Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction 2017  (Read 9276 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

In 2017, we might see major elevations in the bitcoin price. The analysts are already predicting a staggering rise of more than 165% in the bitcoin price which means it might go beyond the $2000 mark in the near future. The impending “Spending Binge” might prove to be a major catalyst in appreciating the price of bitcoin in coming months.

In addition to that, the augmenting value of dollar against yuan might be yet another factor to drive the BTC price to unimaginable heights. During the last 3-4 months, the value of dollar has risen by 4% against Yuan and during the exact same period, there was a 21% incline in the BTC price. Seeing these trends, it seems quite obvious that the two might have a close relation with one another and if the dollar tends to rise against Yuan, then the bitcoin price as well, is likely to rise further.

After years of volatility, the Bitcoin price forecast is finally on an upward trek through 2017 and beyond. In just five years, the Bitcoin price (BTC price) rose from a few cents to over $1,000, which should give you some sense as to how much money early investors made. But don?t worry, our Bitcoin price prediction 2017 shows that there is still more room to the upside.
I think we are going to see a stable price of 1500 in this year and at the end of the year when the price tends to go up like crazy we are going to see a price of 1800.

I also hope that the price will only grow. But there are some doubts.
But if we talk about the trend throughout the year 2017, the price will definitely grow to 1800 - 2000 by the end of the year
Bitcoin prices do have the potential to reach $ 2000 by the end of the year. Well, that's a very high price, but it's probably not going to be stable, because it's a new price, and maybe it's the highest price for the year, and it might be hard to reach $ 3,000 in the future.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

Bitcoin prices do have the potential to reach $ 2000 by the end of the year. Well, that's a very high price, but it's probably not going to be stable, because it's a new price, and maybe it's the highest price for the year, and it might be hard to reach $ 3,000 in the future.
I guess there is no tool available to measure the potential of bitcoins hence when everything will be set right, we may see prices reaching even $3000 or $5000 levels too and may be within this year too. Just if SEC will be approving etf will get prices of $2000 into reality maybe within a month and hence $5000 maybe possible before end of this year.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:51:39 PM

In 2017, we might see major elevations in the bitcoin price. The analysts are already predicting a staggering rise of more than 165% in the bitcoin price which means it might go beyond the $2000 mark in the near future. The impending “Spending Binge” might prove to be a major catalyst in appreciating the price of bitcoin in coming months.

In addition to that, the augmenting value of dollar against yuan might be yet another factor to drive the BTC price to unimaginable heights. During the last 3-4 months, the value of dollar has risen by 4% against Yuan and during the exact same period, there was a 21% incline in the BTC price. Seeing these trends, it seems quite obvious that the two might have a close relation with one another and if the dollar tends to rise against Yuan, then the bitcoin price as well, is likely to rise further.

After years of volatility, the Bitcoin price forecast is finally on an upward trek through 2017 and beyond. In just five years, the Bitcoin price (BTC price) rose from a few cents to over $1,000, which should give you some sense as to how much money early investors made. But don?t worry, our Bitcoin price prediction 2017 shows that there is still more room to the upside.
I really like to read this article,  great statement and review from the past and the cause, as bitcoin price may driven by speculation based on some countries regulations regarding cryptocurrency, China and India seems contribute to bitcoin hikes and this year Japan take decision to legalized bitcoin, really good achievement of bitcoin community.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:39:06 PM

Perhaps $2000 is certainly possible to be reached this year, but only as a consequence of pure speculation rather than real bitcoin fundamentals. I am convinced that $1300 is the maximum level that bitcoin should reach, and above this mark is mere speculation.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

Perhaps $2000 is certainly possible to be reached this year, but only as a consequence of pure speculation rather than real bitcoin fundamentals. I am convinced that $1300 is the maximum level that bitcoin should reach, and above this mark is mere speculation.
There are still plenty of opportunities and opportunities to get higher. The actual bitcoin price is unlimited. From the initial price of just a few cents only, now this bitcoin price already exceeds 1300USD. Just imagine bitcoin is a miracle of the world's financial world.
york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

There are still plenty of opportunities and opportunities to get higher. The actual bitcoin price is unlimited. From the initial price of just a few cents only, now this bitcoin price already exceeds 1300USD. Just imagine bitcoin is a miracle of the world's financial world.

Lol most stupid thing I have ever heard.

I can assure you that BTC will AT LEAST go to 5000 USD.

When we scale and BTC keeps doing his thing its possible that we reach prices like 10 000 USD - 30 000 USD
chmanmeow

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:30:49 AM

2k+. If segwit goes live 4k+. If lightening goes live or has serious support, 5k+.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:48:01 AM

My prediction is somewhere between $1500-$2000 by the end of this year. The price is steadily trending upward. It all depends on what happens with the segwit and other factors. The recent Japan thing will help in the long run i'm almost certain. It's already climbed over $150 from that announcement alone
We should not expect a lot from the segwit front except more of the same, we will probably get more FUD and I don’t expect the percentage of miners signaling segwit activation to grow that much either, but an increase in adoption in Japan will help the price.
Segwit is the right solution for bitcoin scalability, it just like a time bomb. In this time the scalability problem of bitcoin has taken a lot of attention from a lot of the parties.
The tension of the scalability debate is really high right now. But if the scalability can be resolved and it will give a lot of impact for the price of bitcoin.

That means the blockchain can collect more transaction and deliver it in a short time, that means more adoption will come to bitcoin.

The japan news is a side support.
I'm not saying segwit is a bad solution what I’m saying is that I don’t think we are going to see segwit activation for a long time so I don’t think we should make any inclusion on it on our calculation about the price except in the negative form since I’m sure that more FUD is coming our way.
PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

By the end of the year, growth is possible up to 2000-3000 $, but no more. The price constantly goes up and down.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:27:43 AM

Hello mate, thats my prediction also that this year 2017 the price of bitcoin will reach $2000 . And I hope the price of bitcoin will become stable at $1300 not $1000. I think this coming halving tjis july the price of bitcoin will increase more. Im so much excited on halving but I think the affect of this is after the halving or august. Buy more bitcoin to make a lot of profit. Bitcoin is money just hold it dont sell it.
btvlGainer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:28:44 PM

Now almost $ 1500, this is a very good growth. I think by the end of the year will be 2000-3000 $, if nothing bad happens.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

Lol most stupid thing I have ever heard.

I can assure you that BTC will AT LEAST go to 5000 USD.

When we scale and BTC keeps doing his thing its possible that we reach prices like 10 000 USD - 30 000 USD

That's just a bubble. Or it will just on your dream. Too many homework for the bitcoin.

Bitcoin must be resolved all of his problems especially with legalism and there are some countries against bitcoin.

That gives a bad picture for bitcoin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:43:29 PM

Probably forecast this year, bitcoin prices could reach over $ 2000. Well, maybe the month of september - november, bitcoin price has reached $ 2000. I believe this year the price of bitcoin can reach a high price, and unexpectedly.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:13:45 PM

I think we are going to see a stable price of 1500 in this year and at the end of the year when the price tends to go up like crazy we are going to see a price of 1800.

I also hope that the price will only grow. But there are some doubts.
But if we talk about the trend throughout the 2017, the price will definitely grow to 1800 - 2000 by the end of the year
we can see that the price of bitcoin cover 3000 point and reaches to 1500 USD so we can expect that bitcoin price can even cross 1800 USD leve in few days therefore we can expect that at the end of 2017 bitcoin will reach to 2500 USD level very easily. therefore i think we have still good time to invest our money in bitcoin. 
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

Probably forecast this year, bitcoin prices could reach over $ 2000. Well, maybe the month of september - november, bitcoin price has reached $ 2000. I believe this year the price of bitcoin can reach a high price, and unexpectedly.
That's only assuming that the price will continue to grow with next to no serious corrections (preferably no corrections at all).

It however doesn't work like that in a market based on supply and demand. At some point the price will reach a certain hight of which people think it's not worth buying at, and that's when the temporary top has been reached.

I personally prefer the price to take a slower but more sustainable route to finally reaching the $2000 mark. But I am sure the majority of the people don't care about sustainability as they are only interested in more increases.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

That's only assuming that the price will continue to grow with next to no serious corrections (preferably no corrections at all).

It however doesn't work like that in a market based on supply and demand. At some point the price will reach a certain hight of which people think it's not worth buying at, and that's when the temporary top has been reached.

I personally prefer the price to take a slower but more sustainable route to finally reaching the $2000 mark. But I am sure the majority of the people don't care about sustainability as they are only interested in more increases.

A slower rise is better although i feel the rise after december, februari and now in march is taking off in the right direction.
At this point we should enjoy the ride because until 2020 we are in for a bumpy yet profitable ride.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

A slower rise is better although i feel the rise after december, februari and now in march is taking off in the right direction.
At this point we should enjoy the ride because until 2020 we are in for a bumpy yet profitable ride.

Well some say slower price is better since it wont crash that easy, but I guess let the market move as it wants, if it crash then we can take advantage of buying cheaper Bitcoin then if it spike then we can sell those cheaply bought Bitcoin in higher price.  This will mean profit for us.

with the current run of Bitcoin Bulls, there is no doubt if this, continue we are able to reach $2k at the end of 2017.  There are news of coming adoption/consideration from different country that will hype Bitcoin speculative market.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cramcram21

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:23:25 PM

I think we will hit the $2,000 before this year ends,
I really hope that this happens and I feel that it might because of the huge pump that is happening right now.

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

I wouldn't call this recent price gains slow. Or if you think that 5% raise daily is slow then it is fine by me.

We need to realize that  Bitcoin trading volume composition has changed - USD or CNY are no longer top traded currencies.
Japanese yen is the most traded currency, but what will happen when Japanese traders will got bored of bitcoin?
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

I think we will hit the $2,000 before this year ends,
I really hope that this happens and I feel that it might because of the huge pump that is happening right now.

This is what is coming to my mind either base on what's the chart is showing us daily. It's very possible to see the chart to hit up to $2,000 or even higher. If the demand is always like this and most of us are keep on holding positively, then expect the higher price of bitcoin before the end of the year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███