Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockshooter.eu Craps Dice LTC DGE DSH BTC **Instant Withdraw/Deposit**  (Read 2375 times)
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

all of you who registered can change your currency in header to view beta balance.

Good Luck thanks for the help

youre dev and owner blockshooter or not
if you founder and dev blockshooter, why youre promote must use affiliate link BETATEST
you can give 4mbtc and try youre site, how much wager can get withdraw
thank you

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blockshooter (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

paecga129 i signed up!

Login, faucet funds applied automatically.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:56:48 AM

Username: SONGGEET
Already placed 100 bets with 10 dogecoins signup bonus, can i get 4 mbtc reward  Roll Eyes

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:07:23 AM

Username: SONGGEET
Already placed 100 bets with 10 dogecoins signup bonus, can i get 4 mbtc reward  Roll Eyes

Switch back to BTC for btc balance
blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 11:52:59 AM

Need a few more people. Pref people who will play "Do Not Pass"
Teddybears

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

I've been playing under heatherintx.   I thought I had 100 plays but when I switched back to BTC nothing was there.  I'm playing on mobile and I'll play "do not pass" for you.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

I dont quite understand how this things work. I just check your site but it seems that there is nothing about any sport games after I clicked each one of them. And for the dice games, it seems like roulette but does not quite the same. Mind to explain it how this thing work?

Sports are coming next week as p2p exchange. So users would get odds of (+100 +110) instead of the traditional -110

Craps is what is being beta tested. It can be found here: https://www.blockshooter.eu/craps

So for now we just can try some crap instead of your sport games? So which one do your site really focus on? Sport betting on this crap games? And for 4 mbtc to try site do we need to make some wagering requirement to withdraw it?
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:14:54 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 06:20:25 PM by piloder

It looks like you have lowered reward significantly but as long as you provide some reward for beta testers they will be happy to test your site.

I am going to register and will post my review here.

Few suggestion from my side:

1. Rather than math problem as captcha use recaptcha which will be easier for users as well as will be effective against bots.

2. Our bet get auto cleared most of the time after result is rolled out, rather than this it will be easier for us to bet on same selection over and over without need to manually put another similar bet on same place.

3. There is some confusion regarding how much we can win with each bet, couldn't find games faq page. Multiplier is mentioned on the table but not for every bets.

4. Current bet and maximum bet were displayed in $ which is irrelevant/inaccurate to any coins that we place bet with. I have placed a bet with 0.01 DOGE and it is showing current bet as $0.01 which is not the accurate conversion.

5. Found that some of my bets are pending and canceled when i checked my crap bet history, what does that mean? Also balance on top are not updating in real time, we have to refresh page to get our real balance.

Meanwhile i have completed required 100 bets on craps for reward, you can add few more mbtc than just 1mbtc for my review  Wink

My username: piloder
blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

It looks like you have lowered reward significantly but as long as you provide some reward for beta testers they will be happy to test your site.

extra tip for those who stick around and actually test the features. it is to weed out the spam bots that register 40x times

Thank you!
blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

I dont quite understand how this things work. I just check your site but it seems that there is nothing about any sport games after I clicked each one of them. And for the dice games, it seems like roulette but does not quite the same. Mind to explain it how this thing work?

Sports are coming next week as p2p exchange. So users would get odds of (+100 +110) instead of the traditional -110

Craps is what is being beta tested. It can be found here: https://www.blockshooter.eu/craps

So for now we just can try some crap instead of your sport games? So which one do your site really focus on? Sport betting on this crap games? And for 4 mbtc to try site do we need to make some wagering requirement to withdraw it?

No wager requirement, it is a tip. Currently only the dice game is up, check back soon for sports.
dopejesse

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:11:51 PM

Username :dopejesse

Thanks
Teddybears

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

Just a heads up.  On mobile you can't drop down the currency icon and change it between the three different types.  You also can't switch to doge from the settings menu.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:47:16 PM

Just a heads up.  On mobile you can't drop down the currency icon and change it between the three different types.  You also can't switch to doge from the settings menu.

Thank you.

What is your username?
Teddybears

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:02:22 PM

Just a heads up.  On mobile you can't drop down the currency icon and change it between the three different types.  You also can't switch to doge from the settings menu.

Thank you.

What is your username?

adamintx2

Also, the Bitcoin balance is off by one digit on the little gold numbers.  For example, .0020 is displayed incorrectly as .0002 but it shows up correct on the deposit and withdraw balance page:
http://imgur.com/WLlzjSS

And there is a bit of visible code on the deposits and withdraws page:
http://imgur.com/abCW3p6

Also.
On the section where you can set your location there is no listing for the United States (that may be intentional) and U.S. Virgin Islands is listed twice in the country selection list:

http://imgur.com/VrFg8q1

faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

M'y username : faycel96
Thanks

blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

M'y username : faycel96
Thanks

change your balance in your header (desktop)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:11:01 AM

Looking for dice enthusiast for soft launch to test features

PM username or register with BETATEST as referral

100 bets/rolls so play small with beta balance for mBTC tip

Post username here

Faucet balance adjustable in header

Nice site, really well done.

I have registered under the referral BETATEST and i am willing to test out the site for you. Could you deposit a small amount for me to try out? Wink

My username is Xyposbitcoin.

Thank you!
blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:23:51 PM

Looking for dice enthusiast for soft launch to test features

PM username or register with BETATEST as referral

100 bets/rolls so play small with beta balance for mBTC tip

Post username here

Faucet balance adjustable in header

Nice site, really well done.

I have registered under the referral BETATEST and i am willing to test out the site for you. Could you deposit a small amount for me to try out? Wink

My username is Xyposbitcoin.

Thank you!

you got it!

REgister and siwtch mode in header
blockshooter (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:27:58 AM

1. Rather than math problem as captcha use recaptcha which will be easier for users as well as will be effective against bots.

2. Our bet get auto cleared most of the time after result is rolled out, rather than this it will be easier for us to bet on same selection over and over without need to manually put another similar bet on same place.

3. There is some confusion regarding how much we can win with each bet, couldn't find games faq page. Multiplier is mentioned on the table but not for every bets.

4. Current bet and maximum bet were displayed in $ which is irrelevant/inaccurate to any coins that we place bet with. I have placed a bet with 0.01 DOGE and it is showing current bet as $0.01 which is not the accurate conversion.

5. Found that some of my bets are pending and canceled when i checked my crap bet history, what does that mean? Also balance on top are not updating in real time, we have to refresh page to get our real balance.

Meanwhile i have completed required 100 bets on craps for reward, you can add few more mbtc than just 1mbtc for my review  Wink

Thanks for the feedback. Make sure to check your acct for tasty treat.

Looking for beta players to test the Do Not Pass ....

1. 100+ total bets (Any Kind)
2. Atleast 25 bets on "Do Not Pass"

3mbtc
https://www.blockshooter.eu/craps
Register with referral BETATEST and change your balance in the header
jazzhandzer

Activity: 171

Howdy!

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:52:13 AM

I'm doing the 25 no pass and 100 bets
username: testing

Thanks for the feedback. Make sure to check your acct for tasty treat.

Looking for beta players to test the Do Not Pass ....

1. 100+ total bets (Any Kind)
2. Atleast 25 bets on "Do Not Pass"

3mbtc
https://www.blockshooter.eu/craps
Register with referral BETATEST and change your balance in the header
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: