Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:59:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2017  (Read 9282 times)
Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:11:56 AM

the current price of bitcoin has reached 1200USD. a remarkable improvement over the last few days. still a lot of chance to rise again this month. I believe that the price of bitcoin will be closed in the numbers 1300USD. many positive things that support the current bitcoin prices.
I hope that the price of bitcoin will touch in that price since the chances is always high unlike before that we do not see any reason why the price of bitcoin is getting increases but now many reason why the price of bitcoin is keep increasing due to more website are accepting bitcoin and more improvement happen in the network.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:52:43 AM

In 2017, we might see major elevations in the bitcoin price. The analysts are already predicting a staggering rise of more than 165% in the bitcoin price which means it might go beyond the $2000 mark in the near future. The impending “Spending Binge” might prove to be a major catalyst in appreciating the price of bitcoin in coming months.

In addition to that, the augmenting value of dollar against yuan might be yet another factor to drive the BTC price to unimaginable heights. During the last 3-4 months, the value of dollar has risen by 4% against Yuan and during the exact same period, there was a 21% incline in the BTC price. Seeing these trends, it seems quite obvious that the two might have a close relation with one another and if the dollar tends to rise against Yuan, then the bitcoin price as well, is likely to rise further.

After years of volatility, the Bitcoin price forecast is finally on an upward trek through 2017 and beyond. In just five years, the Bitcoin price (BTC price) rose from a few cents to over $1,000, which should give you some sense as to how much money early investors made. But don?t worry, our Bitcoin price prediction 2017 shows that there is still more room to the upside.

I think that $2,000 is definitely a fairly good estimate for the end of the year.

First, we have seen that at the end of one year, around Christmas time each year and the new year every year there is generally been a price increase. Right now the price sits at around $1,200, I would'nt be surprised at all if the price was to go up by $50 a month till the end of the year steadily and then have it jump a few hundred dollars in a week or something like that.

But then it'll depend on whether the fork is successful or even if there is going to be a fork this year.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:42:57 AM

In 2017, we might see major elevations in the bitcoin price. The analysts are already predicting a staggering rise of more than 165% in the bitcoin price which means it might go beyond the $2000 mark in the near future. The impending “Spending Binge” might prove to be a major catalyst in appreciating the price of bitcoin in coming months.

In addition to that, the augmenting value of dollar against yuan might be yet another factor to drive the BTC price to unimaginable heights. During the last 3-4 months, the value of dollar has risen by 4% against Yuan and during the exact same period, there was a 21% incline in the BTC price. Seeing these trends, it seems quite obvious that the two might have a close relation with one another and if the dollar tends to rise against Yuan, then the bitcoin price as well, is likely to rise further.

After years of volatility, the Bitcoin price forecast is finally on an upward trek through 2017 and beyond. In just five years, the Bitcoin price (BTC price) rose from a few cents to over $1,000, which should give you some sense as to how much money early investors made. But don?t worry, our Bitcoin price prediction 2017 shows that there is still more room to the upside.

Well I like the look of 2017 so far that's for sure.

So far we have seen the price of bitcoins stabilise a lot compared to 2013. I had my doubts along the way when I thought that bitcoin was in another bubble after the ETF rejection by the SEC, but it has indeed proved me wrong.

Although there were a few setbacks along the way, with bitcoin crashing to around $800-900 at one stage, it has always recovered without fail to a level that is $1,000+.

I think we can safely say that $1000 is the new floor, and with that, a (less than) double price in one year isn't difficult at all.

It's a great idea to buy into cheap coins in the early $1,000s, instead of buying it late when it's nearly $2000. After all the floor is $1,000, and you don't need to worry about it crashing down to something like $500, that's consensus in this forum I think.

richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

the current price of bitcoin has reached 1200USD. a remarkable improvement over the last few days. still a lot of chance to rise again this month. I believe that the price of bitcoin will be closed in the numbers 1300USD. many positive things that support the current bitcoin prices.
I hope that the price of bitcoin will touch in that price since the chances is always high unlike before that we do not see any reason why the price of bitcoin is getting increases but now many reason why the price of bitcoin is keep increasing due to more website are accepting bitcoin and more improvement happen in the network.

Merchant adoption isn't doing much for the price in general. That's mainly due to the fact that the far majority of the merchants make use of third party payment processors. Every coin we spend is going to be dumped on the market in one way or another. It will much rather have a negative impact than a positive one. Other than that, what network improvements are you exactly referring to?
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

You should start collecting bitcoins and hold it before the year ends cause it will surely goes up 3000$.
2017 will a great year of all of us bitcoin users, we will witness the most awaited price of the year which is 3000$ and by 2030 bitcoin price will be $250k
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

You should start collecting bitcoins and hold it before the year ends cause it will surely goes up 3000$.
2017 will a great year of all of us bitcoin users, we will witness the most awaited price of the year which is 3000$ and by 2030 bitcoin price will be $250k
based on what? This is the same mumble wumble of people that are saying that it will go back to $500
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:12:22 AM

based on what? This is the same mumble wumble of people that are saying that it will go back to $500
That is an interesting thread, I love to watch people predictions, and I always wonder if anyone have actually predicted the price.
I wouldn't say  that 3000$ is possible in 2017 because it is already april. I would say that 2000$ is possible at the end of the year ( maybe start of the 2018 )/
In my opinion it will be slow buildup until 1500$ through first half of the year, and then it will speed up to reach 1700-1800$ levels, obviously the chart would contain also dips to the bottom, but overall, it would rise.

On the other hand, I really want to see these "2017- 3000$/1btc" predictions come true obviously Smiley But the chance isn't big, especially with panic on the market because of BU and other events.

Razzoel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:23:58 AM

I think we'll hit $2000 this year unless it drops below $600. Because a lot of people are seeing the prices rise, and more people will buy in. Supply is decreasing as time goes on, as it always has in Bitcoin.
york780

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:34:51 AM

I think we'll hit $2000 this year unless it drops below $600. Because a lot of people are seeing the prices rise, and more people will buy in. Supply is decreasing as time goes on, as it always has in Bitcoin.
the price wont double because of FOMO only. Bitcoin needs to defeat its weaknesses over and over again to increase in value. Block size is the next challenge. If the community cant resolve this because the miners want to max. their profit on short term then we have a huge problem. The only solution could be to buy the miners out and force SegWit like this. Then the price should boom and the buyers should have a nice ROI. Otherwise we'll be doomed. Isnt that exiting! We havent won yet guys. Bitcoin = decentralized. Mining= centralized.  Needs to chance for furhter gains.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:50:41 AM

Yes because of high demand and stable stock then the price will continue to skyrocket, I'm sure the user bitcoin increasingly loyal and optimistic with the future of the bitcoin so they will continues to buy despite the price is expensive. I predicted the highest price of this year will hit $2500.
pitham1
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:30:23 PM

Yes because of high demand and stable stock then the price will continue to skyrocket, I'm sure the user bitcoin increasingly loyal and optimistic with the future of the bitcoin so they will continues to buy despite the price is expensive. I predicted the highest price of this year will hit $2500.

I doubt if we will reach $2500 this year if there are no positive triggers. That is more than double today's price.
Of course, if there is a positive trigger (like an ETF getting approved), then the price may reach those levels.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

I doubt if we will reach $2500 this year if there are no positive triggers. That is more than double today's price.
Of course, if there is a positive trigger (like an ETF getting approved), then the price may reach those levels.

Yes mate because I think $2500 is not possible without any hype news on bitcoin like the ETF on the Winklevoss twins. So I speculate only $1500 tops on bitcoin at the year end. The current price is $1200, then price will be static or if the price rise it will only a few percent and will reach its peak at $1500.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

I think even there are a good news we can not touch in that value.. i am sure other competitors or altcoin will doing something just to get some few investors from bitcoin into altcoin..
the possible that i think the price can be reach is around $1.5k  to $1.8k this is i think that much possible to happen.

Look at the other altcoin like dash that its a long time that dash coin is not moving high.. unlike this year..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:18:23 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 12:21:34 AM by Omega Weapon

I think we are going to see bitcoin reach 1700 dollars at the end of the year I think we are going to have the current price for some time but as people keep getting confidence in bitcoin that will allow us to get more people in bitcoin and eventually the price will skyrocket.
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:46:44 AM

I think even there are a good news we can not touch in that value.. i am sure other competitors or altcoin will doing something just to get some few investors from bitcoin into altcoin..
the possible that i think the price can be reach is around $1.5k  to $1.8k this is i think that much possible to happen.

Look at the other altcoin like dash that its a long time that dash coin is not moving high.. unlike this year..

I think altcoin not give a big impact into bitcoin price man. In the other hand, bitcoin give big impact to others alt coin. Everytime the bitcoin price increase/decrease other alt coin always got the impact. Personally, i guess the bitcoin's price will reach up to $1700 in the end of the year or even more.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:19:25 AM

I think we are going to see bitcoin reach 1700 dollars at the end of the year I think we are going to have the current price of r some time but as peop0le keep getting confidence in bitcoin that will allow us to get more people in bitcoin and eventually the price will skyrocket.
Definetly, i hope so too that we reach $1,700 by the end if this year. Well if this will come true the others altcoin will be dump because bitcoin is pumping (vice versa). I think we need to get more nice news everyday so we can fullify that butcoin have many supporters. Anyways i hope this price will reach no one knows
Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:39:56 PM

This is not the best year for bitcoin, but by the end of the year he will be able to grow a little. I think it will reach 1500-2000 $.
york780

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:47:03 PM

This is not the best year for bitcoin, but by the end of the year he will be able to grow a little. I think it will reach 1500-2000 $.
Based on what? Magic pony's ?
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:57:35 PM

Every trader/speculator does not need to have reasons/supporting factors, just their intuitions is more than enough for them to predict better. I do see almost of 90% of people are just listening to their inner thoughts to make decisions for their trading/investments. Surprisingly they are right most of the times.

You may call it luck/magic pony/blind, but they do believe it as God's touch.
SameHow

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:19:08 PM

Every trader/speculator does not need to have reasons/supporting factors, just their intuitions is more than enough for them to predict better. I do see almost of 90% of people are just listening to their inner thoughts to make decisions for their trading/investments. Surprisingly they are right most of the times.

You may call it luck/magic pony/blind, but they do believe it as God's touch.

Yes, many traders do not develop instructions for trading, but simply trust their intuition. On the one hand, it is very dangerous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: