Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 04:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone intrested in buying my account  (Read 790 times)
--Python.Core.Developer-- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

Anyone intrested in buying my bitcointalk user acoount.

Selling it for 0.002 BTC

PM who is intrested
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:19:05 AM

Newbie account just registered in 6 days ago (less than 1 week), asking for 0.002 btc for that wortless account. LoL
People can make the new one without pay anything, OP.

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:34:36 AM

Newbie account just registered in 6 days ago (less than 1 week), asking for 0.002 btc for that wortless account. LoL

The price was estimated from https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=eq6efu40
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:37:00 AM

The price was estimated from https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=eq6efu40

I can create a new account and get 14 activity just by posting 14 posts. Why would I pay you for something that easy? Anyway, account sales are not prohibited but greatly frowned upon by most members. For sure if DT members see this thread, your account will be tagged thus making it more worthless, if such was even possible.

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:47:19 AM

I can create a new account and get 14 activity just by posting 14 posts. Why would I pay you for something that easy? Anyway, account sales are not prohibited but greatly frowned upon by most members. For sure if DT members see this thread, your account will be tagged thus making it more worthless, if such was even possible.

Thaknz!
Anyway how many accounts can I create? And where can I buy bitcointalk accounts?
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:34:26 AM

Yes, that's only estimate.

Thaknz!
Anyway how many accounts can I create? And where can I buy bitcointalk accounts?
I don't recommend to create many accounts, better just stick with 1 account.
On this section and Auction section.
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:39:44 AM

Thaknz!

Most of the people that are buying higher ranked accounts are using them to scam people...can't shake the feeling that you are one little shady piece of work!!!!

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

Thaknz!

Most of the people that are buying higher ranked accounts are using them to scam people...can't shake the feeling that you are one little shady piece of work!!!!

Anyway locking this thread. Am feeling that I posted something useless. Good Luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: