop so i also download the wallet from the site. the widows wallet. after downloading i run it but then again it crashes. i could not run the .exe file. so i guess my only choice now is wait for the concoins to be in yobit by monday.
Ok, that's fine.  99% of the people get it to work so it might be something in your computer that does not like it.   No issues

Try uninstalling and download it again . Maybe the problem is when you download it . Also try running it as administrator. I tried that when I can't sync my wallet . It turns out that I have to grant access before I can run the it .

The link to ANN thread is in the OP . The font size is so big so you should be able to see it .
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

Anyways Dev, I am part of the previous campaign on week 2 to be precise but until now I haven't received my concoins tho I have received the btc . I really want to stake my coins .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

~Snip~

Ok, that's fine.  99% of the people get it to work so it might be something in your computer that does not like it.   No issues

Try uninstalling and download it again . Maybe the problem is when you download it . Also try running it as administrator. I tried that when I can't sync my wallet . It turns out that I have to grant access before I can run the it .

The link to ANN thread is in the OP . The font size is so big so you should be able to see it .
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

Anyways Dev, I am part of the previous campaign on week 2 to be precise but until now I haven't received my concoins tho I have received the btc . I really want to stake my coins .

All concoins will be going out today for the last 2 weeks

MRlong

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:11:04 PM

sr i have join in old thread can i join again
user name : MRLong
my btc : 1BKsk3FYtEegojgqMjfKqjTdWdvBJ4HbJv
my concoin : CcK6GLskryoEByTsFBqoTqq4emRmMbfNs9
Can I know if I have been accepted?
ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:12:56 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qRWn06vQyu6NOSWyYmKIwx9QeKHmOt2zt8HAH-UWkHI/edit#gid=0   You are in the grey here. Meaning you will be getting CON only until we remove some top people then you will get CON and BTC for white area

ConCoins

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

~Snip~

is there any slot available for jr. member sir?Huh?

It's closed to new members this week

MRlong

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:07:37 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qRWn06vQyu6NOSWyYmKIwx9QeKHmOt2zt8HAH-UWkHI/edit#gid=0   You are in the grey here. Meaning you will be getting CON only until we remove some top people then you will get CON and BTC for white area
yeah yeah i see it thanks you
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:56:44 PM

~Snip~

is there any slot available for jr. member sir?Huh?

It's closed to new members this week
In the title of your thread you have said now open again so it is attracting members to apply for the spot. If the campaign is closed for new members then mark the title as (Full)
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:11:39 PM

Dear OP,
I can see that you have change the title of this thread but something is not right. The title ought to be CFNP or FULL not CLOSED because CLOSED simply mean the sig campaign was put to an end.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:17:12 PM

Dear OP,
I can see that you have change the title of this thread but something is not right. The title ought to be CFNP or FULL not CLOSED because CLOSED simply mean the sig campaign was put to an end.
Cheesy I think this is the first time op that running a campaign that is why he didn't know that thing.. he should use the word full in the title nota closed or the other sign that the campaign is under CFNP.
EeroTemel (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:19:22 PM

Dear OP,
Cheesy I think this is the first time op that running a campaign that is why he didn't know that thing.. he should use the word full in the title nota closed or the other sign that the campaign is under CFNP.

Sorry all, I updated it :-)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:41:49 PM

Thank you after seeing Spread sheet on your campaign turned out this campaign has been running, I will follow all the rules that you provide,
Best wishes
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:36:56 AM

Good day, OP

I just wanna ask if I can post in gambling discussion? and If posting is it going to be always about ConCoin or small part about ConCOIN or I can post anything I want as long as its a constructive post?.

Thanks  Wink
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:35:57 AM

Good day, OP

I just wanna ask if I can post in gambling discussion? and If posting is it going to be always about ConCoin or small part about ConCOIN or I can post anything I want as long as its a constructive post?.

Thanks  Wink

As long as it is not on the excluded boards it is fine, It will be counted . A signature campaign is promoting something by joining discussions on the forum while wearing their signature so obviously you're going talk about topics on a particular thread . A good example would be, If the title of the thread is Strategies to win on gambling then all reply's must be related about that .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

Good day, OP

Thanks  Wink

As long as it is not on the excluded boards it is fine, It will be counted . A signature campaign is promoting something by joining discussions on the forum while wearing their signature so obviously you're going talk about topics on a particular thread . A good example would be, If the title of the thread is Strategies to win on gambling then all reply's must be related about that .

Thank you so much its much clear for me now.  Wink Thanks again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: