Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase issues?  (Read 1043 times)
bughatti (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:10:10 AM

Anyone else having issues with coinbase?  I opened a ticket last week and have yet to hear from a real person, on top of that I sent BTC to my coinbase wallet and even though it is confirmed in transactions, my account does not show the added amount.  Just wandering if anyone else has issues or if something better out there to transfer BTC to bank/card quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

There has been issue with them a lot lately .I'm not being smart ass by saying this either do a google search you'll see what i mean ...  right now i use ShapeShift to exchange any BTC i get to ETH and only sell ETH On my account to many issue dealing with BTC with them and BTC in general ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:57:54 AM

They are absolutely garbage.  This is just one of many sites that show just that.  http://bittrust.org/coinbase  take some time to read thru the reviews.  They jacked me around aswell.  closing my account without notice.  F^%k them. 

Seriously see if you can get signed up with Kraken.  They are great.  No issues whatsoever.  They aim to please.. Cust support is top notch.  Send them an email and see for yourself.

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
bughatti (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:07:33 AM

I just signed up on Kraken, also waiting on bank validation on CEX.io  We will see which one is the easiest.  Hope I didnt lose my btc on coinbase, would at least like to get that back before I close it.
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:15:34 AM

I just signed up on Kraken, also waiting on bank validation on CEX.io  We will see which one is the easiest.  Hope I didnt lose my btc on coinbase, would at least like to get that back before I close it.

I hope so too.  Good luck on your journey  Just remember never keep more than you can afford to lose on an exchange or into btc for that matter and you will fair well in this field. 

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
ylpkm

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:22:20 AM

Havent had any problems with coinbase at all. *shrugs not too sure what might be going on.
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 02:38:55 AM

Havent had any problems with coinbase at all. *shrugs not too sure what might be going on.

i said the same thing for a couple years.. then bam.  best to have a backup just in case you do.  Cant trade on that site when its most crucial anyway.. they always come with excuse about AWS having issues. or login issue.. then they cancel buy sell orders.. seems to happen every time the price rises or drops fast.  Then theres eth etc debacle.. it just never ends  You think after this many years they would have their shit together.. but nope. same story day in day out.  Be careful Smiley

BR

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:47:43 AM

I've had no issues with Coinbase Instant Exchange - though it can be a bit slow to confirm sometimes, I get the cash when they say I should (normally the second business day after I send the transfer).

I've not sent BTC to them any other way though.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
humph

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:12:04 AM

Yeah they owe me cash payment for an instant sale done on 25 March. Haven't heard from them at all. Only support you get is from email bots.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

Sorry to say you have problem with coinbase.I dont have i never used.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

Anyone else having issues with coinbase?  I opened a ticket last week and have yet to hear from a real person, on top of that I sent BTC to my coinbase wallet and even though it is confirmed in transactions, my account does not show the added amount.  Just wandering if anyone else has issues or if something better out there to transfer BTC to bank/card quickly.
Earlier I was using coinbase with the happiness of saving the transaction charges but due to some threads against coinbase insisted me to not to use coinbase . But still I myself never face any problem with coinbase ( whether to recieve of send ) .
But here in recent days I heard from my friends that if you have the account in btcjam and if anyone hacked your btcjam account then they will deduced the balance from coinbase if you or anyone approved .
Well here I will suggest you to use only official wallet instead to use any type of third-party wallets.
Sorry to say you have problem with coinbase.I dont have i never used.
currently I am also not using , Because official is more better then any other .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

I had a lot of issue with coinbase , i stopped using they service around 6 months ago , and never ever going to use it again.
i dont understood for years why people complaining about coinbase ... then bummmm ...

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
bughatti (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:01:03 AM

Yeah they owe me cash payment for an instant sale done on 25 March. Haven't heard from them at all. Only support you get is from email bots.

Yea I am still waiting for a transaction to show up from the same day, the transaction was verified 533 times but account value did not update
Maxumark

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:51:05 AM

I have only had 1 issue when transacting through Coinbase for over 2 years. When I did have the 1 issue recently it was resolved in 1 day.
I had initiated a sale of 10 BTC when BTC was over $1100 and got a email confirmation and that I would receive the deposit in my bank account in 2 days.
A week later I went to pay some bills and thought that my balance was low so I check and found that the sale of the BTC never when through.
I emailed Coinbase customer service and explained what happened and got a quick response that was apologetic about the issue and advised me that if I still wished to sell the 10 BTC to do so and they would reimburse me the difference as at this time a week later BTC was around $850. I initiated the sale for the 10 BTC and the sale netted  just under $3,000 less than it was to a week ago. I emailed customer support back and they credited me the 3.5 BTC difference that day. I am happy with Coinbase and their customer service and I would and do recommend using Coinbase.                  

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.
jamsproject

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 11:22:38 AM

Trade somewhere else! Coinbase is meddling scum with zero accountability and their support is a cat sleeping on the keyboard!

Better off trading in good places like Paxful or anything equivalent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: