Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where is johny1976  (Read 461 times)
bitfawkes (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:50:31 PM

hello people... do somebody have news about johny1976, the owner of betbase.io? it's one month I wait for a withdraw and last reply to my post was "will process your withdraw till thi evening" in date 11 march 2017

hello everybody,

In first place apologize for my poor english, I would like to know how many time is required to confirm a withdraw by this platform, I request it exactly 36 hours ago and it still pending. I notice for deposits never there's problem, but in the moment you want to cash out always there are delays...

Hi,

sorry for inconvenience. Will process your withdrawal till this evening.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 01:03:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=920645.0

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:11:47 AM

This guy is well known professional coder. The available informations show that he is not here since  March 11, 2017, 10:51:09 PM , but i would not think that he left this place. All of us have private matters that are more important than Bitcointalk. In this case i don't have doubt, that happen something that for him was more important. Let's have hope that it wasn't something bad..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:58:47 AM

This guy is well known professional coder. The available informations show that he is not here since  March 11, 2017, 10:51:09 PM , but i would not think that he left this place. All of us have private matters that are more important than Bitcointalk. In this case i don't have doubt, that happen something that for him was more important. Let's have hope that it wasn't something bad..

Professional coder? Do you have the slightest idea how many were pissed by his coding? Like the gambling websites accused him inserting a backdoor cos their bankroll were wiped out/ vanished.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:49:19 AM

Professional coder? Do you have the slightest idea how many were pissed by his coding? Like the gambling websites accused him inserting a backdoor cos their bankroll were wiped out/ vanished.

Because he is also (?) a possible/potential scammer, that doesn't mean that he is not a good coder. Cool

Idk if he is neither a scammer or a good coder, i know though that a lot of people/members have big complains about him and his projects.
I think that Op can't do much, except to wait if this guy come back here...Eventually... Roll Eyes

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:17:26 AM

Not a good sign cause he had the scam accusation before, OP I think you may lose the money, forget it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: