Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MEG] MetaGold Crowdfunding ICO - twitter and signatures bounty campaign  (Read 11011 times)
MetaGoldDev (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

Due to small popularity of our crowdfunding, we are moving the ending date to April 8 05:00:00 PM UTC.
It is unfortunate, but we feel that this step is necessary at this point, to avoid wasting everybody's time.
If minimal amount is reached during the remaining time, then we will proceed with working on our games as planned.
If not, then Tokenly is going to refund everyone, and our project will be frozen, while we decide our next steps.
If you were waiting to support our project, now is your time!

Crowdsale Begins -  April 3rd, 2017 05:00:00 PM UTC
Crowdsale Concludes - April 8th, 2017 at 05:00:00 PM UTC or once maximum funding is reached

If we get low, on April 8th participants of bounty program, subject to conditions of participation will be counted as full week.

MetaGold > INDIE GAMES USING BLOCKCHAIN > JOIN ICO!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:46:11 PM

Due to small popularity of our crowdfunding, we are moving the ending date to April 8 05:00:00 PM UTC.
It is unfortunate, but we feel that this step is necessary at this point, to avoid wasting everybody's time.
If minimal amount is reached during the remaining time, then we will proceed with working on our games as planned.
If not, then Tokenly is going to refund everyone, and our project will be frozen, while we decide our next steps.

Crowdsale Begins -  April 3rd, 2017 05:00:00 PM UTC
Crowdsale Concludes - April 8th, 2017 at 05:00:00 PM UTC or once maximum funding is reached

If we get low, on April 8th participants of bounty program, subject to conditions of participation will be counted as full week.

And what is the next step? I hope i get the detail information,
just gave suggestion i think the next step is sell the tokens on market..
so it will possible to reach the minimum amount of the crowdsale
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

Crowdsale Begins -  April 3rd, 2017 05:00:00 PM UTC

Good luck, I hope you are able to move forward with this in some way.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 09:33:24 AM

they are stopping the crowdsale this april 8!?
its a waste if this is going to have no enough funds. online games are money makers so if one wants profit, mtagold is an option.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptorials

Activity: 690

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:49:41 AM

If the ICO doesn't reach the minimum perhaps you could consider pre-selling limited edition blockchain assets one-by-one over time instead?

Age of chains has raised a moderate amount like this (I think it was around ~ a couple of grand a month last time they shared stats), even though they have very little development done on the game itself - in fact they are still working out the game concept, rules etc. This also means you can gradually build support over time and just aim to cover monthly expenses with each asset sale or something like that.

Also I'd really like to suggest moving to Counterparty. There is a really great gaming ecosystem building up around that, with many users and lots of cooperation between games including multi-game assets (meaning you can easily market your game and your sales to the other game's players) and third party apps like Book of Orbs for collecting and trading assets. I think those synergies could help you to succeed.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

There are more ICO for this month it is difficult to compete with biggest ICO running now. But I hope you can still try it if this crowdsales will failed.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:50:32 AM

Hi dev, why my followers are under 100? I set it under 500 before because I have 370 or more followers. Please take a look @missing_link

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:58:24 AM

where the token will be traded after ico.

btcmylove

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:43:22 AM

Please update my rank to Sr. Member ,thanks!
@prashant

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:29:28 AM

There are more ICO for this month it is difficult to compete with biggest ICO running now. But I hope you can still try it if this crowdsales will failed.
But i see this project is one of the best project available around right now.they have even shown their sincerity by developing war of magi.still low crowdfunding.
Maybe promotion is the factor where they lack but it is still good project.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:00:28 PM

But i see this project is one of the best project available around right now.they have even shown their sincerity by developing war of magi.still low crowdfunding.
Yes I also believe  this is a good project  next time do the promotion much earlier so many people can notice  the project review and check if this is really good one. I only see this project a week before started thier ICO.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

just submit more blog article please check.  Grin Grin

yatogami

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:27:50 PM

yes true, on this month more than 6 ICO project are running.

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

Seem like the ICO is gonna be unsuccessful.  Cry

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

Yes I also believe  this is a good project  next time do the promotion much earlier so many people can notice  the project review and check if this is really good one. I only see this project a week before started thier ICO.
I also think, with ico promote them early on it would be good in the future, I believe that this project will advance rapidly

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
MetaGoldDev (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

metagold.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Thank you to everyone who supported us!

Unfortunately, our ICO failed to gather minimal amount. In the near future we will try to lay out our plan for further development. Refunds will be done in the next 24 hours.
All participants of the bounty campaign in the future will certainly receive a reward. Signatures can be removed.

MetaGold > INDIE GAMES USING BLOCKCHAIN > JOIN ICO!
yatogami

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:15:05 PM

Unfortunately, our ICO failed to gather minimal amount. In the near future we will try to lay out our plan for further development. Refunds will be done in the next 24 hours.

unfortunately dev.

how about the campaign like twitter, signature and blog post.?

amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

All participants of the bounty campaign in the future will certainly receive a reward. Signatures can be removed.
What is the next plan for the team?

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:55:48 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 07:25:02 AM by TGD

unfortunately dev.

already stated above that they will pay participants but there is no date when or how?  I hope that the ICO will still continue after this.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

unfortunately dev.

already stated above that they will pay participants but there is no date when or how?  I hope that the ICO will still continue after this.

This ICO already finished unfortunately they failed to meet the minimum requirement to continue working on it. Refund for ETH already done and within 24 hours they will make refund for BTC too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: